Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

vulpesweasel

bill knows taht i am not the fastest weasel in the world

e_voyager

vulpesweasel reminds me of myself sometime
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

e says i remind him of himself-he must live a crazy life :laugh

Gareeku

Vulpes' fursona is totally BADASS, as shown by his avatar.

Rowne

I'm always interested to see what Gareeku will come up with next for his avatar.  He seems to have a reliable history of having awesome avatars.

bill

Rowne sticks with an avatar, which I rather like to see people do in message boards.

Roureem Egas

Bill seems to have aquired a new yap as of late. It looks nice.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

e is still continuing to improve on his typing skill

e_voyager

vulpesweasel  understands the nature of my struggle with typing.

Roureem Egas

E has switched back to Forte again. How many of those avatars are of him?

e_voyager

egas is curios about my 8 forte avatars and  6 sigs but should not worry as i can always make more

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager always has balanced karma. Mostly. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

llearch n'n'daCorna thinks avatars are a waste of space, and he's probably right. The statement under his name also goes along with his title, quite a unique thing to do. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Leafar

Lysander thinks too much...should act more!

e_voyager

Leafer is in a DC mood. What a Marvel of an avatar

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager recognised that sig fairly rapidly. Certainly much faster than I ever could :-)

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna  is a fairly swift poster and bring.

Gareeku

E's yap always brings a smile to my face when I see it.

e_voyager

Gareeku is always a treat to comment on

Dakata

E has an adorable yap.

...And it looks like it has a smilie face on it's shirt.

...*Hugs it to death* D:

Gareeku

Dakata's ear-wiggly yap hypnotises me. @_@

xHaZxMaTx

Roureem Egas

I've never noticed before, but I like Haz's outfit.

Gareeku

Roureem's avvy kicks much ass, as does he himself.

e_voyager

Gareeku nealy ninja-ed but but it's okay he's a cool guy and all.

Gareeku

E's typing is starting to become understandable. ;)

e_voyager

Gareeku seems to be happy and is posting well today :) :mowhappy

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager still has that cute infinite yap.

... what's a bring, btw?