Kaskar! I'ma callin you out!

Started by Netrogo, July 10, 2007, 07:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feroluce

Quote from: Azraelle on July 13, 2007, 04:29:36 AM
Not that I'm supporting either side in this, but now we're raggin' on Kaskar for having bad spelling?

Welcome to the Internet.  Where English teachers weep.

Not really ^^ I'm just pokin' fun at Kas for removing all his previous comments. A dry wit was intended to be implied with the handy roll-eyes emote. I was waiting for him to edit them again, so I could enjoy a little laughter in my sad, damp, hole that I call a life =P

xHaZxMaTx

We?  Who's we? :E

kaskar

Quote from: Feroluce on July 13, 2007, 05:04:57 AM
Quote from: Azraelle on July 13, 2007, 04:29:36 AM
Not that I'm supporting either side in this, but now we're raggin' on Kaskar for having bad spelling?

Welcome to the Internet.  Where English teachers weep.

Not really ^^ I'm just pokin' fun at Kas for removing all his previous comments. A dry wit was intended to be implied with the handy roll-eyes emote. I was waiting for him to edit them again, so I could enjoy a little laughter in my sad, damp, hole that I call a life =P

:mowmeep You may have a problem with your life. I was just cleaning up. Few days away soon ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Feroluce

Nah, I got no problems with my life ^_^ I was just being overly sarcastic.

A few more days till what, Kas?

kaskar

Quote from: Feroluce on July 13, 2007, 05:59:06 AM
Nah, I got no problems with my life ^_^ I was just being overly sarcastic.

A few more days till what, Kas?

:mowhappy Till I go on holidays, bus trip, hotel, food, and much more. Time for ME to recharge ...

Feroluce

Awesome! I did a similar thing a month or so ago. its great, I hope you have lots of fun.

Gareeku

*Reads the thread*

ROFL OH GAWD INTERNET DRAMA I LOVE YOU.

Stygian

[follows suite]

CAN I CAST MY BALLOLT TOO?! SWEET CUPCAKES!

Damaris

Kaskar, I swear if you ever go through again and delete all your comments, you will no longer be posting at this forum.  There is a reason why there is no delete button, and that constitutes abuse of the edit button.  The edit button is there so you may fix minor things, such as spelling, or adding a second thought so you don't double post.  NOT so you can delete all evidence of you being a tardmunch.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

King Of Hearts

ah... no wonder I don't get to see the action in this onslaught much.

kaskar

Quote from: Damaris on July 13, 2007, 07:50:21 AM
Kaskar, I swear if you ever go through again and delete all your comments, you will no longer be posting at this forum.  There is a reason why there is no delete button, and that constitutes abuse of the edit button.  The edit button is there so you may fix minor things, such as spelling, or adding a second thought so you don't double post.  NOT so you can delete all evidence of you being a tardmunch.

Sorry about that, just thought I would clean up any graphics and such. Sort of like cleaning up all the dirty pizza trays and putting them in the bin. People complained about the graphics, now all gone, I hope to their joy. Thought i'd do a bit of that too, on the pages that had become a bit redundant due to removal of graphics.

Then, of course, there were the pages that were too big and unreadable, ( in hindsight ), to be read intellgibly. And also all the old obselete ones I had once updated. I thought that Amber would not like to return to a place that was "constipated". So then it became a bit of savage pruning ...

Just went a bit too far. I did not wan't to leave the place a mess. Amber is on Vacation. I wish her to return to a clean forum. Even the distracting mini Abel has been cleaned off my posts. I try to please ...

Aridas

Those aren't very good excuses. You got rid of EVERYTHING.

Zina

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 12, 2007, 11:48:32 PM
Well, with everyone knocking your home, RJ (I think) Probably right as you start chucking nuke-muffins left and right in squirrely fury. :)

I don't see anyone ragging on Australia, but if they are, I can do it much better.

AUSSIES.
GOD.

As for deleting your posts, Kaskar, I think that's a pretty good indication you should never have posted them in the first place.

Gornemant

Quote from: kaskar on July 13, 2007, 08:43:38 AM
   Sorry about that, just thought I would clean up any graphics and such. Sort of like cleaning up all the dirty pizza trays and putting them in the bin. People complained about the graphics, now all gone, I hope to their joy. Thought i'd do a bit of that too, on the pages that had become a bit redundant due to removal of graphics.

