Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Return of the Warm Fuzzies (slice 8)

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, November 17, 2006, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

HazMat is ba-leted. Perhaps he didn't have anything nice to say about ITOS - which is a pity, since ITOS is one of the more consistent people around.

I see Stygian is typing faster than I am :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

Llearch types pretty fast for a box. last i checked most of them have no fingers.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager forgets that a keyboard is just a lot of little boxes. And any big box who can't persuade a bunch of little boxes to help him out doesn't deserve to remain unflattened :-)

e_voyager

Llearche has a point though i communicate with my Pc via the outdated WAN ( wireless area network) and a memory buffer. i leave the message and come back when it's posted. i wonder how he dose it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager has a WAN  :B e_voyager is always requesting information. *the more you know*

Yeah, More knowledge is a good thing  >:3

Snuggles

As Albert Einstein said "a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing, so can a lot."

Aiyno Wolf is all fun to post under because he is a cool person and always had something to say about everyone.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Snuggles should know that Einstein was paraphrasing Alexander Pope, in An Essay On Criticism.

Quote from:
A little learning is a dangerous thing,
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian Spring.
There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
And drinking largely sobers us again.

Snuggles is, despite that, a snuggly person, always willing to welcome new persons onto the forum :-)

Snuggles

llearch n'n'daCorna is always in the box.... SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

I could just.  :hug
:hug
:tighthug

Suwako

Snuggles snuggled a box filled with evil, a evil box. Gives him a cool bonus kno?

Stygian

Ayino is so bloody gorgeous that I just have to draw him something once I get my business in order. Mind you that it might take a while...  :B

xHaZxMaTx

Stygian is afraid of me blowing him up into tiny bits.  Don't blame me, it's all Aiyno's fault! D:

Stygian

Haz isn't all that right, like he usually is. It's kinda... well, not nice, but it's grown on me.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sort of like a fungus? :-)+)

Stygian has stepped up to the mark in terms of keeping this thread rolling along

Aisha deCabre

Llearch is one of the many here to use a clever and funny retort to go before their post count title.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

Aisha is skilled in Spanish. I wish I could remember my old foreign languages classes... :<

e_voyager

Gareeku recognizes mad language skills when he sees them. right on.

KarlOmega1

E is more than meets the eye!

(transformers referrence right there)
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Gareeku

Karl likes Transformers rather a lot. He should also know that the old series is far better than the crappy anime-esque ones they have now.

vulpesweasel

gareeku's innocent rawr under his badass avatar seem to contradict, but he has enough coolness to make it work.

Roureem Egas

vulpes seems to be in good spirits. I'd say it's significant since there's been a bunch of drama elsewhere earlier.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roureem needs to pay less attention to the drama, as it'll go away faster that way. :-)

Despite that, he's always there with a good word.

Snuggles

Yeah it is my favorite box thing...e....

Anyway it is fun to post after you.
:hug
:tighthug 
:kittydevious

Suwako

Snuggles is a big Emicon user and I think he doesn't overdo it.   >:3

of course thats my opinion, not everyones...  :3

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gareeku

You don't need a randomizer to give Gabi a hug; she's that freakin' awesome. :hug

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gareeku is pretty awesome, as well.

Although, to be fair, not quite as awesome as Gabi - but then, is anyone? :-)

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

HazMat, meanwhile, has six. And I really don't know what the stars are an indicator of....

Roureem Egas

llearch has over 3000 posts now. :O

And the drama's having a backlash. Hard to ignore when two good friends are seriously hurting. :c

bill

RE has entered the top 10 list of "Most Time Online". He is to be congratulated for wasting 20 days, 19 hours, and 44 minutes on this forum.