Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

dakata is invisible therefore the previous post does not exist

Hazzy underestimates me.

65 MPH+87MPH+50MPH+40MPH=30MPH=275 not counting the boosts i get during anger and hyperness

:bat *eats tons of sugar* :bat

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Big 'ol meanie Xze pwobably thinks poor widdle Hazzers is her widdle pwey. D:

*Hugs Hazzy* You can't eat him, Xze! D:

...I love his tail! D: *Hugs Hazzy's fluffy tail* :B Fwuffy, fwuffy fwuff...

e_voyager

dakata should learn the secerte of dragon terave. i'm not sure is Xze-Xze knows it  but i do.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

Dakata's willing to stick up for someone, which always a good trait. :)

E's in on some secret. Of what, I'm not sure though.

e_voyager

egad egas has never been between time and space.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 26, 2006, 10:58:32 AM
:mowsad Leafar needs a xze-hug.

*huggles*

thx! *childish cries like bob from fight club* lol
thx xze i always knew you were a very good and cherished person...
the above user is...nice...

Nikki

Leafar should know that Xze is faithful to her friends ^^

ANd enemies, but that's another story :mwaha

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze -Xze is not someone i would want as an enamy.

Leafar

Nikki

Leafar is taking the right path...as is Sensei for that matter...

e_voyager

Xze-Xze knows how to make me chuckle

Nikki

Senseineeds to teach me machina repair...my joints are creaking...*moves her arm and it creaks*

Leafar

as usual xze makes me laugh...and i like that! :)
*specially when you have on the stereo radiohead - creep* depressing songs...even if the lyrics don't msuits you, yet it gets you...

e_voyager

Leafer should not underestimate Xze-Xze.

Nikki

Leafar

Nikki

Leafar thinks i'm being sarcastic?

e_voyager

Xze-Xze is miss understood by leafer the way my family tends to missunderstand me.

Nikki

Sensei has confuzzled me again...

Dakata

Xze has shiny-parts! D:

*Touches the shiny parts* D: TOUCH!

(To Leafar) "You don't know what you got 'till it's gone." Don't whine about your stupid girlfriend. *Is in a sorta-p*ssed mood right now, but'll try to be nice...ish*

Nikki

'KATA TOUCHED MY SHINY!!

good thing you are crunchy... :bat

Leafar

ev as usual ''trips'' me!
and xze is fast on the trigger!
and dak annoys me!!!!!!
will someone let me post or what!!!!!!!?????? >:3
xze again!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Nikki

Leafar

oh!!!!!!!*takes advantage of to play parts*
oh xze....xze..... *drools*

xHaZxMaTx

Ok, I KNOW Xze isn't this fast, I'm finished with competing... *Pulls out a SCRAM Jet, and climbs on top, seeing as how it doesn't hav a cokcpit.  Within minutes, Haz is already halfway across the country*

Xze's funny. :P

Leafer's avatar text confuses me.  Just because something doesn't leave you alone, doesn't mean it's your friend. :)

Nikki

Hazzy should Save me from Lefar..i feel i'm being mind-raped X3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's lost it, why would I help her when she's trying to keel meh?

Nikki

Hazzy should help me cuz then we can make babehs afterwards :mowhappy

bill

Xze has gone into an area that I do not wish to contemplate.

Nikki

Bill want to make babehs with Xze too?  :mowhappy