Hey, Illy P.

Started by Darkmoon, January 21, 2006, 11:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Thatx for the B-Day pressie. Very groovy!

I'll put Mario and Luigi towards an exrta DSWC for next month, since it sounds like that's what you wanted.

ilpalazzo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT................................

I mean  :meh put it towards DSWC.

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

I like DSWC for one reason it's pretty random, there really isn't a story line and It makes my day better.

Darkmoon

Heh, well I'm glad I can improve your day If only it was easier to be really random. Now I can see why the really random comics update only once or twice a week...

Robo-AgentKiri

usually randomness doesn't need time. it just is there automatically. i find it odd that it takes so much for something so random to update. then again, bobobo-bo bo-bobo is random within its own story line and i gotta wait 2 months for a graphic novel to come out in .JP so i can make one of my monkeys translate it, really. I find things real odd nowadays. however, i would also like to say that my icon was supposed to be something i laugh at.. pm me for the link to it.

Darkmoon

Well, it's just a matter of not wanting to do the same joke twice (or at least, not do the same exact one, instead of something new and fresh). After 200 comics, it gets hard to come up with new and fresh stuff. That's why I alternate in the Richter plotline. Only way I can see to stretch out my limited humor resources.

ilpalazzo

How about doing those captains log thing you did for the CVRPG,. Like so http://www.cvrpg.com/Comics/comic5a.php
Except in te Dswc manner.

Darkmoon

I dunno... maybe. I'll have to see if anything strikes my fancy.

Robo-AgentKiri

for some reason, i am afraid of some of those captions. where do you get them!? lol  ^_^

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

I spent two hours trying to figure out what that mean't....
It's worse than my illegible posts.

Darkmoon

Yeah, at least your illegible ones don't make you think there's meaning to them.

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

Well you do have the beard for it.

Robo-AgentKiri

lol. i was joking. anyway, do you have to copy and paste? or is there some site where you can get them and use'em as siggies? oh, and i would also like to put another smiley, have a nice day.
:help

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

:erk I never thought someone would beat me in stupid posts

Robo-AgentKiri

my robotic brain specializes in confusion and chaos. my bad, lol. i gotta change that. anyways, yea. has anyone gotten smote more than whats his name?

Darkmoon

Alucard_The_Great

Damn Illy P. you have some competition here..

olroxshade

Poor Mike,for the next time when somebody tell you:let´s play Warcraft!
and you have a comic to DO,sure to shot in his head.... :januscat