Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for a Well Balanced Diet

Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

I'm not sure if "scans" was a typo and supposed to be "scares". If it really is supposed to be scans, then E is indeed a fellow robot and an awesome guy. If not then...well, he's still an awesome guy ;)

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch understands the buggyness of windows based os but my current form is not Linux compatible. :/
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

I just saw Wall-E, so the niceness of a robot like E makes me smile.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

TheGreyRonin

Black_angel is an excellent roleplayer, and has an amusing signature.

Jairus

TheGreyRonin has one of the coolest names in history, and I'm an idiot because I originally thought that this was the lies and slander thread.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

techmaster-glitch

Jairus may mix thingsd up now and then, but he's still a cool guy. And also extremely determined, as he wants everyone to know that it's pronounced Jay-rus and not Ji-rus :3

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch nintendo's (nin-ten-do we do what we can the best we can)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Mao

Techmaster-glitch reminds me of the 'Cool-thing' of Megatokyo fame, and that's just cool.

Jairus

Mowser's current avatar reminds me of Reboot, one of my favorite shows when I was younger. And now I'm remembering the giant robot episode... good times. Good times.

"Glitch... ANYTHING!"

e_voyager

Jairus likes reboot and that';s cool. (also mowser's symbol is the symbol that mouse used. when they went inside of Enzo trying to get inside of bob so that they could get into the archives.)

Mao

E_voyager is damn awesome for remembering one of the locations that mouse left her symbol.  It also showed up earlier on in the series when Bob was captured by the Crimson Binome.

TheGreyRonin

Mowser has the licky thing in his signature, which I find adorable.

Jairus

TheGreyRonin has one of the most badass signatures I've ever seen in my life. In case he decides to change it shortly, here's the section:

"You say I have no Master. You are wrong. I am my OWN Master..."

I don't know how you can get cooler than that. And I don't think I want to know.

Sunblink

Jairus hasn't been on the forums for that long, but he seems like a pretty good guy and is blending right into the insanity of the community. Plus, his avatar is awesome.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Mao

Keaton agreed to do a commission for me on very little info and was very cool about it.  Gave me a darn good price for all of the info too!  Beyond that, in my short time here I've found all of her posts positive and all around nice.  Kudos to you young lady.  Truly nice people are a rare find these days.

Edit:  I should also add that I've been reading through the Eternal Rains thread and I love hers and Cogidubnus' work. (Page 7 already!)

Omega

I don't recall seeing Mowser since I paused coming in here, which makes him:
A) A fresh face
B) A  potential new friend slash drinking buddy
C) Potential customere

Suwako

Omega  has been here for a longer period of time and still has not bored us, of course I am speaking of multiple people which I am not myself, but I do believe that others will share my view on omega.

Jairus

I've only been here a short time and none of you have yet to bore me! If what Aiyno says about Omega is true, then I doubt it will ever happen.

techmaster-glitch

Jairus has saved one of Amber's great quotes in his sig :D Awesomeness

Jairus

techmaster-glitch has a love (some might say obsession) for technology and machinery that inspired me to finally figure out how some of the tech in my fantasy universe was set up. Plus, finding out that my big technology post made him happy made my day.

Jer-oh-me

Jairus is a fast adopter of the DMFAs and loves it so I cannot help but think he's awesome.

TheGreyRonin

Jer-oh-me is pretty new, and as such still has that new-forumite smell. *sniffs in delight*

Jer-oh-me

e_voyager

Jer-oh-me is new true but he seems to have a good sense of humor

Jer-oh-me

e_yovager appreciates my sense of humor! Hmm, I'd have to say that makes e_voyager nice, and someone I can be friends with, which I hope is a good compliment.

TheGreyRonin

Jer-oh-me still smells minty fresh, and I'm finding his posts to be pretty amusing as well.

techmaster-glitch

TheGreyRonin's return to the forum was very welcome and recieved, and plays a slammin' character in the Honor Circle ;)

Gabi

Techmaster-glitch is so generous that he gave up a thread meant for him in order to save a chain of grass-related jokes.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Jer-oh-me

Gabi seems very knowledgeable about others, and the games she starts are fun!