Photo Album: The Photomatrix Revisited

Started by Darkmoon, June 02, 2007, 10:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Rules for the photo album:

1) You MUST have a picture.  However, no one said it has to be actually you.  If it is an actual photograph, it must either be you, or a non-human entity of appropriate taste.  You may also have any drawn item of appropriate taste that you like instead (or as well -- no one said you had to be limited to ONE picture).

2) You must have a short summary- however, this will most likely be edited by me, as I am want to do.

3) You must have at least 2 favorite things.

You can pop up to the top of the forum and click on "CM Site" to access the photo album if you are interested in seeing previous entries.

Keep in mind: the Photo Album is time intensive and is usually updated rarely.  It may take a while for it to get done.  Please try to keep chatter in this thread to a minimum, so that we can actually find the updates.

We would hate to have to close the thread and start all over because of the massive quantity of off-topic posts.

4) If you post multiple pictures, you MUST have enough content to fill the page (to balance them out). If you don't have enough content, I will use as many of the pictures as I can, but won't use them all until you give me more content to play with.

The goal: write a ton of stuff, people.

All previous album requests that I could take care of have, indeed, been taken care of. If your bio was not, for some reason made/updated, post here and let me know.

Anyone that posted pictures but had no bio content to go with them did NOT get a bio. If you are one of those people, and want a bio, post some information.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Netrogo

WHO TOLD YOU TH.... I don't know what you're talking about. We don't have any aterior motives or darkness. We just LOVE everyone. Yeah that's it, we love everyone.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sunblink

Darkmoon, I totally owe you for making such an awesome summary to my picture. XD I laughed for thirty minutes straight.

It also explains why my lizard keeps getting these shifty eyes whenever I turn my back on him...

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Janus Whitefurr

I guess rejects must have their use. I'm still around, after all!

(I died of severe roffle at reading mine. Classic indeed!)
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Darkmoon

(bows)

It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be to make these. Everytime I sit down to do them, I think "man, what am I gonna do now..." but, generally, it just flows.

I'm glad you like them.

Seth C Triggs

OK, I'm game! Hehehe...

here's a couple nice pics.

http://www.bibp.com/seth/sethsepia1.jpg

http://www.bibp.com/seth/seth2002.jpg

http://www.bibp.com/seth/seth-working.jpg

Two of my favorite things:  Maps and trains! Well, firefighting too - I am a fire buff and have a number of videos on Youtube.

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Darkmoon

TheGreyRonin

Darkmoon

No porb. Just had to get around to doing updates again.

Netrogo

Say Darkmoon, could you add my character pic to my photopage?

rabid_fox

You know how I said guitar and bodhrán? Add tiny pink flying V ukelele to that list. Someone sent me in the post. I have awesome friends.

Oh dear.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hey! You could play that while in the stocks!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

I'll add those pics once a couple of new bios come in.

Netrogo

C'mon people, post dem pics! I want my bio updated dammit!

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'll just stand here and point and laugh, ok? :-]

Netrogo

I'll just pour soda in the box when nobody's looking :mwaha

Darkmoon

The box will just wage a thermonuclear war on you, and blame it on an industrial accident. What do you think really happened at Chernobyl?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hey! I have an airtight alibi for Chernobyl!

I was out at the hairdressers that day.

honest.

Feroluce

Hmm. Out of boredom, I will try and dig up a picture of myself. and remember what my photobucket password is. The Butterscotch is not helping e.e; but I will edit this post as I get the pic up, as opposed to making a new one lol

Wow, its amazing what I had in my old photobucket account. o.o; I should have cleaned it up earlier. On the other hand tho, I have found a pic of me there, and since Im lazy I will just chuck it up now.

This pic was from my first visit to the USA, I stayed temporarily at a friends farm place. Thats his gun, and also his thumb at the side of the camera. Later on, we went out and blew up a bucket with it. No alcahol was involved, either lol.

This will sound kinda strange, but after reading the rules in more detail I realised that I do have two favorite things in that pic. My gloves, which were a gift, and are merino/possum fur, and the Beanie, which I take with me whenever I leave the country no matter where I am going, just so people can see I am a Kiwi/NZ'er. funnily enough, I rarely wear it tho. >.> its kinda small for me. but I take it anyways.

Kryptic

I'll put myself up for this... I'm wondering if I'll regret this.

