*Asks a foolish question*

Started by DoctaMario, December 11, 2007, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Quote from: Netrogo on December 12, 2007, 06:28:02 PM
It has come to my attention that Danny is infact a Dani, because there's no way in hell any male would ever tell a woman NOT to expose her chest.

Ahem... I for one would never tell a woman to expose her chest

Kenji

Quote from: Zina on December 12, 2007, 05:35:38 PM
Quote from: Rafe on December 12, 2007, 05:24:10 PM
Quote from: Zina on December 11, 2007, 09:03:53 PM

I've run into several... very...sex-driven individuals.

Oh, them.  They're known as "males".

Oh. I've never run across males in my day-to-day activities.
What else can you tell me about them, so I can be better prepared for my next encounter?

The quickest way to their heart is through the ribcage.

Don

It has come to my attention that Danny is infact a Dani, because there's no way in hell any male would ever tell a woman NOT to expose her chest.

Indeed, however I would "advise" they do not, unless they'd like to have men all over them, but that is strictly their choice.

Netrogo

Quote from: thegayhare on December 12, 2007, 06:56:18 PM

You're gay.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

thegayhare

Quote from: Netrogo on December 12, 2007, 07:14:40 PM

You're gay.

Yes but you didn't specify straight males you said any male and for that I qualify

xHaZxMaTx

That was funnier than it probably should have been.

Netrogo

Quote from: thegayhare on December 12, 2007, 07:19:49 PM
You're gay.
Yes but you didn't specify straight males you said any male and for that I qualify

I could probably stretch this out by siting some of those 'Duuur gay men aren't real men duuuur' idiots, but I hate those people so it'd kill the joke, instead I'll simply kill the joke by way of making a needlessly long sentence about why I'm not going to continue the joke.

Ta dah!

thegayhare

okay now your just being silly

*giggles*

Netrogo

bill

Furries are OK until they drop the dramabomb. Then, they become awesome and unintentionally hilarious.

Alondro

You're gay.

I dunno... how can we be sure you're not actually XXy with a reciprocal translocation involving the SRY gene region.  In that case you'd be mainly femael genetically with a lil bit of male hanging on the end of the other X!   ;)

NOTE:  That type of translocation is documented, but it always results in female-dominant hermaphroditism.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

thegayhare

Quote from: Alondro on December 12, 2007, 08:03:45 PM
I dunno... how can we be sure you're not actually XXy with a reciprocal translocation involving the SRY gene region.  In that case you'd be mainly femael genetically with a lil bit of male hanging on the end of the other X!   ;)

NOTE:  That type of translocation is documented, but it always results in female-dominant hermaphroditism.   :P

Well if you absolutly need proof of my credentials I do have a digital camera
:mowwink :mowwink :mowwink

Joe3210

Quote from: thegayhare on December 12, 2007, 08:18:57 PM

This is why I enjoy lurking here for almost two years. >:3
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Netrogo

Quote from: thegayhare on December 12, 2007, 08:18:57 PM

You don't have the balls to post that.

Hehe double entendre.

thegayhare

Quote from: Netrogo on December 12, 2007, 09:22:15 PM

Hehe double entendre.

Remember YOU asked for this

Would you like to see anything Else?  I've still got the camera out...

superluser

Quote from: thegayhare on December 12, 2007, 09:53:28 PMRemember YOU asked for this

I really have no desire to see TGH's junk.  For those braver, is that what this is, or is it some sort of a joke?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Kasarn

Quote from: superluser on December 12, 2007, 10:00:33 PM
Quote from: thegayhare on December 12, 2007, 09:53:28 PMRemember YOU asked for this

I really have no desire to see TGH's junk.  For those braver, is that what this is, or is it some sort of a joke?

It's horrible. YOUR EYES WILL BLEED! DON'T CLICK IT!!! :dface

(also, it's his driver's license :3 )

Darkmoon

The cake is a lie.

So is the driver's license.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bill

wow you live in maine

haha now i know your personal info biotch. what do u say to that

Brunhidden

Quote from: Netrogo on December 12, 2007, 07:27:05 PM
You're gay.

I could probably stretch this out by siting some of those 'Duuur gay men aren't real men duuuur' idiots, but I hate those people so it'd kill the joke, instead I'll simply kill the joke by way of making a needlessly long sentence about why I'm not going to continue the joke.

