5/23/07 #789 It's a boomstick. o:

Started by Kenji, May 22, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janus Whitefurr

*stares at comic*

...Pavlova? D:

</injoke>
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Akisohida

Man. Everyone is talking about hugs and fleeing. You should see me clear out a room when I offer an eight-legged hug!
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Hnix

Sunblink

Or it's a boo--oh dang, Kenji beat me to it.  :<

I think I'm really starting to like Nutmeg for something outside of an awesome design and petite sexiness. Delightfully childish personalities unfitting of an adult among characters are one of my favorites, especially if the owner of said personality is completely nuuuuts. See Tira from Soul Calibur III, but she's a murderous psychopath, not a huggable cuddly sweetie.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Alondro

Quote from: King Of Hearts on May 23, 2007, 03:52:45 AM
Quote from: Amber Williams on May 22, 2007, 11:13:55 PM
Quote from: Rafe on May 22, 2007, 11:08:42 PM
Someone please help us with that.

I'm still stunned no one made a pun about how Nutmeg is married to Albanion.  I mean, from what I understand of the fandom, there is only one reason people have a horse avatar. :B

They like to be ridden?

*Charline nods!*  Yes, yes they do!   And long, rough rides are the kind they like the best!

*Charles thinks... and thinks... and thinks... 433 years later...*  Heyyyyy... I think that could've been innuendo!   :B

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

King Of Hearts

Since no one said it... Mab just gave Nutmeg wood.

Madmann135

not all Fae are insane Azlan is pretty serious but he does have his humerous quirks now and then.  Remember " Angry Merlitz Face?"

Just because you see a race that seems insane doesn't mean that they all are insane.  I think that Fae just enjoy life, a little to much for 'normal' people to understand.  

And on the horse thing.  
I thought that people pick horse avatars because they like to be ridden bare back or that they like equins or that they like to run.

*thinks* Wait there is a sexual inuendo in there.

Quote from: King Of Hearts on May 23, 2007, 09:26:36 AM
Since no one said it... Mab just gave Nutmeg wood.

I can't decide if I want to applaude you for your jenious or fall on the floor laughing.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

E-Jade

Poor poor Jyrass.  This is one of those time when one may ask, could this get any awkward.  And you get your answer which is yes...yes it can.

rt

Wow those are indeed some powerfull bewbs  :mowhappy

:hug and it looks like it is not 'hugs time' now sadly  :hug

GabrielsThoughts

so, I was thinking a Mab and Queen Nutbag  need to have a wrestling match in a mud pit, slowly tearing off each others clothes to sexified music.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on May 23, 2007, 10:53:18 AM
so, I was thinking a Mab and Queen Nutbag  need to have a wrestling match in a mud pit, slowly tearing off each others clothes to sexified music.

.... What -have- you been sniffing?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

am i the only one who has labled nutmeg as unsuitable to be trusted with a child?

seriously, i am picturing her doing experiments to discover how high they bounce and reading the art of war by sun tzu as a bedtime story...assuming she can understand all the big words.

QuoteIt is a matter of life and death, a road either
    to safety or to ruin.  Hence it is a subject of inquiry
    which can on no account be neglected.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Fex

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on May 23, 2007, 10:53:18 AM

*drools*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on May 23, 2007, 12:13:21 PM
seriously, i am picturing her doing experiments to discover how high they bounce and reading the art of war by sun tzu as a bedtime story...assuming she can understand all the big words.

... But.. The Art of War has no big words in it. There's some big concepts, but "keep the high ground" or "in deadly ground, attack" isn't anything like long words...

... and I still can't see what's wrong with reading that to your kid at bedtime.

Ralanost

Quote from: rt on May 23, 2007, 10:32:07 AM
Wow those are indeed some powerfull bewbs  :mowhappy

:hug and it looks like it is not 'hugs time' now sadly  :hug
:kittencute

Illusionist

Quote from: Zedd on May 23, 2007, 05:27:38 AM
Well least timelords come with 9 lives and not infinite...Unlike *glare* The Master

The Master doesn't have unlimited lives. If The Doctor killed him with no other Time Lords around, he'd die. He just got more lives by possessing another Timelord.

Oh, and it's 13 lives, not 9.

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on May 23, 2007, 12:49:01 AM
Chinese zodiac i am a rat
My mom in real life was born in the year of the rat...

Anyways, back to the topic...I would kinda be like Jyrass if I was in his shoes, because I wouldn't want to be hit by a piece of spear after it's been through someone and that someone snaps it into pieces.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

SpottedKitty

Quote from: Madmann135 on May 23, 2007, 09:34:41 AM
not all Fae are insane Azlan is pretty serious but he does have his humerous quirks now and then.  Remember " Angry Merlitz Face?"
<nod> I think what we're seeing here is another example of Fae "role-playing". Azlan is about the most "normal" Fae — compared to a Being — that I think we've seen so far, and even he has his goofy moments as you pointed out. Mab is... well, Mab.   :rolleyes ;) And Nutmeg appears to be totally off-the-wall looney tunes. Except that when she was pretending to be Albanion, she mimicked him right down to behaviour and speech patterns so well that Mab was taken in until she noticed the colour glitch.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Valynth

Quote from: WhiteFire on May 23, 2007, 07:00:12 AM
Quote from: Amber Williams on May 22, 2007, 11:13:55 PM
I'm still stunned no one made a pun about how Nutmeg is married to Albanion.  I mean, from what I understand of the fandom, there is only one reason people have a horse avatar. :B

While it's a common joke about equine characters in fandom, it's really not the only reason people play them. Trust me, they can stick a big one on just about anything they want if that's their thing. Such is the joy/horror of fantasy.

There are just lots of unicorn fans, My Little Pony fans, etc. etc.

And sadly they're all men over 30....

*curls into a ball and sits in his corner, muttering thing like: "The horror, the HORROR!"*

The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Ralanost

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on May 23, 2007, 12:57:21 PM
Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on May 23, 2007, 12:49:01 AM
Chinese zodiac i am a rat
My mom in real life was born in the year of the rat...

Anyways, back to the topic...I would kinda be like Jyrass if I was in his shoes, because I wouldn't want to be hit by a piece of spear after it's been through someone and that someone snaps it into pieces.
But, but, it isn't there anymore!  There is no reason to not want a hug!  Other than being shy/embarrassed/easily frightened.

Brunhidden

Quote from: Ralanost on May 23, 2007, 01:26:27 PM
But, but, it isn't there anymore!  There is no reason to not want a hug!  Other than being shy/embarrassed/easily frightened.

the reason is there, fear of having your head crushed. would you like a hug from some one who just tossed an SUV across the street cause they were peeved?

QuoteEarly to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy, wealthy and dead.

Tapewolf

am i the only one who has labled nutmeg as unsuitable to be trusted with a child?

I must agree.  She seems deranged.  As others have noted, this is likely a role - given her comparative presence of mind while pretending to be Albanion.

And Amber, go for it.  It's about time you took a break :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

If you dont take a break...The monkey gets it! :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

Madd the Sane

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe Nutmeg wants to hug Jyrras is because she, like so many other Females, thinks he's cute.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

terrycloth

So? It's an indestructible fairy child, so it's not like she can hurt them.

Brunhidden

Quote from: terrycloth on May 23, 2007, 04:06:50 PM

So? It's an indestructible fairy child, so it's not like she can hurt them.

there are such things as mental scars. few children relish the memory of their mother firing them out of a cannon at age 5

QuoteThey may have been ugly. They may have been evil. But when it came to poetry-in-motion, the Things had all the grace and coordination of a desk-chair.

tenlaius

On topics already adressed..

Amber:  I was seriously considering it..but....why not let others say it?  Ok i will be honest..too lazy to

now jyrass being embarresed..i am pretty certain after the spear going many different places from the booby squeeze..he wouldn't want a hug

i think mab and nutmeg are tied

now as for if anyone would want a hug from the fae with the..BOOBIES OF SDEATH!..i would, then again that is me.  Even with the spear, as long as i was allowed to move OUT of the points way.

Ralanost

Quote from: tenlaius on May 23, 2007, 04:40:37 PM
On topics already adressed..

Amber:  I was seriously considering it..but....why not let others say it?  Ok i will be honest..too lazy to

now jyrass being embarresed..i am pretty certain after the spear going many different places from the booby squeeze..he wouldn't want a hug

i think mab and nutmeg are tied

now as for if anyone would want a hug from the fae with the..BOOBIES OF SDEATH!..i would, then again that is me.  Even with the spear, as long as i was allowed to move OUT of the points way.
I can agree with this.  Would you say no to superwoman/girl after she saved a bus from going over a cliff?  I would!  Nutmeg is also way more hugable imho.

Wanderer

QuoteNotice how very CALM and ARTICULATE Nutmeg was when playing her husband...
Quite freaky, that. VERY high-powered role-playing.