Hi?

Started by Aerisa_Darkyna, April 28, 2007, 10:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerisa_Darkyna

Heya. My name's Aerisa Darkyna, but you can call me Aeri ^^ Erm, what to say... I'm a DMFA fan. I created a Wiku-wiki page(Look here to see it: http://dmfa.wikia.com/wiki/Wings Comments would be appreciated! ^^ ), so I decided to join this place ^^ ..though it seems like a lot of it revolve around OTHER things than DMFA... Thus I'm a bit confused xD

About me. I'm 19 years old, female, and French. (From Quebec, not France!) I'm also the proud owner of three dogs, one 7 years old, one 4(I think), and one 5 months old. Yeah, our house is a real HELL xD I know RJ from AGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ago, though I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot about me(we both went to a certain forum together). I'm an author, too, though I'm not very good at keeping regular schedule and I have a short attention span xD

I think that's all for now =D

bill

Christ on a blanket, another one!

Hi, you made a mistake, prepare to regret it, welcome.

RJ

*gasp* Oh noes! I remember!

*hides under the couch* Please don't disclose information on my infantile behaviour from when I was on that forum...

*slides a basket of muffins out from under the couch*

Zedd

Welcome here and leave all rps in the haunted tower only or be eaten by the lions

Jim Halisstrad

Quote from: Aerisa_Darkyna on April 28, 2007, 10:45:32 PM

About me. I'm 19 years old, female, and French. (From Quebec, not France!)

Ah, spoken like a true Canadian.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Aerisa_Darkyna on April 28, 2007, 10:45:32 PMso I decided to join this place ^^ ..though it seems like a lot of it revolve around OTHER things than DMFA... Thus I'm a bit confused xD

Yes, well, one cannot discuss DMFA exclusively... Well sure, ya can, but, eh, why... It's not like its that good a comic. :mwaha

In all fairness, though, make sure to read the rules, play nice, yada yada. Oh, and if an admin asks you o PM them naked pictures of yourself, you don't have to... but if you're hot, it is greatly appreciated.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

Please take a moment to read the rules page, that might help clear up any confusion.  Otherwise, myself, Darkmoon, BillBuckner, RJ, Amber Williams, and Llearch will be more than happy to help you out.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Suwako

Hello.. I'll be the third normal person greeting you the mod activity plus a admin is scary in here, anyway I hope you enjoy the forums visit the arena some time it's usually having fun without using your brain.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: RJ on April 28, 2007, 11:21:15 PM

*hides under the couch* Please don't disclose information on my infantile behaviour from when I was on that forum...

I think maybe you should try appeasing her by not giving her muffins. :lol

llearch n'n'daCorna

eeek! They're coming out of the walls!

Damaris! Come on! We're -leaving-! *BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM*

(oh, and watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for things, they're probably up to no good. Especially those that tell you to watch out for talking boxes....)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

You shouldn't have to watch out for llearch, he's a'ight.  Bill, on the other hand...

ITOS

I have outsourced my greetings to Weebls-stuff Productions:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/testy/AdventCalendar/day7.html
This generic comment was brought to you by:

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hi! Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Any sanity you have managed to bring here should be left at the door, in the secure storage provided. Make sure to keep your claim ticket.

Approach the muffins with caution - they have a tendency to explode. If they begin ticking or fizzing, don't panic - just RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!

Everything else is probably covered in the rules.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your time here, and don't trust llearch.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Aerisa_Darkyna

There, I read EVERY SINGLE rule threads I could find, plus the normal one. Hopefully I'll be up to date x3

I won't if you don't xD (Especially don't tell them how bad my English used to be plsthks ^^;; ) And that is even though I'm still a member of it x3

Quote from: Darkmoon on April 29, 2007, 12:09:32 AM
Quote from: Aerisa_Darkyna on April 28, 2007, 10:45:32 PMso I decided to join this place ^^ ..though it seems like a lot of it revolve around OTHER things than DMFA... Thus I'm a bit confused xD

Yes, well, one cannot discuss DMFA exclusively... Well sure, ya can, but, eh, why... It's not like its that good a comic. :mwaha

In all fairness, though, make sure to read the rules, play nice, yada yada. Oh, and if an admin asks you o PM them naked pictures of yourself, you don't have to... but if you're hot, it is greatly appreciated.

