Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

Hazzy has raised and interesting query. does Boogey excel in poetry?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

e_voyager seems to be an inexhaustible source of posts.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

Gabi says whats up :3 Of course, she's also a nice person  :B

School took my brain.. blame them!

Jim Halisstrad

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sunblink

e_voyager has a really wicked avatar, which I can't stop staring at for some reason. The jetpack keeps going and going...

~Keaton the Black Jackal

xHaZxMaTx

By her post count, Keaton apparently hasn't been on the forum for a long time, but she already seems like one of the regulars and deserves more karma as such.  Unfortunately, the karma seems to be broken at the moment. :/

e_voyager

Hazzy is 100% right and he is nice enough to point out kind people

Sunblink

I can't thank the person above me (and the person above the person above me)enough for saying such nice things about me :) Though I would like to kindly remind everyone that I'm indeed a female. At least, last I checked.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

EDIT: GAH! I meant 'I can't thank the person above me ENOUGH'! Dangit, I hate typoes. Hate 'em.

Gabi

Suwako

Gabi's avatar is quite good/great as well.  :3 She's also had it for a long time since she joined this forum.  :B

I came, I saw, I was disappointed..

Sunblink

It's attack of the awesome avatars, as Aiyno Wolf has an equally fantastic avatar. I've never really talked to him before, but Aiyno Wolf seems like a nice person, and he responded to my art topic.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Xze-Xze is a faster typer than I am. Isn't that great?

Of course my sentence was a lot longer and less informative but that's beside the point....I think..

Cogidubnus

Aiyno realizes that being informative is only half the battle! :3

The other half is violence...

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xzeliea knows the pain i feel when it comes to spelling

xHaZxMaTx

EV can spell just fine (I think), he just types too fast.

Quote from: Xzeliea Fantra...philosopheper!!
That sounds like a dinosaur. :lol

e_voyager

hazzy has great confidence in me but he should know that the spell checker is my favorit feature of the forum

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager obviously isn't using firefox 2.

We like him all the same, though :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch does not realize that my net problem's are due to at&t not my browser but he's a good guy none the less

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager has network problems?

Damn. I mean, you were posting so prolifically, I would never have noticed had you not said something. I was referring to the spell-checker, which Firefox has in-house, as it were...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Boog

Haz's prior post reminded me of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy ("Zaphod's just this guy, you know?") And his current avy looks like the recent version of Marvin the paranoid android. That's fulfilling like three geek prophesies about the return of Douglas Adams, right there.

Roureem Egas

Boogey is much more enjoyable than a waxy-paper tasting apple skin.

Take that as you will.  >:3

Gabi

Roureem Egas is good at answering big bulks of questions.

Cogidubnus

Gabi is an incredibly nice person, and is generally (read: all-purposely) good to have around.

Stygian

Cogidubnus is a remarkable person, perhaps not for his ubiquotuity, but still for his curious cleverness. And he even bears with me when I have the rudeness of dropping out early for undisclosed reasons. Fantastic!