Re: The Fortunately/Unfortunately Game!

Started by Fuyudenki, July 16, 2007, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAudit

Fortunately he's now too drunk and too smitten with Aaryanna's boobs to possess anyone.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

GabrielsThoughts

unfortunately being a ghost, even an inebriated one, Dark Pegasus still manages to posses ... DEATH BRINGER.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Ryudo Lee

Fortunately, Jy (even in his drunken state) is able to extract Dark Pegasus from Deebs.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

GabrielsThoughts

Unfortunately the spirit of Dark Pegasus now possesses Jyrrass, and they are stuck that way...as in the way Judas is attached to eve... Jyrrass starts dressing up as  Blood Rayne  and goes on a killing rampage that would make Aniz, Kria, and Drip proud every time  time the Roo Rat's blood is spilled.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

DarkAudit

Fortunately that was all just a drunken rant from Dark Pegasus instead of really happening since he's still too drunk to take possession of anyone or anything.

Ryudo Lee

Unfortunately, he's done ranting now...

DarkAudit

Fortunately he's too preoccupied with Aaryanna's boobs to possess anyone or anything.

gh0st

unfortunatly for Dark Pegasus anyways Aaryanna sees him and and put's his soul in a plastic bottle and burns it with a flamethrower.

DarkAudit

Fortunately she's quite alright with the others admiring her boobs.

Zedd

Unfortunately, I dont cause I have my reasons and I get sick and loose my buzz thanks to Aaryanna.

techmaster-glitch

Fortunately, (for the others) Lorenda walks in after just waking up and is annoyed by Zedd, and eats him like she did those salesmen... >:3 >:3 >:3

gh0st

unfortunately those sales men come back to haunt lorenda and her mother forever

Zedd

Fortunately, I burst from Lorendas ribcage and leave the game and letting the DMFA cast deal with their own problems

GabrielsThoughts

unfortunately this game must make way for a new unfortunate/Fortunate thread, because threads usually wrap themselves up by the 25th page.

techmaster-glitch

Fortunately, I'll start the new one once a mod decides to do something with this one :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Unfortunately, the mods are waiting for page 30, or 900 posts. :-P
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DarkAudit

Fortunately, that means we can keep going with this one.

Zedd

Unfortunately, Everyone spent their freetime riding the Vomit Comet rollercoaster

techmaster-glitch

Fortunately, everyone went to ride the Smooth Moves rollercoaster after that.

GabrielsThoughts

Unfortunately we only have time for one more story so let's get the ball rolling.

There was once a girl who bought a Squirrel costume from...."Spells R Us", and I believe that is unfortunate enough for the next poster.

gh0st

fortunatly i really can't think of a witty remark :cry

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ryudo Lee

Fortunately, I've come to the rescue.  It seems that the squirrel costume had a spell woven into it that allowed the wearer to become a squirrel, and change back at will.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Unfortunately, that meant only when Wil Wheaton was in the room...

GabrielsThoughts

Fortunately the truth is she can turn into a boy as long as she is in the presence of anyone else.

gh0st

unfortunately for me i have no idea who wil wheaton is so I'm just going to leave it at poop

Zedd

Fortunately Wilford Brimley comes along with everyone so people can understand Quaker Oatmeal is the best,Liberty medical helps you with all you diabeetus needs,and gives you copies of Cocoon 1 & 2, and Ewoks:The Battle for Endor with his autographing!

Ryudo Lee

Unfortunately, none of that has anything to do with the girl in the squirrel costume... which she abandons for something more appropriate... like a police officer's uniform.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Fortunately, it's a police uniform of the Erossus Knights. ;-]

Ryudo Lee

Unfortunately, she mistakenly takes the male counterpart of those uniforms.