Road Trip IC

Started by lucas marcone, July 16, 2007, 10:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catffeinated

"Hmm... never heard of asparagus giving gas problems... but, no." He smiled, "Dung!" he chimed, half- laghing, Then he noticed the bearhug Ian was receiving, "I had a friend like that, her name was Sarah, we went to school together. She did that every time we encountered..."

lucas marcone

"Tiff...TIFF." Ian said as best he could. "What? oh. OH! I'm so sorry!" She got off of him. "Should I show you to your seat now?" Tiffany asked. "Yes please, oh and Gregor sends his best but he says he isn't hungry at the moment." Ian said very profesionally. "Oh? That's good to hear. Right this way sir." If one didn't know any better they might think Tiff had a crush on Ian.

Angel

As their laughter faded from the glomping Ian had received, the twins struggled to catch their breath.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you've suffered broken ribs before, Ian," Spocoke gasped. Once the pair could breathe, they followed Tif, looking around the restaurant.

"Wow. This place is pretty classy," Spocoke quietly remarked. Ikue shot him a look. "What? It is."
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

"Here is your table. The alcohol menu is right here, and the buffet is over there. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Iced green tea please." Ian said.

"Well I already knew that, silly!" Tiff said "And the rest of you?"

Catffeinated

"Coffee, with a 2 to 3 coffee to cream ratio, if you could." J said, smiling as he noticed he was slowing down a bit.

Angel

"Pineapple juice, please," Ikue said.

"Um, cream soda, if you have it?" Spocoke said hopefully. Curse our sweet teeth, he thought. I wonder if they even have pineapple juice...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

Tiff looked at J. "We stopped serveing coffee to cheetahs when a mom brought six ADD kids and gave them all coffee. Over half the staff quit before shift was up." Then she turned to the Twins. "I'm not sure we have cream soda...we have Pepsi products and teas....and yes pineapple juice, If you would give me a second choice ill bring out what we have."

Ian was already half-way to the buffet.

e_voyager

Eric wondered for a moment if Pepsi made sprite ore &up. en the end it didn't really matter which. "I'll have 7up if you have it or something similar if you don't" he said at length. he eyed the buffet considering his foraging plan.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Catffeinated

"Err... ok..." Need my caffeine, need my caffeine, need my caffeine! "What about Mountain Dew?" J said, half desperate.

lucas marcone

"7up it is... Mister I am sorry i really am the policy for cheetahs is nothing stronger than teas and decafinated sodas. If the manager caught me giveing you caffine it could mean my job."

Catffeinated

"Oh... Well, wouldn't want that! Unsweet iced tea then." He smiled

Angel

"OK, then. Sprite, please," Spocoke re-ordered. He eyed J a little nervously - apparently, his need for a sugar/caffeine rush outweighed even Spocoke's. (Ikue, in a small difference from her brother, didn't like soda. Fizz bothered her.)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Eric looked at the cheetah mildly surprised that he was taking it so well. much better the the customers at his place of work. he smiled chuckles under his breathy. " oh yeah this is good i need to get away form that clone factory"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

"Right then I'll be back. Hit the buffet before Ian does or you can pick over the remains of what dosent appeal to him at the moment." Tiff winked and was off to get their drinks.

Ian was liveing up to Tiff comment though, and almost all the sushi without tofu was left in shambles. There was enough there for a small family but not much more.

Angel

Ikue zipped over to the buffet, desperately rooting around for some fried clams. "Tell me you didn't take all of 'em!" she yelled at Ian. Meantime, Spocoke was trying to get a plate of shrimp - assuming it wasn't all gone.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Catffeinated

J darted to the food, "SUSHI!" By the time J got back (5 seconds), only the Wasabi paste was left.

e_voyager

Eric being more of a easy goer had grans a plate full of sushi and some calamari. still he was looking for something he just couldn't seem to find to go with it. " has anyone seen the wasabi?" he asked adding a cucumber roll to his plate.

lucas marcone

"Right here." Ian said setting down a plate of wasabi and a community sushi plate. "Now for the main course.

Angel

Ikue and Spocoke slipped back to the table, one thrilled at finding an intact plate of fried clams, the other munching on shrimp.

Since ikue was distracted, Spocoke started to think about what else there was to do around here. Part of him really wanted to know if there a karaoke place around here, but for Ikue's sake he didn't want to ask. Lord only knows why she gets so nervous when she so talented...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

Ian was already at the buffet again this time getting his own plate. He came back and sat down. "who's up for going to a blues or jazz concert afterwards?"

Angel

The twins perked up immediately. Spocoke swallowed and said, "Depends on who's playing, but sounds good to me." He looked over at Ikue, who nodded, her eyes suddenly excited.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

"Ahhh, just what I wanted to hear... I'ts getting dark out so my plans for skateing tonight are FUBAR well crash at a nice hotel and drop by a few more things in the morning...to be on schedule however we need to get going before two PM." Ian bit down into a chinese doughnut. there was still sugar in his wiskers as he said,"seven sould be a good wake up time for those of us who like to sleep in. I'll probably be up by six though.."

Angel

"'Kay then," Spocoke nodded. "So, where are we gonna stay? Got any good hotels in mind?"
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Eric's ears perks as her hear the word hotel. it drove home the fact that he's just hopped in a van with some strangers to escape a job he'd hated with out clothes deodorant or so much as 50$ in cash. thank goodness for his debit card.  "well after we finish eating i'd like to stop by a store and pick up some essentials" he said

lucas marcone

"Actually I do have a place in mind....Yeah we'll stop by Serge's Warehouse." Ian kept to himself the fact he knew Serge and could get most anything in there at hellacious discounts.

e_voyager

"Serge's Warehouse.? i don't think i have a membership with them yet. too expensive for day to day shopping but it's perfect for stocking up. thanks." Eric puts his empty plat off to the side and heads to the line to see if they replaced the shrimp yet.

lucas marcone

"So who all is still eating? we better get trucking before the good javajazz joints fill up."

e_voyager

Eric stretched  and petted his stomach some. he was merely picking at his desert plate having filled up already. " i guess i'm good to go, so whose driving?"

lucas marcone

"everyone else done?" Ian said hopefully.

Angel

It took a minute for Spocoke to realize his shrimp was almost all gone. He'd been eating out of sheer boredom. Ikue, on the other hand, was taking the time to savor her favorite food, her eyes shut and a peaceful smile on her face. Spocoke poked her.

"Hey, Rachael Ray, speed up. We're leaving soon." She jumped, surprised out of her happy daze.

"What? Wha? Neh? ... Oh, right. Okay." She started eating more quickly.

"We're almost ready, I'd say," Spocoke told Ian.
BANDWAGON JUMP!