Has anyone else noticed...?

Started by Britesoul, November 24, 2007, 08:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

Quote from: Reese Tora on December 09, 2007, 04:01:15 AM
Quote from: Aurawyn on December 09, 2007, 01:57:58 AM
Perhaps its like a Family heirloom that can only be summoned by members of the same blood line, thus, Alexsi can summon it, no matter where she leaves it.

I quite doubt that, since there's an entire storyline devoted to retrieving it from twink territories, and from Biggs specifically.

Though I do think that, perhaps, Destania was on-scene to help the twinks in procurement of the mallet in question, else they may not have originally succeeded in aquiring it, even with the lack of defenders at the time.
It could also be that Destania had some magic that stopped it from coming to Alexsi.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Aleolus

Highly unlikely, I suspect.  Remember what happened with Kria when she used a magic item that was not designed to affect her offspring.  Imagine how much worse something actually designed to affect your children would be.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: bizun on December 09, 2007, 09:04:47 AM
I think, that THIS was the main reason, he was so upset, when Abel tore the robe of his in SAIA.

He seemed more terrified than upset.

Because Wildy totally isn't scary, at all.

Quote from: Aleolus on December 09, 2007, 01:02:54 PM
Highly unlikely, I suspect.  Remember what happened with Kria when she used a magic item that was not designed to affect her offspring.  Imagine how much worse something actually designed to affect your children would be.

We don't know for sure that that's why Lorenda's wings are tiny, that's just what Kria was thinking.  It's plausable, regardless.