Corrupt a Wish, Part Trois

Started by Ryudo Lee, May 11, 2007, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudo Lee

Granted.  But they belonged to your grandma.  Sicko.

I wish I could get a large chorus together to sing Wierd Al songs in 100 part harmony.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

lucas marcone

granted though when weird al sings it bends space and time. when you all sing together the universe implodes......thanks guys.

i wish i could plop the bucket on ry's head

Angel

Granted. The bucket is suddenly full of puppies. Deus Ex Machina: 1, Lucas: 0.

I wish I could do cartwheels. Hellsing Volume 8 comes out tomorrow, and i want to celebrate properly.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

granted. you are now blind

i wish i could burn all the "girly" manga and keep all the macho stuff on the shelves. we need more bad ass samurai. and ninjas need to be spayed and neutered.

Angel

Granted. You just got murdered by hordes of furious yaoi fangirls - my friends and I included. YOU CANNOT STOP OUR LOVE!

I wish I could breathe through my nose right now.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

GabrielsThoughts

granted,  unfortunately your nose is now an elephants trunk.

I wish for transformers to be functional robots in reality.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Caswin

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on July 03, 2007, 07:42:39 PMI wish for transformers to be functional robots in reality.
Your fanboyish glee wears off a few seconds after you recognize the Decepticon insignia on Megatron's torso.  Not that you're still not psyched, of course, about seeing a real, live Decepticon, but it's hard to feel fanboyish glee when you've been blown to pieces.
"Such wishful nonsense..."

I wish they'd kept Frank Welker as Megatron's voice in the new movie.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

e_voyager

granted but do to age he no longer sounds like the megatrom you remember.

i wish that i could beat at least one Finale Fantasy game without getting lost for about five hours between  important task.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

granted. however getting lost is a big part of the game so it takes you less than an hour to beat it.

GabrielsThoughts

your wish for nothing is granted.

I wish I owned the entire  series of Megas XLR on DVD.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

techmaster-glitch

Granted. But with my Uber-robot power, I breaking into your house (emphasis on breaking) and steal the entire set. Giant robots are all MINE!!!!!

I wish I actually had uber robot powers.

lucas marcone

granted. i have a giant magnet. you have a memory core. im going to have some fun

i wish i had wished for wishing for more

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it's no longer your turn so your wish is moot.

I wish I could train a whole bunch of cats to do circus tricks.

Caswin

Quote from: e_voyager on July 03, 2007, 08:28:38 PM
granted but do to age he no longer sounds like the megatrom you remember.
You have no idea what you just granted me, do you? :mwaha (That, and he's actually reprising Megatron in the video game, which is really all the weirder...)
Quote from: Ryudo Lee on July 04, 2007, 03:02:36 PMI wish I could train a whole bunch of cats to do circus tricks.
You now have a whole bunch of fire-breathing, lion-taming cats.  Congratulations, you've doomed us all.

I wish I could do this: :U
...without injury.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on July 04, 2007, 03:02:36 PM
Granted, but it's no longer your turn so your wish is moot.

I wish I could train a whole bunch of cats to do circus tricks.
Granted, unfortunately Caswin is ignored horribly and he kills all the cats in creation, including cat girls and the like, on the bright side he learned to do a cool truck with his mouth  only it got stuck that way after the first attempt.

I wish I could travel to parallel dimensions and not die no matter what.

lucas marcone

gabe's wish is granted. welcome to the house of M. mutants rule the world thanks to scarlet witch. but however it isnt resolved with her sanity. the hous of M reigns for eons and you (sapian) are made the B**** of a whiney little mutant brat that can shoot lasers from her nono parts. there is no way to another dimension. welcome to your life.

i wish i had made that coruption more malicious

Angel

Granted. Your corruption's much more original now, but you went with Gabriel to a dimension of flying ninjas, zombies, and cows. (pause) Dangit. I wanna go there too!

I wish I could decide what to have for lunch.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Granted. You decide to have shit :3 :3 :3

I wish I had a supercomputer.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You also have a power cut, and a power bill large enough to bankrupt a small country. Have fun with that.

I wish I had been able to avoid work today.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Vidar

Granted. You are retroactively jobless for as long as you would hav been employed by your employer. You are also penny-less from years of loafing around at home without a job.

I wish I had a nice, big, frosted, freshly baked, delicious cake right now.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it has such a high sugar content (that's right, they used real sugar, not Splenda) that after the first bite, you go immediately into diabetic shock.

I wish I had a big bottle of pure cane syrup.

techmaster-glitch

Granted. But gastrobots come rolling into your house at night and steal the bottle which, to them, is superfuel.

I wish I was a supercomputer.
I wish I had every Transformers episode ever made for every season ever made, from the very beginning, on DVD.

Boog

The catch, of course, is that you have to go out and get it. When you buy it, the cashier at the video place is the captain of the cheerleading squad from your old high school. Gossip travels via her down a grapevine network of every unattainable female you have ever known, who then obtain a tape of you buying the DVD and inform you that they now spend a good 70% of their time pointing and laughing at it.
When you get home, you discover that in order to fit all those episodes they had lower the quality of the DVD, so you essentially end up hearing the sounds of each episode while only actually viewing one frame from each.

I wish for some manner of insomniac entertainment center in my neighborhood.

Angel

Granted. Sadly, it is quickly shut down by those who could get to sleep before you began keeping them awake with all the noise.

I wish I had some Cool Ranch Doritos that weren't poisoned, tainted, or otherwise inedible.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

granted they are perfectly edible.  but you my friend are now dearly allergic to cool ranch Doritos artificial flavouring. sorry  the Doritos were off limits not yourself.

i wish that i was here more often so that my villain league role could  blossoms into a truly monstrous incarnations of inner darkness.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

granted. but people cant help but giggle when they see a three inch high pink mouse pillageing and rapeing their town.

i wish my car was an auto-bot. (i saw the movie. it's like an orgasm in your eye.)

techmaster-glitch

Granted, but it's a Decepticon, and you hold the key to the AllSpark. And there are no Autobots on the same planet as you. Have a nice life ;)

I wish the Transformers movie focuse more on the actual bots, instead of the irrelevant humans.

lucas marcone

granted but you have to switch spots with me in my wish. seeing as i wished for an auto-bot and you broke the rules by giveing me a desepticon you must now live with it.

i wish i were important

techmaster-glitch

(He-loooooo! They're called 'De-cep-ti-cons'? As in, Decieving? Deceptive? Decieve? Any of this ring a bell? The decepticon tricked you into thinking he was an Autobot! Not my fault :veryevil )

Granted. But you are so important, some terrorist assasinates you. Succesfully.

I wish nerdy=cool.

lucas marcone

granted but you still have to live with the fact that the only action you'll ever get is from your right hand.

i wish i was the terrorist that took me out.