Hello everyone

Started by Quientin, January 21, 2006, 01:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quientin

i have a new goal..... i want all of you to smite me as hard as you can.....

My goal is to get more bad karma than Darkmoon......

pretend i said bad thingabout your loved ones

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

Apparently admins don't have to wait for the page to refresh to click it again. I can just sit there smoting people nonstop.

Robo-AgentKiri

how weird. well, i hope my karma doesn't go that low.. that'd suck.

Fizzbit

Quote from: Darkmoon on January 22, 2006, 01:05:16 AM
Apparently admins don't have to wait for the page to refresh to click it again. I can just sit there smoting people nonstop.

We used to be able to go into the control panel and enter in an actual number... I had fun with that :)

But now that feature is gone! WHY!?!

Damaris

I dunno, I might have taken that away.  It's so much more fun to have to click.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Robo-AgentKiri

i'll smite ye. i am bored anyway.

olroxshade

Well,me too,I want to have more bad karma than quientin,so please smite me very hard,(if I do this in ICVD,i  :bunnywin)

Robo-AgentKiri

lol. i wonder who smited me so many times within the week i was here. anyways, smiting is fun sometimes. applause... good for props. but smiting is fun. i mean, look. kinda puts a good joke into it.

Quientin

i rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robo-AgentKiri

zomg.  that is scary. but sik, you do rule. *applause*
:destroyed