Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joat

Well, since I’m already almost done, I’ll complete the process.

EDIT: On second thought, I’ll do the reverse. I thought about it and it actually looks better against when it is not in a test tube.

superluser

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 28, 2007, 07:30:35 PM
I tried drawing this time. :)
Hope you like it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Tiger_T/art/Joat_Yap.gif

Hate to say it, but there's a major problem.  There's some sort of flash when it changes frames.  Frame 2 is only 20ms, and that's going to drive me (and probably others) insane when viewing it on the forum.  It's kinda like a strobe light.

May I offer two alternatives?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Joat

I just finished updating the original and you give me alternatives? Oh boy, this is a long task. By the way, I can’t tell the difference between your first alternative and the original. What is it?

xHaZxMaTx

I'm sure peeps using IE couldn't see the difference.

Aridas

I did, got a problem with that? >.>

Silverfoxr

apolize for the lack of art i been rather busy lately - but coming back soon with new yaps :)

Kenji

Don't end up burning yourself out again, now. We still like you in one piece. :3 Or inuyasha, whichever anime you prefer. </bad joke>

superluser

Quote from: Joat on January 28, 2007, 09:17:58 PMI just finished updating the original and you give me alternatives? Oh boy, this is a long task. By the way, I can't tell the difference between your first alternative and the original. What is it?

The second frame is ten times longer.  In the original, it's 20ms, which is even shorter than one frame of video (33ms).  It bugs the heck out of me because it's the brightest frame, and it flashes on the threshold of vision.

Maybe you can't see it with your browser.  That frame kinda looks like the flashing credits in this video.  Except faster.

Joat

The transformation is complete.

Tiger_T

*facepaws*
Sorry about that. :rolleyes

That must be the strangest typo I've ever made. :P

Indeed every frame should have had 200ms.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Silverfoxr

the yaps are back and flat!

Joat

Wow. I really need  to get May (the character) in that outfit. She looks good in it.

Tapewolf

I must say, I do like the Devin, Xander and Kria ones in particular, though I am a trifle concerned about the small one at the bottom that seems to have been run over.  Who's the tiger 'cubi?

Joat, your avatar brings to mind the climax of the BBC's Edge of Darkness series, when Joe Don Baker brings the two bars of plutonium together.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Reese Tora

I believe that the tiger 'cubi would be me... and it looks like my/his wings just tried to make him coffee.  The expresion is perfect. :3

also, that new Falina Yap is teh win.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Tiger_T

Aaww! :mowhappy

I like the Kria one best!

I could quite easily imagine this as a teddy-bear.. err.. teddy-zebra-demon*. :rolleyes >:3

It looks really cuddly and stuff. b :3 d Great!

*edit
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

superluser

The Xander one is extremely cute.  I'd nab it if it were reflective of me in any sense.

(although I'd keep it away from TGH.  He tends to go nuts over anything cute.  I've still got hearing loss from when he found the Death of Rats.)

Gareeku

*nabs the Fa'Lina yap...again...* ^^;

They're all very very very cute! x3 Awesome arts as usual, Silver. ^^

Tiger_T: She's a demon. >.>

Tiger_T

Whoopsi.

Fixed it, thanks.
Tigriel's got a guest:

Snuggles

*meow* Thank you!!!!

*hug*
:hug :hug
:tighthug

Sunblink

Wow, wonderful work, Silverfox! They all look so fantastic, but the Devin one really is quite adorable. Can I take that one?

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Sid

Oh my God, a Xander Yap! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^.^
:boogie

Faerie Alex

I don't want to be annoying, but I'm just curious if there was any problem with my request from a few pages ago.

Thanks.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Zedd

Kenji

Yaps with ponytails are always good. |3

RJ

e_voyager

awesome as always silver.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Silverfoxr

the devin and xander ones are up for adopt :) so feel free to grab em :D

Modelin you might have to repost i someotimes miss requests

e_voyager

in that case i'll claim Devin as it seems that Xander is already taken. thanks silver.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

Quote from: e_voyager on February 01, 2007, 02:52:34 AM
in that case i'll claim Devin as it seems that Xander is already taken. thanks silver.

KBJ already snagged him last night :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Faerie Alex

Quote from: SilverfoxrModelin you might have to repost i someotimes miss requests
Quote from: modelincard on December 05, 2006, 03:59:18 PM
If it's alright, I'll put in a request for a Baapai. Like my avatar (cubi tiger) but with brown hair (I was considering adding that) and a white tail.

Thanks. :)
It was worded for how I had my avatar drawn two months ago. So prety much just my avvie as a Baapai, please.
Jeez I need to update this thing.