Hi

Started by Daoswarrior2033, October 15, 2007, 12:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoswarrior2033

Hi, Im Daoswarrior, and Im new. .......Hey where are all the bar maids, dont tell me D took them all.

bill

Daoswarrior2033

Zedd

What amazing user name..I just hope you enjoy it here and hope you read every rule

Jim Halisstrad

I call mine the Terrific Tower of Titillation.

xHaZxMaTx

Is it weird that I had a dream last night that someone on no forum in particular had an unusually long username? :U

Zina

Daoswarrior2033

Thanks everyone, i hope that we can all be friends.

Zina

The best of friends. You, me and Bill. One big team.

bill

Daoswarrior2033

Zedd

Any luck finding Dracula though?

Suwako

I find it disturbing that bill apparently likes this person  :<

anyway, hi ai.. am aiyno :3

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Zina on October 15, 2007, 03:56:35 PM
The best of friends. You, me and Bill. One big team.

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 15, 2007, 03:24:01 PM
Is it weird that I had a dream last night that someone on no forum in particular had an unusually long username? :U
No.
What is weird though is that last night/early this morning I had a dream that I was (sort of...) Eureka, who was sort of pretending to be Haruno Sakura, while going by the name of an online author I know, except the name had the number 319 tacked on to the end of it, all while trying to solve a murder from the ninties, except for that the kid who was supposedly dead was with us, and the killer kept demanding the kid come back or else.

Yeah... I told a friend this and he described a dream where he was sent to prison, got rescued by Eureka, and just before jumping out of a window she told him "Remember. Communication is Important."
This was of course the short version, but the end was the most vivid part to him.
Personally, I find it hilarious.

Greetings person, who seems to have peeked Bill's interest, with a double name so I'm not really sure what to call you. Welcome to this humble(*cough*) forum, where the blood is always fresh and the dirt is always dank.
Wait- sorry. Wrong place. Unless of course you like that sort of thing...

My name is Sienna Maiu, I would be your tour guide this evening, but I honestly don't feel like it. Beware of RandomJoy and her exploding baskets of convectionaries (actually, the baskets are fine, it's the contents you need worry about), Ravenous Cubine, Feline Goddesses, well just the one, but she's enough of a problem as it is, Sarcastic Boxes and Mods, The Moderators themselves, and of course, me.
Here is a pointystick *reaches into a plothole and pulls it out* you can use it to protect you from some of these things. How it might protect you from an explosion I really don't know, unless of course you're very small... Depends on how creative you are. Of course, I'm sure you'll find all manner of other things to occupy your time and fears with here use that on that I've never even seen.

Well, Best Parting Wishes, hope to be seeing you again soon! (and don't make me regret those words either...),
         Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, it'll be SSS.

Hissy, I think we'll call you, for short. Sounds about right.

By the way, watch out for RJ, whose muffins are to die for, Bill, who you've already met, Zina, whose heart is as dark as her hair (either colour), llearch, who boxes things up for fun, Darkmoon, who's just flat out nasty, Damaris, who you do -not- want to be on the wrong side of, llearch, who is a square meal however you look at it, Gabi, who is just nice all over, Turnsky, who will cameo you if you don't want it, llearch, who might be trouble, but we're not sure yet, Jigsaw, who is just fluffy, Tapewolf, who will record your heartbeat and play it back at half speed to screw with your head, and, finally, and most importantly, llearch, who you should watch out for because I said so.

Oh, and anyone who tells you to watch out for anything is probably up to no good.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

llearch, methinks that's your best intro yet.

Right, new person...who's made friends with Bill. We even gotta issue this guy a sanity claim ticket? 'Cuz I don't think he's got any left.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 15, 2007, 05:10:27 PM
Zina, whose heart is as dark as her hair (either colour)
GASP!!! She isn't getting enough oxygen!!!

Quote from: modelincard on October 15, 2007, 05:14:55 PM
I agree.

But I think he's just trying to show me up.
It might be working.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: modelincard on October 15, 2007, 05:14:55 PM

QuoteWe aim to please. Ourselves, mostly, but still...

Nuff said.

Zina

DEAR GOD THERE ARE FOUR LLEARCHES???!!!
I'M LEAVING.

Sienna Maiu - M T

that would be most advisable.

Course, if you ever go inside of him.. *shudders* He's everywhere you turn...

Daoswarrior2033

Ummm, I think i need to be more careful around Llearche cause I wont get on Darkmoon's bad side and I hope i wont get on Damaris's bad side.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zina on October 15, 2007, 05:38:42 PM
DEAR GOD THERE ARE FOUR LLEARCHES???!!!
I'M LEAVING.

Mwahahahahahaha! I'm everywhere, I'm everywhere! ;-]

xHaZxMaTx

Worst. Lurker. Ever.

Gabi

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 15, 2007, 06:06:26 PM
Worst. Lurker. Ever.
What else is new?

Anyway, welcome. And don't believe anything this sentence says.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

TheGreyRonin

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on October 15, 2007, 04:51:32 PM
Beware of RandomJoy and her exploding baskets of convectionaries

Convectionaries are fun. Much better than her superconducting cookies.

Anyways, Hissy, welcome, come in, enjoy yourself! Like calls to like, and our insanity found you!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Daoswarrior2033

Insainity is like Frankie finding love. Things get weird.

Darkmoon

llearch, I'm not gonna b mean to him. He seems reasonably intelligent, and is the first person, so far, to come to this forum for CVRPG without mentioning DMFA.

He wins.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

You just like him because he likes your comic. :-P