Corrupt a Wish, Part Trois

Started by Ryudo Lee, May 11, 2007, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh0st

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on June 27, 2007, 11:34:05 PM
i wish for footage of whale flatulence, and a hundred pounds  of whale poop was researched on the international space station.

granted but the space station explodes sending crap to a nearby planet ultimatly making the inhabitants mad and come to destroy your children and you grand children

i wish i wasn't so bored

e_voyager

granted unfortunately you are no longer board because now you are in pain. too much pain to contemplate anything but more pained. why is this? it's because you have somehow blunders into charline's grasp and become her new favorite toy of the decade. good lucky  because who knows what she does with her toys when she's tires of them.

i wish i had more financial  security.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

because who knows what she does with her toys when she's tires of them.
(Who knows what she does with her 'toys' when she's playing with them! :erk :O D: )

Granted, your income, savings, and bill all stabilize. However, a bizzar mass robbery of everyy bank in the world occurs, and every single whatever of cash is stolen, plunging the world into economic catastrophe.

I wish I could be the Master Chief!

e_voyager

granted but what you can't cook on your own for the longest time you find yourself in the disney movie ratatouille and being tutored but a rat you wind up rise to master chief statue long before you are ready. good luck with that restaraunt you were put in charge of.

i wish i had been more original with that corruption.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but even so, that wasn't a typo in tech's wish.  Master Chief is the hero from Halo.  So you'd still make a corruption that makes absolutely no sense.

I wish for an unbreakable pencil.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It breaks the paper you attempt to write on with it.

I wish I'd gone to bed a while ago now.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

(e_Voyager actually thought I nmeant chef? :erk)

Granted, but 'a while ago' happens to be two hunderd years ago. You woke up this morning. Congrats, you are the modern Rip Van Winkle.

I wish I could live inside an Xbox!

Ryudo Lee

Granted.  You're now 1cm tall and you live inside an XBox that has major overheating problems.  Got water?

I wish I could have a useful and helpful super power.

techmaster-glitch

Granted. You become a supergenius, and use your unlimited mental capacity to help the world. But you soon become discontent, and become an evil supergenius, and go to the stupid cliche of trying to take over the world. Some punk doesn't likes you doing this, and simply walks up and punches your face in, hospitalizing you so badly, you spend two months in a coma. When you awake, you are thrown in jail. Have a nice life.

(When i wished to live inside an Xbox, I meant live inside the data, so I would therefor live in whatever game is being played.)
So I specifically wish for that.

e_voyager

granted you are not a met tool virus living inside of Lan's X- box. when the games glitch beware the megaman less you lose your own data

i which i have not spent so many years in solitude.

Kryptic

Granted. You are now a beloved member of society. Popular too. On the other hand, you are now a misanthrope, for some odd reason.

I wish my PS2 was un-broke.

techmaster-glitch

Granted. But no matter how un-broke it is, it's still just a shitty PS2 :3

I wish I lived in a future where the world was made of chrome.

Ryudo Lee

Granted.  The whole world is made of chrome, even the food and water.  I dunno if you can eat chrome, but no one else can, so everyone eventually dies of dehydration and starvation.

I wish I could own the world's largest pog.

e_voyager

granted you now have a pog 10 feet in diameter 2 feet thing and 300 pounds. unfortunately  you receive it as lands lades on you crushing your legs and cracking your spine. get well soon

i wish that anime was not corrupted when it  cycled throng america.

Ryudo Lee

Granted.  It gets corrupted way before it gets here, due to the lacking quality in art and writing.

I wish I could be a successful songwriter.

Angel

Granted, but you get hassled for the rights to your songs by sucky bands. In order to stay successful, you have to do it. Tough luck, man.

I wish people were more perceptive when one gives a subtle hint.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Rammenstein

Granted. There is no longer a point to the subtle hint, and it falls into disuse. As such, people lose their perceptiveness since they no longer need it, thus making your wish pointless.

I wish for a sandwhich. Mmm, sandwhich...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You have a sandwich.

However, due to some misunderstandings, what you actually get is a manwich. And you're the filling.

I wish I had got a little more sleep. Say, another half an hour or so.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rammenstein

Granted. You slept for an extra half hour, but in doing so you failed to do something you had been fated to do, thus causing an anomoly in the space-time continuum that destroyed the entire universe.

I wish they stopped using those annoying Burger King commercials they have now and went back to the better ones.

Caswin

Quote from: Rammenstein on June 30, 2007, 06:01:02 AMI wish they stopped using those annoying Burger King commercials they have now and went back to the better ones.
Granted.  What a relief that must be, finally not seeing that creepy Burger King guy running around on the TV.  Of course, that begs the question on where he is now, since he doesn't have a career spooking people on television.
The next morning, much to your dismay, you Wake Up With the King.  The same thing happens the next morning.  And the one after that.  Sure, "they" have stopped using their annoying Burger King commercials, but the King himself has other plans.
You'd best start getting used to those commercials - you're in one.

I wish I had a little robotic helper that would obey my every command.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Rammenstein

Granted! You have a little robot helper that follows your every command (Named Techmaster-Glitch). However, during a freak storm he gets struck by lightning, frying the circuits that cause him to follow your orders. He then becomes self-aware and kills you.

I wish my sunburns would go away. They hurt!

e_voyager

granted they are now replaced by poison ivy rashes.

i wish that i could build a new pocket quantum computer that could be used to return to the past.( it's power problem not a processing problem.

lucas marcone

granted you go back in time and make nastifacations with your great gradmother causeing you to be your own great grand father. there by makeing you resistant to the D brainwave.

i wish some one got the refrence

Rammenstein

Granted. Said person is deeply offended and kills you in your sleep.

I wish my mad Fight Night Round 3 boxing skills were instead mad real-life boxing skills.

lucas marcone

granted. you take your fists to a gun fight.

i wish i was the one with the smokeing gun

Rammenstein

Granted. You get arrested, tried and convicted for first degree murder and live out the rest of your life in a maximun security prison under the fear of what will happen when you drop the soap in the showers.

I wish my cellphone was charged.

techmaster-glitch

Granted. But the battery is one of those funky types that can get 'memory loss' and now it only lasts for 30 seconds every charge, which still takes normal time.

I wish Rammy was one of the follwing:
Less of a Chuck Norris Obsessive, or
Less of a ninjaphile :)

Rammenstein

Granted. I am no longer a Chuck Norris Obsessive. Instead, I am even more of a Ninjaphile and you commit suicide because I annoy you so much.

I wish Tech-Dude would admit to the awesomeness of Ninjas.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Rammenstein on July 01, 2007, 02:23:18 AM
I wish Tech-Dude would admit to the awesomeness of Ninjas.
(Oh man, please someone come up with a good corruption for that. PLEASE. Save me. I got nothing. :cry )

xHaZxMaTx

Granted.  However, Techmaster, now realizing the pure awesomeness of ninjas, strives to become a ninja, himself.  After many years of rigorous training, he still isn't even close to becoming a good ninja, and knowing his imminent failure, goes on a massive killing spree before killing himself. :3

I wish you guys would stop spamming the Arena. :<