The ban game.

Started by Ren, January 05, 2008, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meany

Ren is banned because it's far too late. Soon you will all meet the same fate as France!

e_voyager

Meany is banned for being fascinated by Tartarus.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned for cyborg ninja'ing me. How dare you?! D:< I should have been the one to Ban Evil!!

meany

Ren is banned because you can't ban evil, you can only make it angrier by trying, and thus making your end that much swifter.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I have decided to fight fire with fire by invoking someone who is as evil, but much more twisted and sinister than Richard.

The Doctor is in...

meany

Ren is banned because I have no idea who that guy is.

e_voyager

meany is banned by the multiverse paradox of the GG multiverse.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Pagan

E's banned for not telling us who that is in Ren's pic.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

e_voyager

Pagan is banned for not getting the secret that everybody knows. (e system stand by for two hours. banning off.)

meany

e_voyager is banned because I've run out of faces to melt and now have to go find a village that hasn't been warned of my presence yet.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned from every village because I have warned everyone of his presence and his evil deeds. Also, doctor Muraki is still after you, Meany...

meany

Ren is banned because now I have to use up precious time destroying fortifications. Also, your dear doctor has benn sold as a concubine to Dracula.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned according to my creed: Aku Zoku Zan - Ban Evil Instantly. Now the villages are safe.

Darkdragon

Ren is banned by a priest of some obscure religion which sees Ren as something heretical.

e_voyager

Darkdragon is banned because he reminders me of living_shadow_dragon whom was me in the old chat rooms.

meany

e_voyager is banned for being reminded of himself, and for having an unimaginitive name in the old chatrooms.

e_voyager

Meany is banned because the fire in his eyes is still cooler the the smoldering rage that feeds Eliander(living shadow dragon was eliander's shadow brought life through magic don't you know)

meany

e_voyager is banned because I can.

VSMIT

Meany is banned because he can't.

Pagan

VSMIT's banned for not catching Meany is his catchphrase theft.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ryudo Lee

Pagan is banned...  What?  I need a reason?

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo Lee is banned for banning Pagan without giving a reason. A good man must not ban a fellow man without a good reason.

Pagan

Ren's banned for changing his avatar again.

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned for he does not realize why I have chosen this picture as my avatar (I should have done that from the very beginning).

Angel

I almost don't want to ban Ren, as it is apparent he likes at least two of the same animes as me... but sadly, I must. So, Ren is banned for expecting knowledge of others that may be hard to come by.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

With a heavy heart I ban Black_angel, for this is my duty. Let your ban be quick and painless, my friend.

Banning will be carried out by Zero.

Pagan

And I shall break this trend of reluctant bannings. Ren Gaulen, you are banned completly, without remorse or mercy, now be banned.

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned for attempting to ban me completely. I will not be banned by your hand, for I am the Sword That Bans Evil. Now, Pagan... BAN, COME FORTH! BECOME BANNED!!!

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned by my hand.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo's hand (along with Ryudo himself) is banned because it did not glow with an awesome power. How can you hope to defeat me with your hand if its loud roar does not tell you to grasp victory?