Bizzaro?

Started by kurai_katara, May 15, 2007, 04:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talashar

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on May 16, 2007, 10:04:14 PM
Yeah, i was one of the people who emailed Amber. And I actually spent time writing it. It kind of makes me angry.

Maybe it's not how you say it, but what you say. it is, of course, mere coincidence
that a few hours after I emailed her, Bizzaro Amber announced her immanent retirement  :)

(btw I'm not exactly a newbie, more of a long time lurker who misplaced his old user name & password)

Gabi

It's been fun, in any case. Especially the "me am normal update" part.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Talashar on May 19, 2007, 10:20:50 AM
(btw I'm not exactly a newbie, more of a long time lurker who misplaced his old user name & password)

You could always email or IM one of the admins. We're not -that- hard to locate, are we?

.. or have we disabled enough that you can't get hold of us without having an account? Ewps. Erm. Yeah.

Anyway - Darkmoon and Damaris clear out old, unused accounts that don't get logged into for >6 months or so, every so often. So it's possible that the account doesn't exist. If you really want, we can look for it for you, though...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

This week was... kinda fun, really. Clever too.

kaskar

Quote from: King Of Hearts on May 17, 2007, 02:12:19 AM
Bizarro amber no am that nice person. :mowsmile

she give grief to people with bad comics. :mowwink

One time, she not post Abel with clothes. :mowmeep

Me did not squeel like little boy. :mowhappy

So , if she updates so regularly, and gives such fiendish plotlines, what do we need the standard Amber for ? :mowninja
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Talashar

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 19, 2007, 06:30:44 PM
Anyway - Darkmoon and Damaris clear out old, unused accounts that don't get logged into for >6 months or so, every so often. So it's possible that the account doesn't exist. If you really want, we can look for it for you, though...

Thanks, but it's entirely possible I haven't posted since around the time the forum moved here from the old location.
besides, if I don't remember the user, password or email of the old account, how would you go about finding it ?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Talashar on May 20, 2007, 01:34:57 AM
Thanks, but it's entirely possible I haven't posted since around the time the forum moved here from the old location.
besides, if I don't remember the user, password or email of the old account, how would you go about finding it ?

That -does- make it tricky, I'll admit. :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: kaskar on May 20, 2007, 01:22:32 AM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on May 17, 2007, 02:12:19 AM
Bizarro amber no am that nice person. :mowsmile

she give grief to people with bad comics. :mowwink

One time, she not post Abel with clothes. :mowmeep

Me did not squeel like little boy. :mowhappy

So , if she updates so regularly, and gives such fiendish plotlines, what do we need the standard Amber for ? :mowninja
That *IS* true, however, I think if standard Amber doesn't feel needed, Bizarro Amber disappears. Therefor, I think it best if we all hope Bizarro Amber comes back, yet dont make normal Amber decide to leave cause noone likes her anymore. ;)

-Robbie

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Goatmon

Quote from: Turnsky on May 15, 2007, 11:26:38 AM
somebody try drawing Bizzaro amber.  :P

Dave Hopkins?   :U

kaskar

:mowninja         Seems is normal Amber is back now. Does Fluffy have his motivation stick at the ready, but not enough to knock her out and lay about on the job , but just enough to get her started       :mowninja

:mowhappy  By the way, why doesn't Aniz have a cool car and such ? It seems that many of the past  characters end up in the present. Is this the time that Amber starts to update the cast page ? :mowhappy

Aridas

Bizarro Amber totally lied to me. Either that or Bizarro Amber was disposed of and Amber made a bad attempt at saying goodbye (or is it hello?) and thus we will never see Biz-A again :<

kaskar

Bizarro Amber should visit from time to time, and who know's , with a bit of crazy clothing to match her character, always be given a welcome, ( and cameo maybe ? ) Imagine in a page of " Letters to the Editor " , Normal Amber, Fluffy ( with motivation stick ) , and Bizarro Amber meet . I would like to see that three way split ...

King Of Hearts

To become a perfect imperfect duplicate... Bizarro Amber must be opposite of Miss Amber... ergo, if Miss Amber is alive then Bizarro Amber.. must... be... o crap.

LionHeart

Ah, but it's against the Bizarro Code to make anything perfect.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Talashar

Quote from: King Of Hearts on May 22, 2007, 09:54:31 AM
To become a perfect imperfect duplicate... Bizarro Amber must be opposite of Miss Amber... ergo, if Miss Amber is alive then Bizarro Amber.. must... be... o crap.

maybe it's more like the mirror universe in the series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
where, if one character went to the other side, his or her opposite was immediately
drawn to our side.

So there's no issue of life or death, just of who is in our side of the multiverse
at any given time  :mowdizzy

Netami

Quote from: Talashar on May 22, 2007, 12:16:54 PM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on May 22, 2007, 09:54:31 AM

maybe it's more like the mirror universe in the series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
where, if one character went to the other side, his or her opposite was immediately
drawn to our side.

So there's no issue of life or death, just of who is in our side of the multiverse
at any given time  :mowdizzy

Did you just link to Kevin Sorbo?

lol...  :sorbo

Talashar

Quote from: Netami on May 22, 2007, 05:01:19 PM
Did you just link to Kevin Sorbo?

lol...  :sorbo

actually, I didn't even remember his name, just linked to the proper series description
since there have been several of them.

Illusionist

For the glory...of QUINNSIXIA!

rt

I was wondering why there was a sorbo simley ... I guess it does come into use occasionally  :giggle

Damaris

Who would want to live in a world where there wasn't a Sorbo smiley?  Ludacris, if you ask me.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

kaskar

:mowmeep           Wonder if Bizzaro Amber go to comic do too ?         :mowmeep

Damaris

Okay.  You're just spamming.  Stop it, or I'm banning you again.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netami

You consider that spam? Heh, you haven't seen nothin'

Damaris

Actually, I probably have.

Netami

As a general rule, women have seen 25% less of the world and know roughly 45% less than men. This applies to the internet, too.

Fuyudenki

Don't bother spamming, I've got you beat.

If you want to question me, I'll bother to dig it up.

[edit]I don't even remember posting this, much less who I was talking to!  I must have been more out of it than usual.[/edit]

Naldru

Quote from: Netami on May 26, 2007, 01:41:57 AM
As a general rule, women have seen 25% less of the world and know roughly 45% less than men. This applies to the internet, too.

I find this hard to believe.  In my time on second level help-desk support, I saw roughly the same level of confusion and lack of understanding with regard to men and women.  In any event, statements about the general population are useless since they provide no guidance about individuals.  Furthermore, there are always women like Admiral Grace Murray Hopper for whom it can be said, for virtually all computer topics, that she's been there, done that, wrote the software and the book.  (To her fans, she was known as Amazing Grace.)  She was the guiding force behind the development of the COBOL compiler and worked on the design of both the first electro-mechanical (Mark I at MIT) and electronic (Eniac at University of Pennsylvania) general purpose computers.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Netami

Right.

But she was still a woman.

>:]

Zina

As a general rule, Netami has seen only 10% of a woman's body.
:C

Kenji

Quote from: Zina on May 26, 2007, 08:09:57 PM
As a general rule, Netami has seen only 10% of a woman's body.
:C

He must hate music, then. Heck, a music video can show you a good 80%. o: