Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Aw heck, I'll PM him :mowninja

UPDATE: Booyah peeps, we are back in business! :mowhappy

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

e_voyager

much thanks man. i'm looking forward the the revival
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkmoon

Sorry, I sort of fell off the face of the forum there for a bit. Things have been busy, and then I sort of forgot that the bottom half of the forum existed. My fault there.

I'm not going to write a new post from work, but I have my browser open as a reminder at home, and I'll whip something up late tonight (before I do CVRPG), after my tattoo session... so probably about 10, 10:30 or so.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Azlan

Quote from: Darkmoon on June 06, 2008, 10:41:20 PM

That said, the air is crisp and cool, and there does seem to be a hint of adventure on the air.

On a whimsical note, I have seen this literary device used so often... but what exactly is a "hint of adventure"?  Is it an odd smell... a strange wind... gas...   :P
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Darkmoon

It's a little oregano and thyme on the air, to give it that light, tangy aroma. Underneath the smell, is the faint odor of blood and copper (fighting and money).

e_voyager

i hope that my post is okay for the rp. since enigma is sleep and everyone is mitering around i thought a little insight into his sleep and it being restless would help. it will also show why enigma sleeps so sparingly in the rp.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkmoon

I'll let the posting go until tomorrow, then jump forward to the morning and give you your options.

Darkmoon

Unless you want me to jump in here, I'm apt to let you guys keep talking.

e_voyager

i'm wonder where did everyone go?

techmaster-glitch

I haven't gone anywhere. I just can't think of anything useful for my chars to do right now.

e_voyager

i think Dmoon is waiting for everyone to wake up and put one a little make up to hide the scars ... er no i mean i think he's just waiting on everyone to post.

Darkmoon

Well, the two are talking about their plans, but they haven't actually _done_ anything, so I can't really force their hand here.

Darkmoon

e_voyager

i'm waiting for them to continue their conversation before i speak up as enigma. eavesdropping is well enough but i want to have some say in the actions that my get me killed.

Darkmoon

FYI, I think right now you may be the only players. You may as well start off on whatever mission you decide now. If others join back up (or just join up) later, we can work them in.

Also, point to Tarson for taking the leadership roles and doing so honorably.

Darkmoon

(prod) Okay, you guys have to tell me what you're doing...

techmaster-glitch

Just a notice to all the RPs I'm in, my primary internet source has been cut off due to a RL problem completely unrelated to me and out of my control. While I still have access to a computer and internet, it will be very limited for the foreseeable future, and my activity here on CMF will be greatly reduced. However, I will still be here. I do not know when I will have full access restored, if at all.
   But I'm still in.

techmaster-glitch

Darkmoon

I dunno. I'm waiting for them to show up.

e_voyager

i too am waiting for responses.

i supposes that either i or Alzan could push for the four of us the continue leaving someone behind to deal with the sleeping but i would rather it not be enigma

Lushin

Well I've already posted so I'm pretty much waiting for you people to figure things out. Once something happens I can respond to I will.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

techmaster-glitch

I actually have something I was going to work out with Aire about how we are going to go about finding the energy concentrations, but Tarson clearly said to wait on plan stuff until everyone else is awake, and DFX is not about to not follow an imperative from the one he (and everyone else) has been pushing to take charge.

In that case, correct me if I'm wrong, I think we're waiting on familyghost to wake Aeo up.

Darkmoon

Well, fuck it. Everyone is now awake or dead. Moving on...

familyghost

I haven't been getting any notifications lately(except a few PMs) so I thought it was dead.  I'll be posting asap just let me read to catch up.

Darkmoon

Groovy. One less dead person.

familyghost

yays!  I is not dead!  Although my posting may be a bit slow.  Getting back into WoW.  Just let me know if I need to pick up the pace.

techmaster-glitch

Well, as far as I can tell, that's everyone who's still in;

techmaster/DFX-Tank
Daimien/Tarson
e-voyager/Enigma
Azlan/Aire
familyghost/Aeo

Omega/Armita dropped out, and llearch/Bocks and Damaris/Mime were left at the farm when Damaris went inactive :/

If there's any possibility of nudging those two back in, D-moon, and having them pick up where they left off, that would be excellent :)

Anyways, ima go ahead and post my bit.

techmaster-glitch

Wait...oh dang, I need to know something. About how far can a person travel in a day, walking?

EDIT: ah, nevermind.

Pagan

Just to let people know, I'm back. Sorry for the long absence, I'll post something soon.

In case you don't remember me...

I'm Alcir, the undead mage.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!