4/14/07 Abel's Story: Oh-you-did-not-just-go-there

Started by techmaster-glitch, April 14, 2007, 02:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: kaskar on April 18, 2007, 02:46:29 AMIs that then listed as an unexpected, and extended working holiday at Lost Lake?

Yeah, it's gotta be ``Absent, with more leave than you were supposed to have.''  Because, you know, that's totally different.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

I noticed that the Kria + Lorenda page had a point where kria's stone could be the one with unexpected side effects, and what are these effects ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Damaris

I would suggest you go ask that question in the thread that is about it, rather than in the thread about Abel's story.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Fuyudenki

Speculation at this point is silly, since we'll be getting the answer tomorrow, anyway.  Just my two pence worth.

I'm going to go with the (previously suggested) theory that May intentionally cheated on Cid, who never found out(though he may have suspected it), but didn't realize it was a cubi.  Her violent behavior strikes me as very reminiscent of someone who is in denial to hide their own past.(I do have first-person experience at this, and I will do what I can to keep anyone from finding out)

I would also like to mention that as much as we all want Cid and May to be a happy, non-adulterous couple, I honestly don't believe in those anymore, after being burned one too many times.(not my own relationships.  I haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years.)

Rythak

I still think May got tricked by a cubi pretending to be Cid. It makes the most sence to me but i dont know why....

:shapeshifters

kaskar

Is Cid a Cubi, or May a Cubi, or either one tricked by a Cubi. We will see soon ...

8) Just Hanging Around ...

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: kaskar on April 21, 2007, 12:17:45 AM
         Is Cid a Cubi, or May a Cubi, or either one tricked by a Cubi. We will see soon ...

Why would Cid NEED tricking? Unless there was some freaky cross-insemination where May gave birth to a child she didn't even mother...

superluser

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on April 21, 2007, 12:41:01 AMWhy would Cid NEED tricking? Unless there was some freaky cross-insemination where May gave birth to a child she didn't even mother...

That's actually given as the way that `cubi reproduced in this world.  A succubus would seduce a man, and then transform into an incubus and rape (hey, I don't make medieval stereotypes, just report them) a woman.  The offspring would not be human because...well, you know...

But the DMFA `cubi don't do that.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aridas