Native American Cats

Started by Alondro, January 08, 2007, 11:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Heh, I thought this was kinda cute...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/358175

Kinda reminds me of furries... I wonder...  :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Zina

Oh man, this takes me back.
To when I was a Native American cat. And my girlfriend cheated on me, and then I drank my problems away.
Those were the days.

thegayhare

Quote from: Zina on January 09, 2007, 12:47:47 AM
Oh man, this takes me back.
To when I was a Native American cat. And my girlfriend cheated on me, and then I drank my problems away.
Those were the days.

Zina You had a girlfreind?

It was Amber wasn't it, don't try to hide it

Zina

It's too painful to talk about. :<

Netami

Zina

thegayhare

Quote from: Zina on January 09, 2007, 12:56:01 AM
Don't make me scalp you. :E

Lemme do it for you Zina

Us native americain animals have to stick together

Netami

Dude, my grandma was totally native america, like 1/28ths! We're practically brothers and sister!

Kasarn

Being half-Malaysian doesn't get me anything. Can I join the Native American club? :eager

Reese Tora

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if this is hosted somewhere besides newgrounds? I prefer to keep my computer spyware free. :P
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Zina

Quote from: Netami on January 09, 2007, 01:08:13 AM
Dude, my grandma was totally native america, like 1/28ths! We're practically brothers and sister!
Oh wow, I always wanted to meet someone that was native America. Can you teach me a rain dance?

Quote from: Kasarn on January 09, 2007, 01:15:25 AM
Being half-Malaysian doesn't get me anything. Can I join the Native American club? :eager

No, indian princesses only.

Kasarn

But I... I... I didn't want to be a part of your snooty club anyway...
:crying

Zedd

Im kinda half crow or chipawa...I cant really rember...

Netami

Yeah it's pretty cool to be native america. I'm practically montana over here.

RJ

I'm... something or rather... Dutch, Chinese, French...

thegayhare

I'm part MicMac (which honestly suprises people who have seen me) and I'm planning on using that to further my education.  I just need and official document saying I'm related to the tribe and the govenment will pay for collage

Saist

Quote from: Reese Tora on January 09, 2007, 02:13:42 AM
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if this is hosted somewhere besides newgrounds? I prefer to keep my computer spyware free. :P

just don't use Windows to view it with and you'll be fine.

Zina

Quote from: thegayhare on January 09, 2007, 09:52:57 AM
I'm part MicMac (which honestly suprises people who have seen me) and I'm planning on using that to further my education.  I just need and official document saying I'm related to the tribe and the govenment will pay for collage

You mean you have to be enrolled, and they'll give you a little money, but not nearly enough? Cuz that's how it works. Unless you go to certain colleges, where the education is sub-par.
Unless, of course, my parents have been hiding my money all this time...

Tapewolf

Quote from: je.saist on January 09, 2007, 12:24:05 PM

I didn't and it's either a very, very surreal piece of animation or it doesn't work with the version of Flash I'm using  >:3

For example, the human is just a floating head and the cats have bodies and eyes but no head.  Is it supposed to look like that?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

thegayhare

Quote from: Zina on January 09, 2007, 01:32:03 PM
Quote from: thegayhare on January 09, 2007, 09:52:57 AM

You mean you have to be enrolled, and they'll give you a little money, but not nearly enough? Cuz that's how it works. Unless you go to certain colleges, where the education is sub-par.
Unless, of course, my parents have been hiding my money all this time...

It probably varries from state to state hon just like VA coverage

Brunhidden

im bavarian, and all i get are pretzels, beer, leiderhosen, the license to use the name Wotan instead of Odin, and a monocle.

damned leiderhosen, they could make freaking brad pitt look like a dork

QuoteILL GET YOU AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Zina

Most tribes require you to be enrolled before they recognize you as a member of their tribe. It might be something that varies from tribe to tribe, because I really don't want to think that being born in Colorado screwed me out of free college.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 09, 2007, 01:35:47 PM
Quote from: je.saist on January 09, 2007, 12:24:05 PM

I didn't and it's either a very, very surreal piece of animation or it doesn't work with the version of Flash I'm using  >:3

For example, the human is just a floating head and the cats have bodies and eyes but no head.  Is it supposed to look like that?
No.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 09, 2007, 04:45:51 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on January 09, 2007, 01:35:47 PM
the human is just a floating head and the cats have bodies and eyes but no head.  Is it supposed to look like that?
No.

Thought not.

(The white border wasn't a good sign either)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Damaris

To: The Person Who Reported a Post in This Thread

Please, find a life.  That's not what the report button is for.  Do it again and I'm banning you for a day.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

ps. No, I am not talking about who or which post, so the rest of you can pretend this doesn't exist.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netami

I have to wonder why you didn't take this to a PM if you didn't intend others to really read it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Other people -are- intended to read it, and pay attention.

"The report button is not to be abused. Please don't do it."

Simple. Clear. Concise.

Nuff said.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears