Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

Rour has a good grasp on wot makes things funny, that and his avatar text reminds me of Space Ace, that can't be a bad thing.  Huzzah for the Laserdisc era.  I actually miss it.

----

You are number 56.
I'm not a page number!  ... I'm an exercise in anarchy.

e_voyager

Rowne start off this new page congrats
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV has 20 pages of posts, which is an utter crapload of posts, If I should say so myself.

(Plese don't look at how many I have)

e_voyager

bill is off by one page but thats understandale
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

E is not one of the many idiots running aroud crashing me on my favorite online game.

bill

Surely RE would like to elaborate.

Roureem Egas

Okay.

E, and Bill as well, do not go around having fun dropping "bombs" which boots out anyone who can "see" the thing. As such, I highly respect them since they do not pull such malacious and juvenile pranks.

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager always seems to end up being the person I'm commenting on...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

llearch has a FedEx box in his sig... I hate FedEx. :evil

llearch n'n'daCorna

-You- hate it, how do you think -I- feel? :-)

I love the eyes on Has's little orange-furred thingy...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna  feelings are uncertain to me.

vulpesweasel

e changes avvies more than I change shirts.

e_voyager

vulpesweasel has noticed my current search for the best avatar after my original on was criticized.

vulpesweasel

e seems to type better at night, which is when i type worse.

Rowne

Vulpes has envisioned a yappity that reminds me of Sephiroph, this is an impressive feat and shows yappities in a new light.

Leafar

rowne is....mmmm....a lil wolf with a pipe?

vulpesweasel

leafar has swiched from pics of girls to pics of boys...(insert comment here)Just kidding

Rowne

Vulpes has said what I happened to be thinking!  Again, kidding.

Also: It's a cane, Leafar.  My character sometimes carries either a cane or a wrench.  They're almost as synonymous with Rowne as crowbars are with Gordon Freeman and shovels are with Gordon Frohman.  Okay, well, maybe not but still.

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne's yap looks like it would play the fiddle, that would be cool.

Rowne

Speaking of yaps & avatars, I wish to know where Haz buys his shirts, he has decidedly good taste in shirts.

Also: Yes, Rowne likes his instruments.  Yet oddly a flute would be more apt.

xHaZxMaTx

Meh, just wherever, usually JCPenny or Mervyn's.

Rowne doesn't dress too bad either, though the large coat and high pants looks kind of goofy. :P

Leafar

haha haz makes funny jokes....
by his sense of humor he must have touch with da ladies!!!!

Rowne

Leafar has a genuinely unique way of looking at things, unique is good.

Also: My avatar is supposed to be that way, Hazzy.  That's by design.  It's British eccentricity at its finest.  Who needs sensible clothes anyway?

----

Okay, I admit that it's not at its finest, Bill is the most eccentrically dressed Brit (at least, I think he's a Brit) on this board.  I'm not too far behind, though.  No one can challenge my flappy lapels!

Leafar

rowne has good fashion taste...i don't! :(

xHaZxMaTx

Leafer thinks I have 'touch with da ladies!!!!'  Ha! I wish! :P

Leafar

even with your magical cargo pants?????? :O
what the world is to coming to my God?????? :/

xHaZxMaTx

Well, for one, I'm not as good looking as I make myself out to be. :P

Leafer can be very optimistic. :D

Leafar

haha, haz seens to remember that the simple fact of existence is already fun! ;) good going!

Rowne

Oh lordy, looks like Leafar's back on his womanpix binge again.

I preferred the super-hero.  <.<

... but that's just me.

And we all know how off-kilter I am.