Ta dah!

i need about three more men to voulenteer to preform the 'men in tights' song for this one
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Netrogo

Quote from: thegayhare on December 12, 2007, 09:53:28 PM
Quote from: Netrogo on December 12, 2007, 09:22:15 PM
Hehe double entendre.
Remember YOU asked for this
Would you like to see anything Else?  I've still got the camera out...

Well played... clerks... :shifty

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kenji on December 12, 2007, 07:07:27 PM
The quickest way to their heart is through the ribcage.

Stomach. The ribcage is fairly solidly constructed, and takes some effort to go through. Sliding up under it can usually be done with a bare hand, albeit you need strong hands...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

A little evidence demonstrating one of my theories on vores, at least those who are 'preyish' types:

Vore mice?

These mutant mice would throw themselves to predators!  So you see, vores are mutants.  Unfortunately, it's not exactly a very useful sort of mutant ability... but great for self-initiating population control.   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Rafe on December 11, 2007, 08:42:30 PM
I've been in a lot of assorted SciFi / Fantasy fandoms, including things like Star Trek, SAG (Medieval recreationists) and various comics and animation groups, and I've gone to a LOT of cons.  I've been going to furry cons for the last six years, from Tacoma, Washington to Philadelphia and in between, and I feel that I have to say something:  Of all the con-goers, the furries are the MOST NORMAL.

I think what it is, is the fact that - compared to fans of anime, or Star Trek - furries aren't obsessed by just one franchise or creation.  Plus, the actually tend to CREATE a lot of their own art, which means they have more of an active brain.   Yes there are a few weird ones, but I'd put it at less than 1% (still means like 20 of them at AC, I guess).  But at the slightest hint of a problem,of any kind,  there will be a bunch of people coming to rescue you.  And yes, for some reason, there's a higher proportion of gay and bi types.  But there is definitely a very high number of friendly, likeable people at furry cons.  And if, like me, you're not gay, you'll notice there are a lot more females than in other fandoms.

A few people wear suits, but they stand out - they're like team mascots or amusement park characters.  It's maybe 5% max.  They may be fans of DMFA, or Jack or The End of Things or whatever, but they dress and act like anybody else.  Something happens when you meet someone who is a fan of the same comics you are - it's like meeting an instant friend -  like you've known them all your life. 

I'd recommend going to a con to anyone.  I've never had so much fun in my life. 

That reminds me, the Hilton is now  hiring actors for the upcoming Star trek convention in august... It seems like it would be fun, and other than the shooting I heard about in 2005 I haven't really heard any other horror stories regarding the Star Trek conventions.

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

meany

I have nothing against furs, furries, whatever. As long as they keep it private, s'all good. Yes, this point has been made before. Deal with it.

xHaZxMaTx

What, you mean so long as they don't tell you? :B

Kenji

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on December 17, 2007, 01:07:44 AM
What, you mean so long as they don't tell you? :B

No running up to him and saying "Dude, you shoulda been there! There was streamers and a donkey, and 3 kinds of pudding!" Etc, etc, etc.

Netrogo

Quote from: meany on December 17, 2007, 12:10:31 AM
I have nothing against furs, furries, whatever. As long as they keep it private, s'all good. Yes, this point has been made before. Deal with it.

I'd like to know what you mean by keeping it private exactly. Do you mean know letting it be openly known that they're furry? Or just no random fursuiters humping outside the mall?

Brunhidden

Quote from: Netrogo on December 17, 2007, 07:40:55 AM
Quote from: meany on December 17, 2007, 12:10:31 AM

I'd like to know what you mean by keeping it private exactly. Do you mean know letting it be openly known that they're furry? Or just no random fursuiters humping outside the mall?

i think the point is more along the lines of not rubbing it in peoples faces

sure, your a furr, but you don't have to RP nonstop in ways that constantly remind people you have a tail, urinate on trees, and yiff with random lifeforms. unless you are on a... muck? is it really called a muck? that sounds wrong somehow

sure, your into vore, but you don't have to make every conversation into a meal. discussing it while its topical or while it is funny is encouraged however

sure, your into some other freaky fetish, most of us can quite happily have you as a friend and know you have that fetish so long as you dont make an ass out of yourself by bringing it up every five minutes. fetishists can have conversations about video games and movies just like the rest of us
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Alondro

*munch munch munch...*

Om nom nom nom...

*munch munch munch...*

Mmm!  Pretzels! 

*more vore conversation!  The poor innocent pretzels!  :<