10/13/07 [Abel #102] - Gonna die

Started by AndersW, October 12, 2007, 11:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuyudenki

aww, I don't want to be Aniz.  Can I be someone else instead?

Zina

Only if that someone else is actually Aniz in disguise.

Alondro

Quote from: Zina on October 16, 2007, 10:58:36 PM

*Charline bwah ha ha!*  I'm Aniz, but cleverly disguised as me! 

*Alondro peeks in*  That doesn't make sense...

*Charline grins*  All part of my diabolical plans for Abel! 

*Alondro*   :U
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Caswin

Ooh!  Like... um...
(Who hasn't been done yet...)
...Albanion?  :U
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

AndersW

Amber, we would all like you to come in with a rocket launcher and shoot a gapping hole in this theory.

But she won't do that because,
a) if it is correct she won't say anything,
b) if it is incorrect she wants to watch us go crazy trying to prove or disprove it.

In fact she will likely go out of her way to keep it unknown for as long as she can just to watch us go mad.

superluser

Quote from: AndersW on October 16, 2007, 11:15:34 PMb) if it is incorrect she wants to watch us go crazy trying to prove or disprove it.

In fact she will likely go out of her way to keep it unknown for as long as she can just to watch us go mad.

I dunno.  If I saw this sort of speculation about one of my characters, I'd make sure all the knives and sleeping pills were locked up.

I suppose what bothers me the most is that I came up with the idea accidentally, while employing the Socratic method.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

DarkAudit

Well if I'm Aniz, then my abilities just haven't manifested themselves yet.  :<

Wake me up when they do. zzzzzzz.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Zedd

Quote from: Alondro on October 16, 2007, 11:05:25 PM

*Charline bwah ha ha!*  I'm Aniz, but cleverly disguised as me! 

*Alondro peeks in*  That doesn't make sense...

*Charline grins*  All part of my diabolical plans for Abel! 

*Alondro*   :U
Oh quiet you...For once you not bring up that fuzzy red winged butthead

Rithm Alfortele

I would like to point something out...

...of the two children (Dan and Abel) of an Cubi-Being relationship that we've seen, there's been one thing in common.

They've both had wings.  Granted, they're both actually Cubi, but Aniz stuck around for years waiting for Abel's secondary wings to sprout, so having primary wings may not necessarily mean that one is a Cubi/Creature.

Alexsi has no wings.

Unfortunately, because Amber doesn't show us any Cubi-Being people who didn't turn out cubi, I don't have enough evidence to support what I'm saying :<

Kamunt

Quote from: Zina on October 16, 2007, 10:53:22 PM
ANIZ IS EVERYONE. YOU'RE ALL ANIZ. ANIZ IS THE INTERNET.

It's a twist!
*applauds* What a tweest!

Yeah, and I remember reading something Amber wrote awhile back about how creature "genetics" don't exactly work by the same scientific standards that humans and furre beings do. So, whoever posted the genetics table thing (llearch?) on whichever page of whichever topic, that's basically completely wrong, according to what Amber's said. :< Plus, science takes the fun out of everything anyways.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kamunt on October 17, 2007, 01:39:55 AM
Yeah, and I remember reading something Amber wrote awhile back about how creature "genetics" don't exactly work by the same scientific standards that humans and furre beings do. So, whoever posted the genetics table thing (llearch?) on whichever page of whichever topic, that's basically completely wrong, according to what Amber's said. :< Plus, science takes the fun out of everything anyways.

Oh, I knew that before I posted. *shrug*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Reese Tora

Quote from: superluser on October 16, 2007, 10:10:27 PM
As for Alexsi, she had a different (presumably being) mother, so Edward could have been an incubus all along, fathered a being in Alexsi, and then fathered an incubus in Dan.  Actually, unless Edward were an incubus, the issue of whether Alexsi's mother were a being or a creature wouldn't be important inf...

...wait a minute.

Amber?  I know I usually tell authors to keep their plots to themselves, but could you possibly come in and tell us we're all wrong?

:U Aniz is Alexsi's biological mother!

yeah, I went there. :P
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Naldru

Quote from: Zachski on October 17, 2007, 12:36:08 AM
I would like to point something out...

...of the two children (Dan and Abel) of an Cubi-Being relationship that we've seen, there's been one thing in common.

They've both had wings.  Granted, they're both actually Cubi, but Aniz stuck around for years waiting for Abel's secondary wings to sprout, so having primary wings may not necessarily mean that one is a Cubi/Creature.

Alexsi has no wings.

Unfortunately, because Amber doesn't show us any Cubi-Being people who didn't turn out cubi, I don't have enough evidence to support what I'm saying :<

A possible point of reference is Kria's discussion of demon's wings with Lorenda.  Since cubi apparently share many attributes with angels and demons, the discussion may also be appropriate to cubi.  Kria indicated that some demons have the wings suddenly appear full-sized in their twenties.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Cancer the Friendly Cat

Quotescience takes the fun out of everything anyways
That's why it's not used

Naldru

Quote from: Reese Tora on October 17, 2007, 07:45:15 AM

:U Aniz is Alexsi's biological mother!

yeah, I went there. :P
Have you ever read All You Zombies by Robert A. Heinlein?  In this story, the main character was both his own mother and father.  You're going to have to work pretty hard to beat that one for weirdness.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on October 17, 2007, 09:48:50 PM
Have you ever read All You Zombies by Robert A. Heinlein?  In this story, the main character was both his own mother and father.  You're going to have to work pretty hard to beat that one for weirdness.

Nah. That's fairly boring, as these things go.

Sadly I can't think of any counter-examples, right now...

GabrielsThoughts

fry turning out to be his own grandpa was a surprise.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

DarkAudit

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 17, 2007, 10:43:36 PM

He did do the nasty in the pasty.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Zedd

Quote from: DarkAudit on October 17, 2007, 10:58:06 PM

He did do the nasty in the pasty.
Course there was other worse things Fry has done as well

computer nerd

llearch n'n'daCorna

Really? I can't say it massively surprised me. It was a while ago, though. I may have forgotten just how surprising it was.

Fuyudenki

Once again, that sentence is really weirding me out every time I see it.  "Fry" is one of my nicknames, and yes, it's because of the Futurama character.

It's brought a whole new level of weird to watching Futurama.

Reese Tora

<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Aleolus

Quote from: computer nerd on October 18, 2007, 07:06:32 AM
Mabye Dan mom had a Crush on abel  :3

Now that would be amusing, Destiana offering Abel lessons in Evil after class with naughty intentions, and Able declining because she creeped him out to no end!  Imagine!