[Art] Unholy radio project45 satrring Dan, Merlitz, Abel, Fi and Bruce of FHigh

Started by GabrielsThoughts, December 13, 2006, 09:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

Woot! Update.

Also I notice that the valentines day strip and number 23 seem to just end and there is no linking to the next strip.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

I noted that too Gabe but on topic..Yeah that game seems so good

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on March 26, 2007, 03:50:55 PM
Also I notice that the valentines day strip and number 23 seem to just end and there is no linking to the next strip.

I'm assuming that's Jakob for the credits.  The bad links should be fixed now, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

hmm, some body should warn Dan, although I suspect it may be too late for that.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Aridas

Huh. I've been having trouble dealing with life. It's almost as if someone was just making it up as he went along...

*turns away and scratches out "kill merlitz" on his secret checklist... maybe some day...*

e_voyager

for Dan it is always too late. what every will care his the most temporary pain has already happened before you try and warn him. that includes disturbing mental images.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Considering th only references to Soulfire I have are images of an androgynous being shoving banana's into taki's ears I think I did pretty good

Zedd

Gee thats a smart thing to say...And I thought I spook Dan out...

Aridas

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on March 28, 2007, 09:12:12 PM
Considering th only references to Soulfire I have are images of an androgynous being shoving banana's into taki's ears I think I did pretty good
You're that short on references? There were more D:

plus, you kind of cameo'd me once before when i volunteered, I dunno why you hadn't said that THEN >.>

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on March 28, 2007, 09:12:12 PM
Ick.  I expect Merl to be even angrier than when the guy tried to pick him up: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_200.php

Zedd

e_voyager

at this point i think it's more shock then anything. keep in mind that while his sexuality is in question his encounter with the mythical human is not. that alone is worth a spit take or two.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

GabrielsThoughts

Technically the previous comic was  one of those "my girlfriend can do this what can you girlfriend do?" scenario's

Tapewolf

Aridas

I wonder why it took a change in my eye color to realize what the rest of my character's been being drawn like in this series o.O

Other than that, not bad. Based on a true story?

GabrielsThoughts

not unless you consider Winnie the pooh real. I was stumbling through the abandoned mine and was inspired.

Zedd

I regret nothing! Sides...I could be bad or just as worse as the headmisstress...

e_voyager

you'll never know. thing again why would you want to? the dreams and fantasies of some entities should be left alone.

GabrielsThoughts

Zedd

Tapewolf

I'm not entirely sure a naked Taski is what I want on the DMFA Radio Project frontpage, but what the heck, it's been added to the archive  >:3

Zedd

Hmm well least the dog is in the bag..But for how long?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

One of those I won't comment on *coughZina's*
The other... well.... seems Mab has quiet a hidden side there.....

Kenji

Quote from: Taskidog on April 23, 2007, 07:12:01 PM

>.>

*pat pat* Seems your furry grey butt is the latest hit star on this here forum, pardner.

Zedd

Quote from: Kenji on April 23, 2007, 07:19:13 PM
Quote from: Taskidog on April 23, 2007, 07:12:01 PM

>.>

*pat pat* Seems your furry grey butt is the latest hit star on this here forum, pardner.

*bites his furry grey butt*

Aridas

I thought taski-types were technically eunuchs by default? All it really takes is a couple skillfully placed bananas in the ears and you can maybe keep him quiet for a few minutes... who knows >.>

e_voyager

thank goodness mab's so kind hearted. i dont think those grow back on people like taski.