Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager posts more comments on this thread than anyone I know :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

llearch has somehow managed to consume an entire monkey, with the exception of the tail, obviously.

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx has amazing cargo pants. I bet you could fit an entire monkey in one pocket :-)

Haz: I'm saving the tail for last, it's the best part :-)
... Or "I love monkeys, but I couldn't eat a whole one." :-)

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna has an intersting sense of humor
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

as usual i quote EV...
in the begginning i didn't like EV but then i could see he is a nice guy...

e_voyager

Leafer now accepts me. this is a good then since i understand him to be a good person that a tad on the  defencive side.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gareeku

E has the great ability to see past a person's bad points and look at the good aspects. Many people in this world, definitely including me, could learn a thing or two from him.

Leafar

Roureem Egas

Leafar has quite a bit of spirit.

e_voyager

Egas avatar looks like he's getting ready but ready to rumble or ready to dance is the question.

Gareeku

E poses an intersting question, and has caused me to look at Ega's avvy for a while trying to decide. Thanks for making me use my brain.

e_voyager

Gareeku is an excellent writer and a member of DMFA vs Capcom. i wish i core join in but i never place the campcom street figher game that i can remember and i would need help devise acuter moves with my normal body though forte is a viable capcom member.

bill

EV's reply is significantly longer than mine.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 22, 2006, 09:22:45 PM
Rowne has the third best-dressed avatar on the board, behind Hazmat's, and of course, mine.
Bill has good taste in fashion. :D

Dakata

Hazzy's fox fursona has cute widdle glasses. :3 *Steals the SHINEE glasses* >:3

e_voyager

dakata should return xHazxMatx glasses if he wants more mow cookies

xHaZxMaTx

ZOMG, CAN'T SEE! :eek

EV's nice enough to beat up Daka 'Kata Dakata and get my glasses back... right?
Actually, my perscription's really week, and can see fairly well without them (nearsighted).

Dakata

Hazzy's a nice fox because he gives me lots of -GHEY- huggles. ;)

Roureem Egas

Dakata will take any kind of attention. :3

vulpesweasel

roureem's avvy looks so huggable *huggles it*

e_voyager

vulpesweasel 's yaps seem to have a dragon slayer addition to them.

vulpesweasel

actually it's dragonrage, from the old forum, and Sephiroth. I like dragons. No dragon slaying here. E posts more than anyone else I know-that's not bads though

llearch n'n'daCorna

Vulpesweasel is third in line, behind Dakata and e-voyager, in terms of posting speed... :-)

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna does not realize that some times i wait hours for people to post after the first post if i have more then three post on a page.

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager knows that I know, but he doesn't know that I know that he knows that I know, you know. :-)

ITOS

llearch is good at infiltrating, no-one suspects the box in the corner... :mowninja
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Leafar

i always felt like i know itos from somewhere else... *ponders*

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Xze's sig is about 60KB, which is rather an improvement.

Nikki

Bill complains about my sigs  :< that makes xze sad....

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3