Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snuggles

<...> there is not a very good response from any of the minds held inside the body but it is stabilized and if nothing else happens to snuggles he will be ok.

e_voyager

E frowns as he watched what was happening.. he forces himself up to his feet and walks over to Snuggles. "Snuggles are you okay in there?" E asks. he looks over the poor traveler and could not help but wonder if he was guilty of this condition. 

He's not happy at the circumstances of his current form as his robotic body's scanners would be better able to diagnose a normal problem but this didn't look normal. this looks almost like physic backlash. Physic backlash was an side effect of several attacks that he was familiar with including nightmare syndrome, evil shock and sleeping death. he's think it was the last except that non of those are native to this world. in fact he was not sure the first to could exist out side of and earth parallel to a digital world. maybe it was a spiritual attack after all this world bordered several heaves and hell's by it's self.  only time or snuggle themselves could answer.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

*still concerned about the health of snuggles, but unsure how to procede, moonsoul began to trace the pathways and flows of chi, chakra, and the form of the spirit itself, hoping for some answer or at least an idea of what the question was*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Snuggles

As before, they still seem to be protecting the vital organs so that he survives but all of the other areas in his body seem to be without chi or spirit energy. He is still breathing normally he just has a few big wounds on his that won't be healed.

Kitsune Ascendant

hmm...
*sensing the concentration of chi along the vital organs, moonsoul surmises that snuggles's body is using the chi to keep it alive, and that a large amount may have been drained from either the struggle with the golem or from the golem's fight with moonsoul. she decides to infuse a small amount of her own chi into snuggle's body* hang on.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Snuggles

The Chi is absorbed almost as it enters the body but it seems to do very little to help. Moonsoul can feel that it is being used while more time passes the all of the chi slow inching outward.

e_voyager

E frowns. he really doesn't like this. he turns to the teenage kitsune that he instinctively  recognized as moonsoul.  " have you tried to reach his mind? I'm hesitant to try myself" e says as he watches looking for any sign of and external influence and he does he thinks and worries much like kistsune.  Either of them probably had the post to fix what was wrong but the question was what was wrong.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

Tried to connect with it, didn't get very much. I think it has something to do with his chi. it's concentrating itself along his vital organs... I think I'm going to try infuse a bit more of my own chi.
*moonsoul lets some of her own chi flow through her hand again, into snuggles body*

Snuggles

As before, the Chi is absorbed. And as before, it helps only a little bit but as the progress goes right now of the chi branching out it should be done with the whole body in a day or so.

Kitsune Ascendant

*noticing that the infusion is beginning to have an effect, moonsoul tries contacting snuggle's mind*

<at the rist of sounding phenominally cliche, can you hear me now?>

Snuggles

There is a response but it isn't something that moonsoul can understand even with all of the knowledge that she has. It seems though to be a very very old tongue even for Moonsoul.

Kitsune Ascendant

*As moonsoul listened to the strange language snuggle's mind was speaking in and realized its age, she decided that maybe whatever part of snuggles the old language was coming from would understand another old language.*

the question is, which one? hmm... this one sounds like one of the old archane tongues, maybe even the first of them. The closest one is probably ancient.

*moonsoul quickly shifts a portion of her mind to thinking in ancient, once again trying to contact snuggles. She was not the most comfortable speaking it in her current state, since the language lacked a certain character*

<that language is old, even for me. I regret to say it is old enough that before today I have never even heard of it. perhaps, however, you have heard of and can speak this language.>

Snuggles

The voice seems to change to the language that moonsoul is speaking. It also seems to be two things talking to her now. <"Thank your for the energy, Miss." Says a lighter voice. "The healing process is in going on." Say a deeper voice. "He will be ok. Please don't interfere again, just keep the body safe."> Moonsoul can tell that the lighter voice is familiar to her but before more is asked the connection is broken. Moonsoul also feels the healing process of the chi was slowed a little bit but still making progress.

e_voyager

E groans. this again. the body was likely rejecting external forms of energy because it was so used to generating it's own. " all we can do not is wait moonsoul to do otherwise will case more harm then good.

Kitsune Ascendant

Well, I think I got in contact with snuggles... and someone else. They said to just keep the body safe. Let's head back to that dojo. it's almost sunrise, anyways.

DigitalMan

DM checks the time and groans. He still hadn't gotten his preferred 12 hours of rest. As he walks sluggishly back towards the dojo, he scans the streets for any sign of impossibly strong coffee.

Kitsune Ascendant

hey dm! you seem half asleep. since there probably aren't any starbucks around here, take this.

*a small light appears in moonsoul's hand, quickly reshaping itself. as the light fades, it reveals a thermos*

it's like coffee, only better! *grins*

DigitalMan

DM mutters something about "blasphemy," but takes the thermos anyways, drinking its contents as fast as he can.

