Cybernations

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, February 18, 2007, 07:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

Oh right, that would be me!
I thought this thread had semi-died so in a stupidity impulse i forgot to inform everyone
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Mao

does.. does any one read this anymore?  :<

Keleth

Fff No I don't check this any-

Damnit Mao! You ruined my streak >(
Help! I'm gay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 26, 2010, 08:53:34 PM
does.. does any one read this anymore?  :<

Other than me?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

SquirrelWizard

I read, but pretty much dont add anything unless I figure its extremely important.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

insidexml

I'm technically a spy, so yes, all the time :3
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

SquirrelWizard

and huzzah, I've finally purchased my first wonder, how is everybody else doing?
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

llearch n'n'daCorna

... did you want a list? I think I've run out of wonders I actually want to buy...

Keleth

In the last 4 days, two of my trading partners got deleted for inactivity.

I know almost everyone in our alliance has iron. But if anybody comes up needing some, feel free to setup a trade with me. Luck hasn't been with me for setting up new trades.
Help! I'm gay!

warmongrel

*Insert gravedig*

Warmongrel was here. :D

Darkdragon

Computer broke down, almost lost nation due to inactivity. Will try and get back into groove.

Darkdragon

Somebody's mailed me saying that I should join this trade group, and that Tezkat is already in it. Authentic or scam?

Tezkat

Authentic.

I've been in a trade circle with some Valhalla guys for a while now. It was super stable for like two years until one of them got deleted for inactivity, so now we're trying to rebuild it.

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Darkdragon

Tezkat, I've been rather busy with real life of late; can you help me locate the members of this trade circle so they don't get lost in a deluge of random mail which I don't have the time to read? Thanks.

Tezkat

Quote from: Darkdragon on October 29, 2010, 10:37:29 PM
Tezkat, I've been rather busy with real life of late; can you help me locate the members of this trade circle so they don't get lost in a deluge of random mail which I don't have the time to read? Thanks.

Just in case you didn't get the latest message...

Subject: Trade circle complete

Message: I found the last trade, he's properly a slow noob but he's steady.

So without further ado I declare this trade circle complete and encourage you all to notify your current partners and begin the circle.

The circle consists of:
Jesper
Seipher Caim
Tezkat
Illizad
arguello man1
Nihilent

I'll get a hold of arguello man1 to get him on to accept trades and keep an eye on Nihilent to make sure he comes through.

Reagrds, Jesper

Those are ruler names, not empire names.

Feel free to shoot me a trade request. I do kinda need to collect tomorrow though, so I'll keep my last temp trade until then unless you're already ready to redo your trades.

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Envy, envy, envy, envy, envy. ;-P

Darkdragon

Sorry, llearch, I'll need to drop you soon. I would like to give you my best wishes for a good trade future.

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna shrugs

That's only three out of five trades that have dropped me.

Or is it four? I think it's four... I should probably find another trade circle...

Keleth

Looks like I've been under heavy attack from lnasty922.

Just getting the message now, I'm getting ready to return fire. Anyone know much of the alliance he's with? First Earth Battalion?
Help! I'm gay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Need help? Just ask...

Darkdragon

I am dutifully informing those who it may concern that I am being attacked by this guy. He's attacked me, bombed me and sent cruise missiles against me. While I have offered him peace, I may ask for help to cease the confrontation if he does not accept. Please hold for more information.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Darkdragon

He's made a small dent in my reserve, and I think I've lost about 100 million worth of infrastructure plus tech. Since my taxes + reserve should be able to cover that (at the expense of my wonder buying schedule), I don't think I need the money per se, but the gesture wouldn't be turned down if offered.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I'll wait until you actually need it. Otherwise I'll just be feeding him.

By the by, you did use your reserve to beef up your forces to maximum, right? Once you get attacked, just go all-out and fill up your mans, as it were. And tanks, and everything...

... Ooo. He's over 54k in size. I could hit him. Hard. I has nukes. Want him to glow in the dark? ;-]

Darkdragon

I have, and I suspect that is why he has offered me peace, which I accepted. I guess he's just chicken. Or that he's managed to bite off more than he can chew with the other wars he's gotten himself into, considering that now he's only ~50k strength. Thanks for the support regardless.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome. What are big friends for, if not to make your enemies regret attacking you? ;-]

Darkdragon

There must be some war which is going on which I'm not aware of. My ranking has gone up significantly, as opposed to sliding backwards as it usually does.

Keleth

According to the global radiation level. Nukes have been flying around like candy for a while >>
Help! I'm gay!

Mao

*throws some candy at Drath*

8D

Keleth

CANDY! OMNOMNOMNOM.

Now I glow in the dark. Best candy ever!
Help! I'm gay!