Road Trip IC

Started by lucas marcone, July 16, 2007, 10:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

"Majority that can hear rules. TO BALTIMORE" Ian peeled off down another road in a hastily made decision. Everything in the van shifted tward the right wall

Lushin

Gregor slow tilted his head back to look at the others in the van. he blinked rather slowly and just shrugged. "They have some decent skate parks there" Gregor goes back to his sleeping look.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

e_voyager

Skate parks? the wolf chuckled to himself. well at least this trip would be interesting if for no other reason then that he got to watch the others try out  mildly insane tricks for the fun of it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

Spocoke and Ikue slammed up against the wall as the rat veered, one grabbing his guitar to him hastily, the other grabbing her brother's arm as if it were a branch over Death Valley.

"Seat belts, seat belts, seat belts, Please tell me there are seat belts in this thing!" Spocoke screamed as he felt around the seats.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

Ian still careening down the road looked back "What's a seat belt?" He said with an evil grin. After a minute he said "Probably still cemented in the crack from the time my cousin spilt soda all over them and didn't bother to tell me." They were hard to find and harder to get out. One actually came up with a long think string of the sucrosey syrup.

Angel

Spocoke's eyes widened for a second, partly because of Ian's fake confusion, and partly because Ikue was cutting off the circulation in his arm. When he learned the seat belts were buried in hardened soda, he yelled at Ikue, "Let go of my arm before it dies already! I gotta find the belts!" She begrudgingly let go (now gripping the edge of the seat), and Spocoke dug in the edges for the seat belts. After about ten minutes of trying to work the belts free from their tightly wedged prison, he c ame up with one - covered in hardened sugary goo. He grimaced and turned to the others. "Anyone got a tissue, or something?"
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Catffeinated

"Errm... I wish I knew about the seat belts..." J muttered as his suitcase went flying onto his tail, "MREOW!!! My tail! Ow... wait... I don't feel it anymore... greeat." He lifted up his tail to discover it has gone compleatly limp, "Here Ikue, if you need something to squeeze you can use my tail, it's numb already. And as for tissues..." He smiled, reaching into his larger-on-the-inside suitcase and pulling out a small box "Here, disinfectant wipes... never leave home without them." He smiled.

Angel

"Thanks," Spocoke told J, snagging a moist towelette and rubbing off the formerly-liquid soda.

Ikue looked at J's limp tail. "Thanks, but, I'm pretty sure you should get that thing looked at before you offer it as a stress reliever. By the way, your suitcase wouldn't happen to be the TARDIS, would it?"
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Catffeinated

"Well, the hobo I bought it from said it was modeled after the Tardis, yeah." He chuckled, "I didn't believe him at first, but then he told me to stick my arm inside of it, I did, and hell, I felt like my arm was in it's own room! So, I paid him the two thousand dollars he asked for, took it home, and packed in everything that could fit." He pulled the suitcase up on his lap, "And then I found out this could be my home! It ended up having a lock that could only open from the inside of the case, took me a while to learn how it worked, but I figured it out." He shrugged, "I know it's strange, even baffles me, but it's true, I just keep everything I might quickly need near the door."

lucas marcone

The van came to a soft stop and Ian popped open the door. "Welcome ladies and gents to the inner harbor! Some of the best seafood can be found here. Annnnnd...." He leaned his seat back and took his skate board from the harness of leather belts from the ceiling. "Some nice parks." Then he grabbed his back pack. the he got really serious. "Coke Ikue stay close....I don't want either of you on another amber alert.....Lord knows too many teens get picked off these streets as is....Anyway pile on out....time to have some fun."

Angel

"Right." Spocoke nodded, serious as well. "One second." He turned to his twin. "Get out your purse."

She was already unzipping her suitcase and grabbing out a knitted brown purse.

"Pepper spray?"
"Check. Jackknife?"
"Check. You'll scream if someone grabs you?"
"Yup. You gonna take your guitar, or your backpack?"
"Backpack. Lemme use your suitcase for my other stuff."
She did. Clearly, these two hadn't come without a lecture from their parents and some careful planning. After reorganizing themselves, they got out of the van and waited for the others.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lushin

Gregor grabs his rollerblades out of his backpack and puts them on in the van. He looked at Spocoke and Ikue as they went through their check list.
"Bodyguard" Gregor gets out of the vechicle, takes his hoodie off to reveal he is wearing a black tank top and his sold muscle. He looks back at the twins standing out by the van and smiles "Check"
/happiness.exe

e_voyager

Eric got out the the Van and decided that it would be sustenance before entertainment. he went looking for  some sea food.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

"Yo wait up! we don't wanna loose anyone." Ian said grabbing Eric's shoulder. "we should all take the time to make sure we all have cells and that we all have eachother's numbers. Mine is 555-555-0617"

Angel

After smiling and nodding a thanks to Gregor for protecting them, Spocoke answered Ian. "Ikue and I share one phone. It's 555-555-9234. We'll probably be getting food first."