I reserve myself the right to whack anyone who ask for such pictures. With a mallet. Painfully =D (And as a side note, I do believe I'm at least good looking, even if not hot(though my boyfriend say I'm as much as a jalapeno pepper x3 ) I'll try to remember to post a pic. Later xD)

Quote from: Hazzy on April 29, 2007, 03:50:23 AM

I think maybe you should try appeasing her by not giving her muffins. :lol

Nah, these looks like they could be useful =D *grab them and throw them to BillBuckner and Llearch,  since people told her to beware of them* x3

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, this place sure look nice ^_^ Oh, and I do believe the sanity won't be a problem, as I've got none at all x33

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, tasty muffins. *swallows, smoke comes out ears*

Piquant.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aerisa Darkyna on April 28, 2007, 10:45:32 PM
I created a Wiku-wiki page(Look here to see it: http://dmfa.wikia.com/wiki/Wings Comments would be appreciated! ^^

Thanks, and welcome to the forum.  The wings article is much appreciated although it needed some tidying-up IMHO, which I have just done.  You might want to reread it and see if you agree with the changes I've made :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aerisa_Darkyna

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 29, 2007, 01:23:33 PM
Quote from: Aerisa Darkyna on April 28, 2007, 10:45:32 PM
I created a Wiku-wiki page(Look here to see it: http://dmfa.wikia.com/wiki/Wings Comments would be appreciated! ^^

Thanks, and welcome to the forum.  The wings article is much appreciated although it needed some tidying-up IMHO, which I have just done.  You might want to reread it and see if you agree with the changes I've made :P

Indeed, the tidying did much good =D I'm especially glad you put external link. I wanted to but had no idea how ^^; The only thing I could find is that you had put strip 554, when the one in question was 544. I edited it to link to the correct page ^^

llearch n'n'daCorna

*cough* I hate to be a bother, but would it be too difficult to add some references for that?

I mean, things like "Merlitz' magical flame wings" - where's it written that they only appear when he becomes enraged? We all know, because Amber said so, but where did she do so?

If we don't have that, we should re-phrase much of it to "it is theorised" I would think... Soas to clarify the difference between "canon" and "non-canon"...

(just my little bugbear, don't mind me. Sooner or later I'll skip through much of the wiki and add "this article needs references" to pretty much all of it... :-)

Aerisa_Darkyna

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 29, 2007, 03:47:35 PM
*cough* I hate to be a bother, but would it be too difficult to add some references for that?

I mean, things like "Merlitz' magical flame wings" - where's it written that they only appear when he becomes enraged? We all know, because Amber said so, but where did she do so?

If we don't have that, we should re-phrase much of it to "it is theorised" I would think... Soas to clarify the difference between "canon" and "non-canon"...

(just my little bugbear, don't mind me. Sooner or later I'll skip through much of the wiki and add "this article needs references" to pretty much all of it... :-)

*Point to tape wolf* He added the Merlitz thing. As for the OTHER things that would need references, I'm new to these wiki things, so I don't know how to do a lot of things yet.

Beside, my own, personnal wiki goal is to complete as many pages as I can, according to my own knowledge, with ot without references(If it's in strips I'll put them, like I did in Pip's wiki page that I just completed, but I'm not sure where to find many of them, nor am I too sure how to add them if they're outside links, so I leave a good part of them to others). I'd add the "References needed" thing myself, but... don't know how ^^;

I know it may not be the best thing to do, but it's what *I* can do.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Aerisa Darkyna on April 29, 2007, 04:00:22 PM

.. which is all we ask. If you're interested, there's a board on this forum for wiki stuff, over here... Feel free to ask there, and one of us is sure to show you how to do any of the various things you don't know how to do. :-]

Aerisa_Darkyna

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 29, 2007, 04:09:37 PM
Quote from: Aerisa Darkyna on April 29, 2007, 04:00:22 PM

.. which is all we ask. If you're interested, there's a board on this forum for wiki stuff, over here... Feel free to ask there, and one of us is sure to show you how to do any of the various things you don't know how to do. :-]

I saw it, but it looks a bit, erm, dead? xD I'll try posting a little something later however, after looking around Wiki some more(with chances I'll manage to discover one or two things by myself x3 )

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's because we haven't needed to say anything for a while :-)