Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Return of the Warm Fuzzies (slice 8)

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, November 17, 2006, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

Snuggles is very huggable. *Hugs.*

Oh, Manuel... there's 4 of you and only one of me here.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gareeku

e_voyager

Gareeku is a DMFA wolf pack member and knows all the cool things that, that brings
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager is mysterious since I have no idea what the E means. Or I forgot what seems more likely.

Still e_voyager is a nice guy  >:3 ('me' isn't original)

Cogidubnus

Aiyno makes up for his forgetfulness with kindness! Sounds like a plan! :3

Gabi

e_voyager

Gabi is wonderful in so many ways that it is easy to say something nice about her. she even wrote a 500 case PHP switch then she scared me by asking about poke`mon. "also Gabi a few finite state machines may have worked as well. if you werew buildin a poke`mon data base with it."
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

e_voyager knows what he's talking about... But I made that 500-case switch in order to avoid using a database, which would have caused unnecessary overhead.

Gareeku

Gabi knows more about PHP than me (which isn't hard) x3 She's a smart cookie!

Suwako

Gareeku knows Less about PHP than Gabi, Doesn't matter he's still cool  :)

This comment was brought you by 'cloaked repetitive sentences & co'

Gareeku

Aiyno is also a cool guy. I'll forgive him for his repetitiveness. ;)

Snuggles

Gareeku always have the best avatars the one i am seeing is iCut which I find funny.

Suwako

Snuggles has a good sense of humor, He is easily amused but not to the extreme.  :3

which is a good thing, at least thats my opinion.  :<

Gareeku

Aiyno understands the importance of a sense of humour. This shows that he's got wits about him. Good job. :3

xHaZxMaTx

Snuggles

Hazxmat is always posting and all of his avatars are cool and the one i am looking at is the cibi-fox with the cookie. =^-^= (He is so cute)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Snuggles has been wandering around amusing people. This is a good thing. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Llearch reads my fic. That's one more reason for me to appreciate him. :)

GabrielsThoughts

Gabi, she has the brains of an angel and when Foxy the fox,  Berry the bear, and Squireliey the squirriel asked her to be the vessel for their lord and savior she said no.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Snuggles

First the Quote "Foxy the fox, Berry the bear..." I know where that comes from and that is funny but also disturbing all at the same time. Second i love your avatar and the quote under it =^-^=

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, Snuggles again. I should probably remian silent and let someone else comment upon Snuggles, just for a bit of variatio...

oh, nuts.

Uh. Yeah. Snuggles is cool, and always comes up with something interesting to say. Unlike me. :-)

Snuggles

llearch n'n'daCorna is alway commenting on me. =^-^=

The box avatar and rotating avatar all always funny to watch what it does next...
I would like to know how you guys do that

xHaZxMaTx

Seems like Snuggles would like a rotating avatar.  Though they're becoming a tad cliche.

llearch n'n'daCorna

HazMat does his rotating avatar differently to mine. However, that doesn't really matter. The cleverness is in the choice of pictures to rotate...

.. and for that, I have to thank the folks who made mine, being Haz himself, Tiger_T, Kattucino, Silverfox, and, I think, one other...

xHaZxMaTx

llearch seems to have a bad memory, as do I.  But one thing I do remember is that Tapewolf made the sig that is currently under his post.  (The one with the tentacle/wing.)

Suwako

HaZ×MaT is one of the people making sure this thread will never stay dead  :)

Aisha deCabre

Aiyno is another one of those people.  Thread supporters for the win!  :U
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

Aisha is a true pleasure to talk to, radiating awesomeness continually. She always makes me smile and brightens up my day. :hug

Roureem Egas

Gareeku looks like he can easily kick someone in the head. I find that fascinating.  >:3

Gareeku

Roureem nearly made me spit out cola on my computer thanks to that comment. In fact, a lot of his comments make me smile or laugh. :)