Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakata

Xze is more popular than me. D':

Leafar, I annoy everyone. D: Except Boogeyman. HE'S IMMUNE TO MY ANNOYING-NESS. D: *Wah*

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Leafar

i agree with sam...''they should had threw away the key...''
xze and her fast mouse!!!!!!!!! >:3

Nikki

Leafar is complementing me on mah speed!!>w>

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

I've already complimented Xze too many times, I don't know what else to say... :(

Ummm... Xze smells good? :|

Dakata, Xze's not more popular than you, Xze doesn't get so many ghey huggles!

Leafar

haz............mmmmmmm......is ok?

e_voyager

leafer's sig tells of one who is used to being alone
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dakata

E has a shiny head! :B *Touches it*

*Hisses at Leafar*

e_voyager

Dakata is on a shiny binged. but i'm not sure my black armor reflest light well.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Leafar

xze knows i LOVE her!!!!!!!
dak always quotes me for some reason even IF i am not the above user!!!!!!!! why???????? :B

edit: *thinks* interested in sexual intercourse??? >:3

Nikki

Leafar

Nikki

Dakata

That's it, Leafar. You better quit being such a god d*mn pervert. You're an adult. Xze isn't (yet). If you don't quit, I'm gonna friggin' tell Dammy or something.

*Dragon-snort*

Xze is obsessed with Cap'n Jack Sparrow. D:

e_voyager

dakate is fast

Xze-Xze keeps calling me teacher but i don't know what i'm supposted to be teaching her.

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-Xze reminds  me of wheni i was younger "Turtle Power!"

Leafar

hehe...i dunno what to say...so just....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki

Leafar is running out of things to say ^^;

e_voyager

Nikki

Dakata

Leafar, I'm not kidding. I -will- tell Damaris if you don't quit.

Xze is better than me. D: [/low-self-esteem]

Nikki

'kata will always be someone i think of as higher than me =^^=

xHaZxMaTx

Dakata can be very serious if need be, and I agree with her.

Xze is still faster than me, even in my SCRAM Jet. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! D:  DON'T MAKE ME GO SPACE SHUTTLE ON YOUR A**!

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×  is have trouble keeping up with the posting. with my pc slowing down so am i.

Nikki

Sensei is moving like an old man with superglue on his feet..

e_voyager

Xze-Xze is pushing it a little too far.

Nikki

Sensei is moving like an old man in a coffin compared to me >w<

e_voyager

Xze-xze is trying to keep me on my toes but forget i was build for battle in the wily universe