Kitsune Ascendant

*moonsoul's ears easily pick up dm's mutterings, and  she feels an almost irrational need to explain why the drink isn't blasphemous to coffee*

I have no idea why it would be "blasphemous" as you put it. it's basically everything that makes coffee coffee, distilled and concentrated. thus, coffee, but better.

DigitalMan

DM grumbles, "There's nothing better than coffee." Suddenly his eyes go wide and an insane grin forms on his face as the concentrated caffeine drink takes effect. A shockwave of excess energy shatters nearby windows, and the thermos clatters to the ground. "Except maybe that!"

K2 pulls up and stops next to Moonsoul. Though lacking human form, the machine's voice fully portrays its incredulous and somewhat worried attitude.[/i] "It should be noted that, due to the manner in which he controls certain energies, DM is greatly empowered by caffeine..."

DM runs around the block several times, sparks flying as his boots hit the pavement.

"It's not uncommon for him to drink a Starbucks Doubleshot before a battle to ensure victory, but..."

DM zips by, leaving a sonic boom in his wake, and takes off into the sky.

"... you may have just temporarily made him more powerful than one would think wise."

Kitsune Ascendant

*moonsoul turns to k2 and gives it a grin that said her being around dm in her current state might have dire consequences*
don't worry your little head, k2. I'll make sure things to get too out of hand. you guys take care of snuggles, now. the fox wants to play! *moonsoul starts giggling, stopping not to far from a maniacal laugh before taking off after dm, leaving her own impressive shockwave.*

DigitalMan

"WHEEEE!"

DM spins around as he flies through the air, giggling madly. He uses his excess energy to create pointless visual effects, starting with a sparkly shiny particle trail behind him. As he climbs higher into the air, he searches for something he can blow up.

Kitsune Ascendant

*moonsoul quickly catches up to dm, following his sparkly trail.*

hey, speedy!

DigitalMan

DM stops and turns to Moonsoul, floating in the air. He twitches a bit, with a crazed grin on his face. He mimicks a Russian accent; "Help me find something to make go boom!"

Kitsune Ascendant

you want to make things go boom, huh?
*moonsoul thinks for a minute, but can't remember any places that would make good targets*
then I guess I'll have to make some!
*suddenly, the air is filled with giant blobs that shimmer with all the colors of the rainbow as they dance a crazy waltz around the sky*

these'll satisfy even the most ginormous craving for explosions! they also make for pretty light shows when they go boom! watch!
*an arrow of light shoots from moonsoul's fingers, hitting one of the blobs.  at first, it simply seems to disperse, but only a second later it collapses, then explodes in a combination of fire and strange lights that can not be described, only to be replaced with another blob only a second later*

let's see who can destroy the most in an hour! ready... GO!

DigitalMan

"Ooohh... Pretty colors..."

DM stares mesmerized at the visual display. He claps his hands as the grin returns. "Boomies!" He pulls one of his elemental swords seemingly from nowhere, chucking it at a line of blobs like a throwing knife.

Kitsune Ascendant

*watching dm pull out an elemental sword, she decides to follow suit, but deviates in its use. instead of chucking the blade, evidently an old ice fang, she teleports from blob to blob, slashing through them. instead of just exploding, they first freeze solid and then burst out in a bunch of burning ice shards, showing that the blobs may have a unique reaction to elemental attacks*

DigitalMan

DM's Lightning Blade carves through several blobs, sending arcs of electricity to nearby blobs as its path curves back like a boomerang, returning to his hand. He grins and returns it to its pocket dimension, promptly replacing it with his classic dual Fire and Ice Blades. Though not at full power, something to be truly grateful for, he adored any opportunity to show off. He zips through the air, arms spread, his swords like bladed wings cutting through any nearby blobs.

Kitsune Ascendant

*moonsoul, seeing dm's acrobatics, decides to show off a little herself. pulling a set of her own fire and ice katana out of nowhere, she then starts flying through the blob field seemingly at random, looping, twisting, diving, and nearly colliding with dm on several occasions. only a few seconds after she passes through an area does it become clear that there was a method to her madness, as hundreds of blobs explode in a nutso chain reaction*

DigitalMan

Facing stiff competition, DM decides he'd better not waste time with weapons. He switches to a less energy-consuming method of flight; three orbs circle around his body, colored what can only be described as the inverse of whatever's behind them.

He grabs his right arm above the shoulder and clenches his fist. Three orbs, one each of red, green, and blue, begin circling around his wrist. They quickly accellerate, the colors blending together until they appear as a solid rainbow ring. DM raises his arm and opens his hand, the energy reforming as a large white orb in his palm. He points his arm forward, and unleashes his signature technique on a row of blobs, blasting through them with ease.
"R-G-B Cannon!"