Hello Everyone

Started by Valynth, December 15, 2006, 11:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valynth

Alright, I'm a newbie so naturally it's time for me to give you guys a bit of information about myself as a form of introduction.

Date of Birth:  12/14/1987
Availability:  Common
Relationship status:  none
Current situation:  Living with parents while attending college.
Quirks:  Sometimes I can be totally apathetic and other times I can be a bit too empathetic and every degree in between, seek emotional support at your own risk.  I keep very strange sleeping hours.

And now that thats done, I'm going to go play Final Fantasy XII which I got for my birthday yesterday.  Don't expect a lot of posts from me for awhile.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Suwako

Stygian

So you're from Alabama... Tell me, have you got the accent? I believe that it would contrast nicely with my slightly Swedish-German one.

Valynth

Unfortunately I don't have the accent, my parents are from the north so most people don't think I'm southern because of my accent or lack there of.  Despite that, I was born and raised in Montgomery AL which roughly translates to "Death by boredom" in teenage-ese.  Seriously, there's not much to do here except wander around the various nooks and crannies of the internet.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.

ITOS

Greetings. I am the Monitor of installation 00. I am 7 Itos Atio. :)

First some safety tips:
The emergency exit is located in the upper right corner and is marked with an x.
Make sure you know who baked the muffins or brownies before you eat them or you might be in for... a surprise.
There are plenty of dangerous forumites here, so have a stick ready at all times and use it to poke anyone who claims to be sweet and innocent.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Shadrok

Welcome to the forum, neighbour c: (from Georgia myself).

Cogidubnus

Finally! Somebody who seems half-sane! Welcome! Watch out for acorns, exploding muffins, and basically anything that moves.

Have a nice stay!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 15, 2006, 02:34:10 PMFinally! Somebody who seems half-sane!
It won't last.  I was half sane too, once...
And yeah, welcome to the forum.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome!

Oh, and watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for things.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

TheGreyRonin

"Insanity - It's not just for breakfast anymore."

Welcome to the forum, Valynth. We hope you enjoy the ride.

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: Valynth on December 15, 2006, 11:24:00 AM
And now that thats done, I'm going to go play Final Fantasy XII which I got for my birthday yesterday.  Don't expect a lot of posts from me for awhile.

Frig.. I only got to rent it for two weeks.. :dface

Welcome new guy. :mowmeep

This is why I don't post in intro threds... I'm no good at 'em

xHaZxMaTx

*Waves.* Hello, and happy belated birthday. :3

Zedd

Well hello there...Have a lovely melon! Keep it away from the mamodo Victoream

Stygian

*sigh*

Just... forget it.

Valynth

whaaa...?
Okay, question 1:  Can anyone translate that?  Question 2:  SHOULD anyone translate that?

xHaZxMaTx

1.  I wouldn't bet against it.  2.  I'd say no.

Damaris

1) Not the mods, that's for sure.  2) Stygian better, unless he wants a one week ban, since he's been warned ample times before.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netami

Clockwork Mansion: Where what you say in front of mods in gibberish is much worse than what you say about them behind their backs in English.

:tmyk

Welcome.

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

HI! Welcome to this refuge of strangeness.

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and hang on to your claim ticket if you want it back. Unclaimed sanity may be sold off on eBay at the beginning of the new year.

Quote from: Valynth on December 15, 2006, 11:24:00 AM
Quirks:  Sometimes I can be totally apathetic and other times I can be a bit too empathetic and every degree in between, seek emotional support at your own risk.  I keep very strange sleeping hours.

Heh, I can relate - I'm a bit like that myself. Especially the strange hours...

Beware of all the stuff you've been warned about, especially the muffins. Also watch out for talking boxes - you never know when one will be up to monkey business.

Quote from: ITOS on December 15, 2006, 01:39:40 PM
There are plenty of dangerous forumites here, so have a stick ready at all times and use it to poke anyone who claims to be sweet and innocent.

Very true - I like to think I'm one of the relatively harmless ones...

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy teh chaos your stay.

*waves, and fades out, leaving a grin, that then slowly fades out too...*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Dakata

Hey newbie! :3
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 15, 2006, 03:27:06 PM
Welcome!

Oh, and watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for things.
And watch out for those boxes that tell you to watch out for things that tell you to watch out for other things. Those boxes that I'm telling you to watch out for that are telling you to watch out for things to tell you to watch out for other things might tell you to watch out for something.

:U *Brain asplodes*

Valynth

Thank goodness I got that paradox buffer installed.
*looks at the exploded brains*
Great, I guess I have to clean this up.
*does so with his mop of intense cleanliness*

interesting note:  it is currently 1:30 AM in my part of the world.  Yay insomnia!

Dakata

It's about 2:45 AM for me. Dunno. I think my clock's a minute or two wrong.

I'm more of an insomniac than you! Haha! >:3

LionHeart

I usually don't get to bed much before 4:30 am, so I think I have both of you beat.

(Currently it's about 6:20pm in my time zone as I post this)
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Valynth

Of course, I have been known to go without sleep for around two-three days at a time.
I don't know why, but no matter how hard I try or tired I am, I can't sleep sometimes.

Suwako

:U These people are INHUMAN.

I like it  >:3

xHaZxMaTx

I went 3 days without sleep once.  Then I blinked and it was all over.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: LionHeart on December 16, 2006, 02:21:03 AM
Beware of all the stuff you've been warned about, especially the muffins. Also watch out for talking boxes - you never know when one will be up to monkey business.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Quote from: Dakata on December 16, 2006, 02:24:53 AM
And watch out for those boxes that tell you to watch out for things that tell you to watch out for other things. Those boxes that I'm telling you to watch out for that are telling you to watch out for things to tell you to watch out for other things might tell you to watch out for something.

:U *Brain asplodes*

But I'm not telling them not to listen to the person who tells them to watch out for the box telling them to watch out for the person telling them to watch out for stuff! They're welcome to pay attention to, and try to understand the telling them to watch out for the telling them to watch out for the telling them to watch out for, if they wish. I'm just making sure they watch out for it.

*cough*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears