My theory on Abel's femininity

Started by wussycat, May 19, 2007, 09:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaskedRetriever

(Pic deleted 'cause I got negrated for it, although possibly due to slight off-topicness more than it being perverted.)

(Although it certainly WAS.)

(But we all know what a pervy Abel fancier I am.)  :B

candide

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on May 20, 2007, 06:46:08 PM
(Pic deleted 'cause I got negrated for it, although possibly due to slight off-topicness more than it being perverted.)

Oooh!  Can you put it somewheres else?  «bats eyelashes»
:)

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: candide on May 20, 2007, 10:10:20 PM
Quote from: MaskedRetriever on May 20, 2007, 06:46:08 PM

Oooh!  Can you put it somewheres else?  «bats eyelashes»
:)

Already on my LiveJournal -__-

kaskar

Seems you are confusing the term 'femininity', with not being butch at times ...  May just be like how many times you want to want to play a stupid 'macho' .  :mowsmile  Look at Dan as an example . Abel does not seem too much a pansy with him  Dan does not act the way, ( well he does ), just to act masculine, ( if so, he is botching a good job ... ) , he seems to act the way he does out of instinct of a true idiot ...  :mowhappy

Quote from: Netami on May 20, 2007, 06:05:19 AM
Quote from: Rythak on May 20, 2007, 05:24:32 AM
Quote from: Kattuccino on May 19, 2007, 10:25:10 PM
Wait a minute, now we have decisive evidence that Abel is gay and not metrosexual/bisexual? When and where did this happen?
I was wondering the exact same thing.

It came out of my mouth, it has to be true.
8) Just Hanging Around ...

kaskar

Quote from: Wussycat on May 19, 2007, 09:11:33 AM
A lot of people have assumed that Abel is feminine because he's gay, but I have a theory that's less obvious and more interesting. I believe Abel is subconsciously acting more like his mother so he can feel closer to her and distance himself from his father. What do you think?  :mowmeep
Quote from: Ellyriun on May 20, 2007, 08:21:47 AM
In all seriousness (I know, I know...), I'd suspect a blurring of gender norms in a society that can shapeshift, though having said that, Aniz doesn't seem that feminine... But damnit, I really like his shirt... >:3  :mowninja
Out of curiousity, when did the feeling that Abel was gay first come in? Abel could just be suffering from what is known as the 'mommy's boy' syndrome.  This would explain his status with May and later. Fa'lina ... 
:mowhappy  Rember, his mother was May, and at S.A.I.A. , he was seemingly adopted by Fa'lina. Does Fa'lina have a motherly side to her omnipresence ? Remember the page where the warp-aci failed to return with Dan to S.A.I.A, and  he had to read up on his new roommate, Dan. Remember Plan 'B' , and also remember Fa'lina's comment to Abel, Oh Abel , thorn in my side ...  :mowwink                                                                                                                                                                     
           ( I apologise for using two posts in such a short time. However, I cannot put all that I wanted to say in
         one post. I hope that this will be treated as an isolated incident only caused due to lack of page space ... )                 
                Yours ...   Kaskar            :mowninja         

Kenji

Quote from: kaskar on May 21, 2007, 12:13:19 AM
[snip] Does Fa'lina have a motherly side to her [/snip]  

It's amazing how easily people forget about Pyroduck. :B

Zedd

Yes so sad to wonder whats next on the meal of the big queen anyhow?  ;)

Talashar

Quote from: Kenji on May 20, 2007, 06:34:25 PM
Either that or he fused with Daimien, and Abel's fur color crossed with Daimien's fur color to create a spotless, tan body. That would also explain how he lost the tail.

Sorry, I'm nowhere near enough of an artist to add a tail (at least not without seriously
infringing on Amber's copyright). the best I can do is give him wings

King Of Hearts

Netami

Jesus...!

What's the scouter say about his power level?

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna snickers at Netami*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netami

NO ROLE PLAYING IN THE  GODDA-- GARTHBROOKS THREADS!

Zedd

Netami

Both hands on the keyboard, Zedd...

:paranoid

:I
:O
:I
:O

xD

:sweatdrop

bill

kaskar

You say that Abel is Gay ! I wonder what would have happened if, while reading letters to the editor, he had not been pummelled by Fa'lina, and had gone on to do as he said in proving he was all man ?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Man or not has nothing to do with his gender preferences, kaskar.

Despite all everyone has said, it's still entirely hidden as to his personal proclivities. I await Amber's response with some trepidation... (ie, we don't know if he's gay, stop taking it so seriously, all you guys. ;-] )
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

RJ

Quote from: Netami on May 21, 2007, 05:38:21 AM
Jesus...!

It's over nine thousaaaaaaand! :o

MaskedRetriever

'strue, the only thing we know about Abel's sexual orientation is that squeally fangirls cause him to freak out when they molest him, but that could just mean they're not his bag, baby.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_537.php

Sure are mine, tho.  ROWR.

Zina

Quote from: RJ on May 21, 2007, 09:47:11 AM
Quote from: Netami on May 21, 2007, 05:38:21 AM
Jesus...!

It's over nine thousaaaaaaand! :o

WHAT NINE THOUSAND?!!

bill

Yes, my blood pressure is now over 9000. ******* memes.  >(

Edit:
*cough* language, Bill. :-P --

Zina

Zedd

When I see Abel...I swear I hear Tarzan boy by Baltimora or some Oingo boingo

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netami

Yeah, no swearing in front of the children.

Zedd

My poor puppy ears  :cry Uncle Bill is so mean

bill

Darkmoon

Well, f*ck derives from the anglo-saxon flokken (spelling is iffy, sorry), meaning "to hit or beat", so, in essence, you could say:

Flog the motherfloggin poo

...and be okay in this forum, while still being true to the spirit of what you wanted to say.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bill

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...