GO AWAY
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 23, 2007, 08:41:20 PM

kittycatlovesDan

:ipod

I'm still new to this

bill

You aren't new. You posted in March. Badly, I might add.

kittycatlovesDan

Yeah I now but I haven't posted a topic in a while so I'm kind of still new to this whole chat thing...
  :)

kittycatlovesDan

Oh, and I'm really sorry about that too.
Please forgive me  :hug

Roureem Egas

You know this a forum and not actually a chat program, right?

kittycatlovesDan

well...yeah.
sorry.
um...do you now about Amaican Idol?
:)

bill

Yeah, it cuts into valuable time for House M.D.

kittycatlovesDan

You like House too?
I like goust whisper, CSI, and other stuff like that, too.

Darkmoon

Okay, first things first, go download the newest version of Firefox. Why? Because it has a built in spell checker, and lord knows you need it.

Secondly, American Idol sucks.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Zedd

Sad to sound so cold but when this place is a chat area...When frogs do fractions and I get a happy days for years

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 12, 2007, 12:58:34 PM
Okay, first things first, go download the newest version of Firefox. Why? Because it has a built in spell checker, and lord knows you need it.

Secondly, American Idol sucks.
Firefox's spellcheck tells you what you've got wrong, but it sucks at giving you the correct spelling. Maybe I need a new dictionary for it? :/

Welcome back, anyways.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zedd on May 12, 2007, 01:12:40 PM
Sad to sound so cold but when this place is a chat area...When frogs do fractions and I get a happy days for years

In other words - this is a forum, not a chat. Expect some delay before responses.

Quote from: modelincard on May 12, 2007, 01:25:26 PM
Firefox's spellcheck tells you what you've got wrong, but it sucks at giving you the correct spelling. Maybe I need a new dictionary for it? :/

Hmm. I find it usually fairly accurate. Mind you, most of the time I can spell for myself anyway, so there's only a few words to confuse it. That might make the difference...

Welcome back. I'd offer you the standard greeting, but the standards are slipping.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Yeah, you do have to have some resemblance of the ability to spell.

superluser

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 12, 2007, 04:59:14 PMYeah, you do have to have some resemblance of the ability to spell.

Semblance.  I wouldn't normally nitpick, but you're commenting on spelling.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Darkmoon

Fuck you, the word was spelled right.

llearch n'n'daCorna

And the meaning was clear, if not crystal. I resemble a member of Pedants Anonymous... :-]

Darkmoon

Thas ryght. Its nut lyke eye cewdn't mayk eet mooch wurz.

Dum sheit.

Damaris

do you feel better now?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Netami

kittycatlovesDan

forgot to spell check that sorry...
Why are you useing bad words like 'fuck'?
I really don't like those words they remind me of very bad times...so please don't use them... :<
Oh thanks for welcomeing me!
:hug

bill

Quote from: kittycatlovesDan on May 12, 2007, 10:05:42 PM
Why are you useing bad words like 'fuck'?
I really don't like those words they remind me of very bad times...so please don't use them... :<
angsty backstory plz k thx

Darkmoon

Uhm, if you're looking for a happy, fluffy forum full of kind words, sunshine and puppy dogs, you're in the wrong fuckin forum.

superluser

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 13, 2007, 02:12:50 AMUhm, if you're looking for a happy, fluffy forum full of kind words, sunshine and puppy dogs, you're in the wrong fuckin forum.

Well, some of the forums don't include `bad' words (words aren't bad--words can only be made bad by the people who use them).  In those places, you're likely to find sunshine and puppy dogs, too.

But in all the forums, you'll find people being mean, petty, and obnoxious.  If you want to find a place where people are kind and friendly and happy all the time, go to The Stepford Forums.

If you want grown-up discussion about DMFA, CVRPG, or the world at large (in the Outer Fortress) which has been tainted by the jaded experiences of world-weary men, then you've come to the right place.

P.S. Am I the only person who thought that brain puppy was cute?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on May 13, 2007, 02:48:59 AM
P.S. Am I the only person who thought that brain puppy was cute?

Of course not. I thought it was cute enough to consider emoting it. :-]

RJ

I auditioned for Idol once... in a bunny waitress outfit. :B

Darkmoon

And they didn't let you on? Suck!

RJ

I made it onto their website though....

Damaris

It doesn't matter what forum she goes to, superluser.  Almost all the forums have some sort of swearing at some point, despite ratings.  If she never wants to see swearing, then she should probably go somewhere else.  Additionally, please don't correct the admins or appoint yourself the font of all information on forum related things.  It annoys the people with the ban button.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

superluser

Quote from: Damaris on May 13, 2007, 01:29:11 PMAdditionally, please don't correct the admins or appoint yourself the font of all information on forum related things.

Did I?  Oh, I see what you mean.  I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to imply that I was giving anything other than my personal experience, here.  You are right that there's swearing in all the forums, but in my experience, it's been pretty low in the Lost Lake Inn, and that's most of what I was trying to communicate.

The rest of the point is that in my experience--not only here, but in all of life--you can say things that are far, far worse, without using a single swear word, and that if KKLD doesn't want to see people being mean, then in my experience, there really isn't anyplace on this forum where she can avoid people being mean occasionally.