Corrupt a Wish, Part Deux

Started by Valynth, December 17, 2006, 12:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

granted however the comments value was negative, it destroyed you mind with negativity and... yeah!  >:3

I wish that llearch would become a rock, because rocks are cool by default  >:3

Cogidubnus

Okay...granted...

Llearch is now made of marble. And is about to fall on you.

I wish I had a breath mint.

TheGreyRonin

Granted. It's a garlic/tabasco/cat food-flavored mint.

I wish I had a hammer.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. His name's MC.

I wish I didn't have to sleep at all.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

granted you are now a rock who never sleeps but being a rock you have no life either leaving you nothing but time to think

i wish i understood why i  incarnate into so many different forms.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Granted because unlike me you still haven't learned the truth about Mother Goose.

I wish to...meet Johnny Depp and force him to do the cartoon voice for Bambi in "Bambi III: when Bambi falls"
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it completely ruins his career and he takes you down with him.

I wish my head was built with paradox absorbing crumple zones.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Zedd

Granted your santa clause robot...Hated by many loved by few by force :3

I wish to have money to make or buy a fursuit so I can go to AC maybe to have fun

e_voyager

granted but you make this money by slaving away your time. by the time you can arrived your desire the words. Welcome to McDonald's gives you night mars as you remember  what you did you get your fursuit. Enjoy :)

i wish i cold find the orbs i need to advance my sword to the manna sword.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however you are unsuccessful and your quest fails.

I wish for a peach.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, you now have a picture of Princess Toadstool.

I wish to have an unlimited amount of sticky notes.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. The trail leads completely around the world. Endlessly...

You'll be picking them up for a while.

I wish I wasn't quite so grumpy.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, now you are dopey, and all the other dwaves are jelous of your high spirits.

I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to have super powers...that don't include super flatchulence, super urine or anything simmilar.

e_voyager

granted. no lower body powers for you as you now have super nasal discharge powers. on top of that you not  get a migraines every time they are triggered but not worries besides being super painful there migraines are special  you can share them with whomever you sneezes on. enjoy.

i wish for an end to temptation

Ryudo Lee

Granted, and in the process you create a utopia for all of mankind... which is utterly destroyed with the next few natural disasters.

I wish I could create zombies.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You start with yourself, but discover that zombies don't have the power any more.

You also discover than you've been buried. In concrete. Under several hundred meters of it, in fact. Not to mention divided up into lots of little pieces, each in it's own little coffin. Perhaps you annoyed someone? You'll never know...

I wish I wasn't quite so disappointed in humanity.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, you now have complete and total faith in people like George W. Bush

I wish I could have a solid gold violin, even if it does weigh a lot and sound crummy.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, after making a deal with the devil the violin is yours, it only cost you your hands, sadly you learn you were dooped when you learn the violin was plated with fool's gold.

I wish for Lost in space to get a movie sequal.

KarlOmega1

Granted...but then the Robinson family gets assimilated by the Borg...or the Aparoids.

I wish Gareeku had been able to meet Fa'lina...this wish is for you, pal.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Tiny crested flint

Granted, now we're all doomed. Gareeku's happy though.

I wish I could go on the stereotype 'American goes to Europe' vacation and have all my plans be turned upside down while countless awkward situations occur both on account of me being unaccustomed to the languages and the... well, customs.

Angel

Granted. You're in a sitcom with such low ratings that you somehow have a -$40.00 salary per episode.

I wish that cramps were nonexistent, but pregnancy wasn't.

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

granted but morning sickness is much worse and the diet is more demanding.

i wish that i was not so inclined to rebuild myself every time i felt the need for a change.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but after after replacing several parts, you end up looking like a walking junk yard.

I wish I could know the secret to happiness and never forget it.

Valynth

Granted, unfortunately you can not have another thought ever again.

I wish I had a clone of myself.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Azlan

Granted, the clone ties you up and hides you in the basement.  He then goes about bringing an end to the world as we know it, being sure to prominently display that you are responsible for everything.  He then dimensionally travels to an alternate universe and lives like a king, leaving you to face the survivors.

I wish I had a cute cuddly fox as a pet.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

KarlOmega1

Granted...however the fox was actually a Kitsune, or fox demon, that got tired of being your pet and bit your hand off.

I wish some people would join in on my RP Idea...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Valynth

Granted, but they all leave from disinterest.

I wish I knew how to speak and write in Japanese without losing the ability to speak and write English.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.

Suwako

Granted, the whole world now speaks French and your in jail.

I wish that there where victory dances in ut2004  :<

Valynth

Granted, unfortunately it ends with you computer(or whatever system) displaying the blue screen of death.  Programers are still wondering why because they changed the color to magenta years ago.

I wish I could have my cake and eat it too.

Angel

Granted. It's an arsenic-frosted chocolate cake with asbestos sprinkles.

I wish I could save recreational reading from its bleak future.

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!