Then, of course, there were the pages that were too big and unreadable, ( in hindsight ), to be read intellgibly. And also all the old obselete ones I had once updated. I thought that Amber would not like to return to a place that was "constipated". So then it became a bit of savage pruning ...

Just went a bit too far. I did not wan't to leave the place a mess. Amber is on Vacation. I wish her to return to a clean forum. Even the distracting mini Abel has been cleaned off my posts. I try to please ...
:smrt
Nothing to add there really, just that it made absolutely no sense.
You're on an internet forum, not on a pin-up board in your local store. :dribble

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zina on July 13, 2007, 10:37:54 AM
I don't see anyone ragging on Australia, but if they are, I can do it much better.

AUSSIES.
GOD.

What, something about jumbucks riding your swag, there, Zina? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zina

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 13, 2007, 11:23:11 AM

AUSSIES.
GOD.

WHAT ARE SHEEP DOING RIDING MY SWAG. THIS IS NONSENSE.

bill

thegayhare

*pops in randomly and comments onsomething for no reason*

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 12, 2007, 10:23:09 PM
I don't like brazilians because the ones you tend to meet online are more often than not of poor character :<

Thats funny I don't like Brazillians because there country produces those nuts I hate... So I figure any place where the nuts are that bad it can't be good for the people...

this has been a compleatly random thought with no real meaning or wieght what so ever...  cept for the part about nuts I realy hate brazil nuts

Reese Tora

Quote from: Zina on July 13, 2007, 11:54:31 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 13, 2007, 11:23:11 AM

AUSSIES.
GOD.

WHAT ARE SHEEP DOING RIDING MY SWAG. THIS IS NONSENSE.

Nonsense?

THIS! IS! DMFA!

*dies*  :bigsword
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

bill

techmaster-glitch

THIS! IS! DMFA!
Oooo, is this going to be the new referance that will replace the 'What's the scouter say about his power level" thing that was being tossed around while ago? :eager :eager Bill shot that one down unceremoniously though...on my turn. *grumpy*
I hope this one lasts longer. ;)

Fuyudenki

actually, the whole "Quoting 300" meme died just before "Over nine-thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand" reached full momentum, so...

And Kaskar, if posting here is a drain on you, there's a simple solution to that.  I call it the "Don't do things you don't like" solution.

Reese Tora

Say what? "over 9000" was old and annoying before 300 was even released.

of course, that may just be on the other board that I hang out on...
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Zedd

Mostly wonder what Zina is gonna do with all those sheep...If anyone would rember there is a lion on the prowl :shifty

Gornemant

Quote from: Zedd on July 14, 2007, 11:09:26 AM
Mostly wonder what Zina is gonna do with all those sheep
Why, Haggis, of course  :U

Turnsky

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 12, 2007, 11:48:32 PM
Well, with everyone knocking your home, RJ (I think) Probably right as you start chucking nuke-muffins left and right in squirrely fury. :)

AUSSIES.
GOD.

As for deleting your posts, Kaskar, I think that's a pretty good indication you should never have posted them in the first place.
Us aussies are pretty hard to make fun of.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Turnsky on July 16, 2007, 05:20:00 AM

Oh, I don't know. Paul Hogan didn't do a bad job of it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 16, 2007, 12:25:35 PM

well, we do excel at poking fun at ourselves, newzealanders, and in particular, Americans.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Netrogo

Quote from: Turnsky on July 16, 2007, 12:31:29 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 16, 2007, 12:25:35 PM

well, we do excel at poking fun at ourselves, newzealanders, and in particular, Americans.  >:3

*pokes his head back into the thread*

Everyone makes fun of Americans.

*Flees*
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

techmaster-glitch

Actually, we make fun of everyone. Including ourselves. But mostly everyone else.

*warning, terribly lame joke coming up. I remeber it out of an old jokebook, gods do those things suck, and unfortunately, I don't have any other jokes that express the point I'm trying to make*

A guy gets off of a plane after landing in France. He went to the coustoms oficial, who asked, "Are you a foreigner?"
The man replies, "Certainly not! I'm from the good 'ol US of A!"

A testament to the stereotypical arrogance and stupidity of the average American. And we came up with that one ourselves.