Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakata

Poor widdle Hazzy can hide in my cave...with my...uhh...huge invisible hoard. :B Yeah, that's it. It's INVISIBLE. I didn't lose it or anything! D:

*Doesn't want to admit that he sold everything in his hoard* << >>

Edit: Oh noes! Top of the page! Now everyone's gonna know! D:

Nikki

'Kata is so cute ^^

*Gives Ghey huggles*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze notice my change but the more things change the more they stay the same.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

poor Xze-Xze was confures by my wording. " long story short even if i change i stay the same" after all i'm still forte am i not?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Sensei cleared it up for me!!

Now Sensei must help me out of this male body..it's bugging me ;;

Dakata

Xze has more fans than I do. D': I wish I could draw gewd like her.

Nikki

'Kata already draws VERY good...i wanna swap skills..i waana draw cute...i dun wanna draw mean ;;
*huggles*

xHaZxMaTx

Xze draws very well, I can't imagine how awesome it would look PSed. :)

Nikki

Hazzy will have to wait a long time to see my drawings PSed..

ElectroMotive

Xze's drawings are cuter than my machines with their destruction and burning....

Dakata

EMD's shinee. And he has cute yaps.

Nikki

'Kata is shiny..and huggable...

*Glompu*

e_voyager

Xze-Xze  is part of a conspiracy on the forum a conspiracy to have fun.

Nikki

*GASPEH!!**

SENSEI HAS CAUGHT ON!!
no witnesses...*sharpens her claws*

xHaZxMaTx

Xze will have to catch me first. ;) *Flee!*

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×  in not faster then me but he may be fast the Xze-Xze. time will tell

Nikki

Dakata

Xze was bad for not saying something nice about E. :P

Nikki

'Kata needs to get me out of this male body!!!

xHaZxMaTx

Xze shall never catch me as long as I have my magical cargo pants! *Pulls out a motorcycle* Haha, see ya later, chumps! *Rides off into the sunset*

Nikki

*flies after him*

Hazzy forgets that the Speed of a Velociraptor is amplified when combined with the speed of a dragon....

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's a velociraptor?!   Shiznit!  Well, it's certain that Xze will catch me now... Unless-  *Pulls out a Bugatti Veyron* :twisted  Try catching me now!

Nikki

:erk Hazzy didn't know i'm part Velociraptor? :erk

*hisssss*

e_voyager

Xze-Xze  found out some thing not about  ×HaZ×MaT×.

×HaZ×MaT× is in truble but e is not because of who he is. run hazzy and find safty if you can

xHaZxMaTx

EV doesn't seem to realise that I'm in no danger, for I am driving the world's fastest production car with 1001 BHP, 923 Ft/lbs of torque, and a top speed of 253+ mph.

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT× should know that the tiger bettel runs at 273mph ore so so i'm sure Xze-Xze can cath up with him. after all dragon fly at a good speed.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Jeez, fine!  *Pulls out a top fuel dragster, and yells something but is drowned out by the roaring 7,000bhp engine.* Xze can't fly THIS fast! (Well over 300 mph) :mwaha  And if that doesn't work, I might as well just get a frikin' SCRAM Jet (Capable of Mach 10 and is the fastest air breathing vehicle on Earth).

Dakata

Hazzy's a mean little bishie-fox. :3