Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Ly-Ly could almost be as cute as Jy-Jy ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xae-Xae gets a lot of attention these days. good for her
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Sensei just made me self-concious ;;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze should not worry as it is the good attention showing that she is well liked and a good person
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

olroxshade

Roureem Egas

The Megaman fandom refers to that set as "Classic Megaman," olrox.

olrox has a thing for towers.

Nikki

Roureem's Avi is so CUUUTE!!

*snugs*

xHaZxMaTx

Xze has a variety of 'Pirates' .gif avatrs in her signature.

"But why is the rum gone?! D: "

vulpesweasel

haz has (ha ha, haz has) a variety of yaps in his sig, and a little critter thing.

e_voyager

vulpesweasel has become lord of the spork. i wonder if thats like lord of the dance.

Nikki

:erk

E's Avatar change is unusual...

bill

Xze's avatar change is rather unfortunate, given the kickass-ness of her previous avatar.

Roureem Egas

Bill should be at least amused over Dakata showing Jack's attachment to a container of sediment. :p

Nikki

Rou-Kun does not know what my Avie is!! I'M TELLING 'KATA!!

Bill is saying this Avvie is less-kickass??

Teh bone is..*GASP* YOUR MOMMA'S!!

Dakata

Xze has a fluffy tail. D:

...And Rou deserves a beating for calling Xze me AGAIN! D:

*REMINDS EVERYONE THAT DAKATA HAS 'KATA-YAPS IN HIS SIGGY* D: D: D:

Edit: BTW, who gave you two of those avvies in your sig, Xze? :3

e_voyager

Dakata has made it a family ninja thing
Xze-Xze is the second person to cut me off in the the past 5 minutes

Nikki

Sensei is being ninja'd ^^

'Kata: YOU DID!! *glompuhuggu*

bill

Xze is correct in my implication. Of course, I have the most asskicking avatar on the board; that's beyond debate.  :P Xze's was in a distant second, though.

Nikki

e_voyager

bill has the most realistic avatar i have seen on in a while and it is some how kind of scary

Xze -Xze is at it again.

xHaZxMaTx

Bill is so modest :rolleyes

Mine is teh b3st!!1 :O  Because it was drawn by Daka 'Kata Dakata! :D

Double ninja-ed. :eek

E's new avatar isn't stretched out like his old one was.

Nikki

Hazzy-Kun Gets Xze Huggles!!

*tackleshugs*

Roureem Egas

E's made an avatar update, which is good 'cause I got tired of looking at Forte.

Haz is a panda that looks like a fox.

Xze and Dakata may as well pass for twins.

e_voyager

egas has joined the ninja-ed  squad

Dakata

E's shiny. D: And dragons love shiny. So dragons love E. *Hugs his shiny* My shiny! D:

You're wrong, Rou, WRONG!

Daka has bloo hair, Xze has black hair. Daka has a dead mommy D': *, Xze doesn't have a  dead mommy D': ...Daka has chibis, Xze has a big butt. D: *Hides*

* - My fursona has a dead mom, not the real me. D': The -real- human-y Dakata has an evil mommy. Who likes ebil rap music! Oh noes! D':

e_voyager

Dakata seems to be trying to start a family feud to arms i call shield basher. (grabs a Nerf foam shield)

Dakata

xHaZxMaTx

@ Roureem: I'm not a Panda, that was just a quote from South Park! D:

E likes ninja-ing people.

Apparently, so does Daka 'Kata Dakata. :eek

You gotta be fugging kidding me...

Well, looks like I ended up at Daka 'Kata Dakata again.

He still likes to ninja people. :P  And is confuzzled. :B

(I got quadruple ninja-ed. :cry )

e_voyager

poor egas the ninja-ed ninja.

Dakata should realize that shield bashing is when you  knock people about with a shield like goofy does in kingdom hearts.

xHaZxMaTx

E seems to have me confused with Roureem.