Pick and choose. I don't care which one is up for it. The big bunny's name is Chauncey (Also known as his Chaunciness and Master), and the little baby rabbit is Moose.

Favorite Things: Ramen, Playing the Bassoon, Breeding Rabbits, Cardigan Welsh Corgwn (Being the Plural of Corgi), Drawing, Anime, Console RPG's, Roleplaying

I play the Bassoon (AKA Faggotti in the Classical World. No lie.), Saxophone, Flute, Piccolo, and I could figure out any other woodwind given a little bit of time. I like Jazz music and J-Pop.

I have had up to... 18? Rabbits under my supervision at some points. I like breeding rabbits, because not are the babies adorable, I find showing rabbits a fun pastime... but also because bunnies have really funny mating habits.

My Zodiac signs are Leo and Snake - So I'm a hypocrite in the Harry Potter realm.

Other than that, DM, you can do as you wish. Lay it on me. I'm emotionally drained at this point.

xHaZxMaTx

You look suspiciously like my slightly younger cousin.

I've gone through a number of rabbits, myself, probably because they suck at living.  Or they're really good at dying.  Either way works, I suppose.

Oh yeah, and I'm 17, now, not 16. :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

I like the demon rabbit with the glowing eyes, he looks cool.

Swift-Skink

I just noticed the update, and I gotta say, I love it. I nearly fell out of my chair in a fit breathless mirth  :mwaha

It does however mirror a conversation I had a few days ago. How spooky  :zombiekun2

Kryptic

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 18, 2007, 05:34:38 AM
I like the demon rabbit with the glowing eyes, he looks cool.

He owns me. He's "His Royal Chaunciness". He enjoys yogurt drops and pooping. And Girl Bunnies.

I can never get a photo of him without red eyes - or some other flaw. He sits up on command, but when I tried taking a photo, but his head got cut off. :P Here's the photo, if you're curious.

Well, you don't look like any of -my- cousins, HazMat. Unless I had a cousin I didn't know about... :paranoid

Netrogo

Josh Massa

Here are a few pictures of me, and my beloved flaming machette, cast, and guitar.
Hope I did that right.  >:3

Forum name: Josh Massa
Date of Birth:  February 15th, 1990
Place of origin:  Connecticut
Favorite colors:  Black and Red
Favorite food:  Anything Tasty
Favorite movie:  300
Favorite music:  Rock, Metal, Heavey Metal, Classic Rock...
Hobbies:  Skateboarding, playing guitar, video games, hanging out with friends, camping, sports
Hates: Liars, cheaters, annoying people

Darkmoon

You need to give me some content to go with them.

Josh Massa

Netrogo

Oh god Darkmoon, what have you done?? Now we actually KNOW things about him :U

AngelSephy

Name: AngelSephy
D.O.B.: September 28th, 1985
Birthplace: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Favorite Colors: Black, White, Red, Various shades of Blue-Green, Pink, Forest green, Gem Colors
Favorite Food: Pocky, Chocolate, Six-Cheese Tortellini, Bagel Bites, Arizona RX Energy Herbal Tonics and sweet things.
Favorite Movie: Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society(and various horror movies)
Favorite Music: All Except DeathMetal, Country, Rap and R&B
Hobbies: Sprites, Ragnarok Online, Music, RPing, Watching my BoyToy play games(when I'm with him) and chatting online.

Likes: Anime, Manga, Serious Discussions, Goofing Around with Friends, Roleplaying, Writing, Creating Character Designs and Profiles
Hates: Assholes, Racists, Biggots(sp?), Emo, Bad Furries*

* = Bad Furries in my opinion, are the ones who compare you to hitler because you aren't exactly keen to the idea of dressing up like a rabbit or fox and emulating and/or performing sexual acts in said costume. These people are also the ones who call you a "hume" like you are the most evil thing to walk the face of the earth(even though I would protect animals at the risk of my own safety), yet don't seem to comprehend that for now, all they are are "hume" in a fursuit! They scream fursecution if you don't believe in human/animal relationships(aka bestiality), or if you think them crazy because they honestly believe they are animals while simultaneousely raping your dog/plushie/cat/etc.

These are the extremists who give furry artists like Mab, as well as the furry community in general, a bad name. What makes me hate them is that they compare me to someone who wishes for complete genocide of EVERY OTHER RACE just because I don't agree with them.