Holy f00k! I'm new. :D

Started by Josh Massa, June 19, 2007, 06:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Josh Massa the best noob on this site ever?

Yes
2 (8.3%)
YES
3 (12.5%)
Yeahp
3 (12.5%)
and uh...YES
3 (12.5%)
Heck Yeah!
4 (16.7%)
Hmmm, I'll think about it
6 (25%)
Neh.
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Josh Massa

Hello earthlings. For I am a flying kitty. >.>     <.<

Darkmoon

Wow, what a brilliant an thought provoking post. I am so glad a person of your eloquence hs seen fit to join our small group.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

techmaster-glitch

Oh, that cat is SOOO gonna die.....

Welcome to this forum, where rampaging insane furry organics reign supreme. I, however, am a machine. I am your friend. And as your friend, I shall warn you of all the things you must watch out for around here:

If a squirrel called RJ offers you muffins, and they start ticking, fizzing, clicking, beeping, or make any other stange and unusuall noises spontaneously,
Don't think, don't hesitate, RUN. Watch out for cardboard boxes, ebil worms, Bill, cardboard boxes, Bill, little animals pretending to be cardboard boxes, and the several insane rabid Naruto fanpeople.

Netami

Josh Massa

*sneaky sneaky sneaky* Is there any rules about already being a squirrel and offering myself radioactive ticking muffins? If not, I'm all over that idea. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :spidey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on June 19, 2007, 06:38:02 PM
Don't think, don't hesitate, RUN. Watch out for cardboard boxes, ebil worms, Bill, cardboard boxes, Bill, little animals pretending to be cardboard boxes, and the several insane rabid Naruto fanpeople.

... and people who can't spell "supreme" correctly.

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 19, 2007, 06:47:11 PM
... and people who can't spell "supreme" correctly.

Aw, damnshite. I knew I missed a typo.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd comment about Darkmoon's typos, but he scares me...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Josh Massa

I'm going to eat your box. MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH! Yum, cardboard. I think I should run now.  :zombiekun2

Netami

I think you should lay off the sugar.

Josh Massa

Suuu......suuuug.......suuuuuuuggggaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr. I need my sugar....you don't want to see me when I don't have sugar in me. That's probably what's wrong with me now.  :kirby<----What would he do without sugar?!?!? He certainly wouldn't have that mohawk and microphone. I AM ZOMBIE MAN! Fear me....for I am after your b0x3z.

Netami

I don't wear boxers, so I assume you're after llearch.

You may have him.

Josh Massa

Haha, not boxers...boxes. GIMMY ALL OF YOUR B0X3Z OR SUFFER. Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuhhhh Batman!  :batman

Netami

Someone is going to crush your enthusiasm with an iron-clawed fist.

Josh Massa

:kruger<----Kinda like that one?

Darkmoon

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

bill

Josh Massa

Squirrels with muffins are out, cats with cookies are in.

xHaZxMaTx

This thread is full of fail. :(

bill

Josh Massa

bill

OMG

NEVR SEEN THAT 1 BEFOR

IMO

:disco :bday

Zina

And it's not even Saturday.

Darkmoon

Musta been feeling a little edgy. It helps take the edge off.

Netrogo

Wow, he's garnered all but one of the admins into his thread :U

Oh yeah, greetings and such.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Josh Massa

Oooo, I must be a good little newb then. Just watched Rise Of The Silver Surfer, it was rather interesting. BABOOM.

Nikki

*bites teh n00b*

you're crazy. But i'm Crazy-er  :mwaha

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Josh Massa

:U    How dare you bite teh noob! Perhaps I shall bite you back.  :yuck you taste bad. Perhaps it's all those onions you've been eating. Would you like a radioactive ticking muffin??? I think you doooo.  :poke Poke.

RJ

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on June 19, 2007, 06:38:02 PM
If a squirrel called RJ offers you muffins, and they start ticking, fizzing, clicking, beeping, or make any other stange and unusuall noises spontaneously,

I resemble two of those remarks. :B

Hiii, welcome to the forum and take this BIG basket of yummy muffins! I hope you'll have a blast.

:rj