"Fried clams!" Ikue exclaimed, grabbing Spocoke's (other) arm. "Friedclamsfriedclamsfriedculzeabehzeh...." She trailed off. "I can't say it that fast."
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

"Ya know this might just be best discussed over the dinnertable anyway..... C'mon crew I know this Great place it's called Posiden's seafood schack....An all you can eat seafood shack...." Ian was walking south.

Lushin

Gregor smiled at the twins "Not a problem, yeah I got one of them tracfone things its 555-555-0667" Gregor looks around at the signs of the area. He smiled big time as he see's the sign he was looking for, it was a near by skate park. He starts skateing towards the park "You guys do that, I'm not hungery and I've got some family to go catch up with" He stopped then skated back to the van and gets back into his backpack. He retrieves two short wave radios and hands one to the twins. "This will work up to five miles apart. They are set to the same channel so I'll be able to keep in touch with you two. Just make sure its on and push the button on the side to talk with me. I know the area so if something worries you just tell me where you are and I'll head out there as fast as I can. Also just tell them Gregor sent you at Posidan's. They know me there" Smiles and winks at the twins. He starts to roll backwards away from the group. "Come by here when you're done. I'll introduce you to my family if they are around"
/happiness.exe

Catffeinated

"Yo! Mine's 555-555-6369." J said hopping out of the car. (OOC [in advertisment announcer's voice]: That's 555-555-MEOW, 555-555-MEOW, 555-555-MEOW. Call Now!) "Now, as for the seafood, I'm all for it." He said following Ian chanting "I'm gonna eat you, little fishy..." (OOC: Red Dwarf reference, I'll try to get a video of it.)

lucas marcone

"Glad some one besides me watches that show....now i feel like less of a dork" Ian says as three of the adventurers follow him."

OOC im tired so im oing to let my grammer slip....... and please do try to get the video....though ive read the book ive only seen a few episodes.

Angel

"FRIED CLAMS!" Ikue half-yelled when Ian said the words "all you can eat". One would never have guessed she loved them so much, her being so skinny. Fortunately, Spocoke grabbed her tail before she ran after the others so they both could listen to Gregor's instructions. "Pay attention, Sis, we both need to remember this. Thanks, man," he called to Gregor as he left, clipping the radio to his pocket.

He turned to Ikue, still holding her tail. "You were listening, right?"
"Yes."
"What did he tell us?"
"The radio reaches five miles, use it if we're in trouble, tell them Gregor sent us."
"Whoa, you were listening. I'm impressed!"
"Thanks. NOW can we go?"
"OK, OK."
He released her tail and they both went to catch up with the others, Spocoke programming their numbers into the phone.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Catffeinated

(OOC: Found it! Go here to see the video)

e_voyager

" that's a good ideal 914 555 3363 is mine. " says Eric. before following them to the restaurant.

lucas marcone

OOC this is going to take a break.....as if it hasnt already....till black angel get's back. i havent the foggiest how the twins would react and frankly i consider god modding very rude.

e_voyager

((ooc. did i misread what Ian said to me? i was under the impression that they were heading to a restaurant so i was following them after giving my cell number." ))

Angel

(OOC: Can this start up again now? It looks all sad and neglected.)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

(( i agree with B_A. this rp was just gettined started when it was shut down))

lucas marcone

Quote from: lucas marcone on July 24, 2007, 12:53:07 AM
OOC this is going to take a break...till black angel get's back.

yes since angel is back.

Catffeinated

OOC: CLEAR!! [shocks fourm w/ defibrillator]

J suddenly speaks up, "Ya know, this may sound random, but I have a joke: What smells and sounds like a gong?"

Angel

"Spocoke after Burrito Night?" Ikue laughs, earning a jab in the ribs from her brother.

"Look who's talking! Remember when Mom made asparagus salad?" he teases back, causing Ikue to go red for a moment.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

As Ian walked into posiden's with everyone in tow. It was a little more upscale than you would think from the name or it's outer decor. the hostess lit up like a lamp when she saw Ian. "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIAN!!!" The former gymnist vaulted over the podium at wich she stood. Then she landed on him knocking the wind out of him. Bears tended to be much larger than mice but rarely take that into consideration. "It's been forEVER since you last visited us! what happened to those monthly visits?!?" Ian could barely squeeze out a breath. "Breathing.....rapidly....becomeing...an...issue!"