heloo....

Started by Kogitsune, May 22, 2007, 10:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kogitsune

Uh... Hiyas! My name's Kogitsune. Call me Tsune or Ne... Anyway, I just joined, and I just wanted to say hello! Also, any information about this forum would be much appreciated!  :mowcookie

Faerie Alex

Um...it uses SMF version 1.1.2—

Unless (as I assume) you are referring to topics. We talk About DMFA...um...and some other comic (methinks it's called CVRPG). There's roleplay (but only in one section), games, art, and general topics.

Beware of muffins (particularly those that fizzle, tick, or make other abnormal noises), squirrels, squirrels with muffins, 'cubi, talking boxes, & people telling you to watch out for stuff. :paranoid

Welcome to the insanity. Enjoy your *cough*permanent*cough* stay.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

techmaster-glitch

Hmm. Looks like the first time I get to be part of a welcome wagon. I think I probably am the most sane around here(i AM a robot after all, even if I sometimes "glitch". Just goes to show how insane everyone/thing else is.)Anywayz,

Information mode On.
Uploading file UsefulInfo.exe
Upload Complete.
Digitizing...
Digitize complete. Run UsefulInfo.exe

The ClockWorkMansion Forums are habitats for a primarily furry-dominated fanbase. The daily happenings on this site almost always stray into the realm of what the outside world would call "strange" or "unnatural". This is enforced by the one law that, if you are not a machine, you are required to "leave your sanity at the door". ALL organic forumites obey this law. Other than that, the forumite know as "modelincard" pretty much covered all the other important details. But one thing must be emphasized.
I hope you are comfortable and enjoy your stay. You won't be leaving for a VERY long time.

Program Terminated.
Disengaging.
Signing off.

...Good luck.........

(hey other welcome wagon guys, did I overdo it? Heh, I see why it's usually the same people who make up the welcome wagon. Messing with the head of a new guy is fun  :giggle :) )

Darkmoon

I would beg to differ on that primarily furry-dominated thing. I think there's more non-furs here than you might realize.

As for the welcome wagon, I see you haven't listed a gender, so that could go either way. If you're of-age, and hot, someone is bound to ask you for naked pictures. If you're hot, we ask that you do share.

Hell, even if you aren't, I'm sure SOMEONE here will be into that. Lord knows Bill is into everything.

Other than that... hrmm... well, someone will tell you to watch out for just about everything... so watch out for them, and watch out for the admins. They're a bunch of dickheads.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Roureem Egas

I would've thought you'd pull out the  :noobrape emote, Darkmoon.

I'm dissappointed. :C

PS. Hi and welcome Kogitsune.

Darkmoon

Eh, I was trying to play nice.

:wrong

Swift-Skink

Well that's hard to imagine :P

EDIT: Oh, and welcome!

RJ

Darn, you already were warned about me...

Have some muffins anyway. :rj

superluser

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 23, 2007, 12:09:16 AMHell, even if you aren't, I'm sure SOMEONE here will be into that.

Feeling down?  Depressed?  Alienated?  Just remember these three words.   ``I'm somebody's fetish.''

PS. Welcome Kogitsune.  Is there a translation for that name?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Roureem Egas

I think it means something along the lines of "child fox", super.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hiya, welcome, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Whatever. You're only number 657. I'm sure we'll have some more newbies soon...

I'd warn you to watch out for things, but other folks have already. I'd run a big greeting, but that's been done, too. Meh. Have fun, try not to break anything. :-]

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 23, 2007, 12:09:16 AM
Hell, even if you aren't, I'm sure SOMEONE here will be into that. Lord knows Bill is into everything.
I take exception to that.

No furries.  :B

llearch n'n'daCorna

Okay, so you're officially not into Furries.

Unofficially, though...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Well, you know, on those cold, late nights, when you can't find anything else, you just sorta have to go with what you can get...

Gabi

Hehehe.

Ok, new warning: watch out for the people you don't get told to watch out for. They're the really dangerous ones, as they're the least obvious.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

bill

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 23, 2007, 07:35:25 AM
Well, you know, on those cold, late nights, when you can't find anything else, you just sorta have to go with what you can get...
Am I allowed to make a naughty reply to that?

Illusionist

Hi, Tsune! Welcome to the boards.

Darkmoon

Quote from: BillBuckner on May 23, 2007, 02:48:53 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon on May 23, 2007, 07:35:25 AM
Am I allowed to make a naughty reply to that?

As if you really need to ask...

Zedd

Welcome to the threds where mostly the prices of the entry fee is mainly an leg,an arm and your very own SOUL!

Aridas

Go ahead and use Zedd's, I'm sure he won't mind.

Kogitsune

cool! People are talking to me! Um... For the person who asked what Kogitsune means, yes it means small fox or child fox. What? I think the Japanese language is cool! And thank you for the muffin and squirrel warning. It would not be the first time I fell for a squirrels cuteness *goes into traumatic flashback state*............... Oh, sorry! Anyway, thank you all for saying hi and telling me about this forum!

bill

Quote from: Kogitsune on May 23, 2007, 07:04:33 PM
cool! People are talking to me! Um... For the person who asked what Kogitsune means, yes it means small fox or child fox. What? I think the Japanese language is cool!
I'm not going to like you, am I?

Eibborn

Don't be pessimistic, Bill. Kogi-thingie seems to know that the internet is flooded with people obsessed with Japanese, hence the slightly defencive "What?"

As long as there are no "KAWAIII~~~"s flitting around, I'm sure he'll fit in fine. :)

Welcome in, Kogi! :D
/kicks the internet over

Zina

Everytime someone says 'baka' or 'kawaii', Zina cries tears.
OF BLOOD.
It gets messy.
Please be considerate of these things.

xHaZxMaTx

Hey, how long has Zina been a mod? D:

Oh, and most of the mods here are jerks. :P  That's not necessarily a bad thing, though.

Zina

SINCE FOREVER. Please keep up with these things.

And it's called tough love. We're jerks because we love you.
Except for me. And Darkmoon. And Bill. And Damaris. And Amber. And llearch.

I guess RJ loves you.
And that counts for something. :3

Netami

superluser

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on May 23, 2007, 09:02:00 PMHey, how long has Zina been a mod? D:

I first noticed it after the KittyCatLovesDan thread got enshrined.  Appropriate, I think.  Anyways, I was looking for a thread to mention it in, but by the time that I found one, I had managed to convince myself that ZinaSquid might have been a mod for longer than I remembered.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

bill

Quote from: superluser on May 23, 2007, 09:34:40 PM
Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on May 23, 2007, 09:02:00 PMHey, how long has Zina been a mod? D:

I first noticed it after the KittyCatLovesDan thread got enshrined.  Appropriate, I think.  Anyways, I was looking for a thread to mention it in, but by the time that I found one, I had managed to convince myself that ZinaSquid might have been a mod for longer than I remembered.
Zina has always been a mod.

We have also always been at war with Eurasia.

Netami

Zina is a double plus good mod.