*blushes* Um... hello? Maybe again?

Started by Penny, April 30, 2007, 04:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny

*waves shyly*  Um, hi!  I'm Penny, a lurker from the last forum and... *turns a little pink* well, a lurker with this forum as well.  ^.^;    I just... thought I'd introduce myself and, well, probably go back to hiding under my chair.  ^^;

*flees*

Roureem Egas

That's funny. I thought you already registered with us here. :T

Blah. Welcome to the new forums.

Kenji

Yeah, I thought you were registered too. :P Bad Penny. Bad. Now post like the wind.
Or else we'll get the feathers. ^-^

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hey, Penny. We've missed you.

.. some of us more than others, but still... I think Taski needs your attention, though. :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Hello Penny...You might or might not rember me..Anyhow..Glad to see ya!  :woot :tighthug

Penny

Quote from: Roureem Egas on April 30, 2007, 04:43:26 PM
That's funny. I thought you already registered with us here. :T

Blah. Welcome to the new forums.

*blushes furiously* I thought I had too, but when I tried logging in it wouldn't let me.   :<   I even entered in my email to recover a lost password and it couldn't find it.  T^T  Though I don't think I had really posted anything, so I suppose nothing was lost.   *rubs the back of her head*  Sorry?

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 30, 2007, 04:53:46 PM
Hey, Penny. We've missed you.

.. some of us more than others, but still... I think Taski needs your attention, though. :-]

*blink blinks*  Taski?  Needs my attention?  *blushes* Um...  *decides to cleverly switch the subject*  It's good to be back!  ^^;;

Quote from: Kenji on April 30, 2007, 04:43:56 PM
Yeah, I thought you were registered too. :P Bad Penny. Bad. Now post like the wind.
Or else we'll get the feathers. ^-^

O.O  ... f-feathers...?  *hides behind her tail tuft*  Chuuu....

Quote from: Zedd on April 30, 2007, 04:56:26 PM
Hello Penny...You might or might not rember me..Anyhow..Glad to see ya!  :woot :tighthug

Hello... ^-^

ITOS

I was going to write something intresting but I didn't. In all my boringness I then turned that into something in the hope that it would become intresting.

What I meant to say was "Greetings." Hope to see you post, not everyone survives the introduction thread. :)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Lushin

*Pokes his head through the door* Oh well hello there. I figured you where gonna show up at some point. Does that mean we'll be seeing your blushing face in the IRC anytime soon?
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

xHaZxMaTx

Penny

Quote from: ITOS on April 30, 2007, 05:07:22 PM
I was going to write something intresting but I didn't. In all my boringness I then turned that into something in the hope that it would become intresting.

What I meant to say was "Greetings." Hope to see you post, not everyone survives the introduction thread. :)

:giggles: You know, sometimes posts about nothing can turn into something.  ^^

Thank you!  I shall try, but usually my blushy tendencies send me lurking again.  ^.^  It's very nice reading posts underneath your chair.

Quote from: Daimien on April 30, 2007, 05:27:21 PM
*Pokes his head through the door* Oh well hello there. I figured you where gonna show up at some point. Does that mean we'll be seeing your blushing face in the IRC anytime soon?

Hello again!  ^-^  It's nice to see you.  IRC is often times hard on my wrists.  ><  Once they got bad it became hard to type.   :<

Quote from: Hazzy on April 30, 2007, 05:29:19 PM
Hola.

Ach, ninja-ed!

Hello!

Ninjas?  ... better than zombies I suppose.  ^-^  <3

bill

Penny

Quote from: BillBuckner on April 30, 2007, 06:00:38 PM
Yay, this one knows grammar!

I do try very hard to have proper grammar and spelling, but I make no promises that it will always be correct.  Still, *salutes* I shall try my best, sir!  ...if that's okay?   

xHaZxMaTx

Grammar?  What's that?  ...Oh, you mean grammer? :B

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Penny on April 30, 2007, 06:00:09 PM
Hello again!  ^-^  It's nice to see you.  IRC is often times hard on my wrists.  ><  Once they got bad it became hard to type.   :<

Lay low and say nuffink. It works for me....

... except I can't keep my big trap shut. :-]

RJ

Spelling and grammar!!!

In recognition of your efforts, I forgo my usual welcome  :)

Netami

Ohmygod... NO ROLE PLAYING! No smiling, no giggling, no blushing, no SALUTING! Express yourself through emoticons or powerful verse.   :mwaha

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Netami on April 30, 2007, 06:48:40 PM
Ohmygod... NO ROLE PLAYING! No smiling, no giggling, no blushing, no SALUTING! Express yourself through emoticons or powerful verse.   :mwaha
Fixed. :3

Penny

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 30, 2007, 06:36:02 PM

Lay low and say nuffink. It works for me....

... except I can't keep my big trap shut. :-]

That would be a problem we share, at least on chat channels.  Even the name makes it very hard to just lurk on IRC.  ^^;  The temptation to type would drive me to respond to everyone and eventually my wrists would pay the price.  .... which sounds very uncharacteristically emo for me.  *blushes a bit* I mean, I CAN TYPE!   :B

Quote from: RJ on April 30, 2007, 06:36:47 PM
Spelling and grammar!!!

*looks at her basket of Naruto cookies and sweatdrops*  You mean it isn't customary to exchange baked goods in your introduction?  Oh my.  *hides the basket*  Um, thank you for the welcome?  ^-^;

Quote from: Netami on April 30, 2007, 06:48:40 PM

*turns red* Sorry!  Um... I mean...

Blood flows to my face
Summer heat in a red rush
Sad emoticon

Netami

Quote from: Hazzy on April 30, 2007, 06:51:17 PMFixed. :3

How dare thee besmirch mine quote, fiend! Dost thou require a smiting? Yonder roleplaying rules are not to be trifled with!

Darkmoon

To answer the sorta asked question, if someone registers, posts, then leaves for an extended period of time without EVER logging back in, their account is deleted. We regularly purge the user accounts to keep an accurate record of how many members we have.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Penny

Thank you for the clarification.   :)

RJ

Quote from: Penny link=topic=2678.msg110771#msg110771
Quote from: RJ on April 30, 2007, 06:36:47 PM
Spelling and grammar!!!

*looks at her basket of Naruto cookies and sweatdrops*  You mean it isn't customary to exchange baked goods in your introduction?  Oh my.  *hides the basket*  Um, thank you for the welcome?  ^-^;

I'll trade you a basket of homebaked muffins for those Naruto cookies.  :3

Boog

IT LIVES! I seem to find myself yelling this a lot, lately. You're not the only one from the old forums to have made themselves scarce. Great to see you here again! *bows*

Eibborn

I recall you, though you had a different avatar then. That degree of meekness doesn't go unnoticed!  :P
/kicks the internet over

Jim Halisstrad

Hello not quite new person!

I bring gifts.

Gabi

Hi, Penny! Welcome!

Funny, as soon as I saw the topic title on the forum list I immediately thought of you.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

Yes, welcome back Penny, I hope to see you posting and enjoying the forum again in your own way.  :)

Paladin Sheppard

Heya Penny welcome back >:3 *Cubi hugs Penny*

llearch n'n'daCorna