Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

the ground squirrel moves aside  following the gestures made by snuggles. it watched as the entity walks down the side of the cliff seeming become one with the planetary gravity allowing it to move as i would while connected to the earth.

(Snuggles is should be noted they if you are waling straight down the fave of the cliff then you are headed toward the right that leads to town if you follow it down stream.

Moonsoul i'm not sure where you are exactly as the mountains are fairly bare with few trees. but there are woods of all sides of the town just none on the actual mountain.)

Moonsoul's emissaries that she summoned in town make there way down the mountain following Snuggles why the followed Snuggles and E into the mountains is known only to themselves but now they have chosen to follow Snuggles some more. they don't know what he has done exactly but it seems clear that he is  the sources of the magical phenomenon. the storm picks up a notch as other events both know and unknown add to the mix of the night. soon there is a light rain starting to fall.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

[I'm in the woods, nearby a waterfall. nim and mina were left in the care of snuggles, and thus, were with him]
[the two squirrel foxes reach the ledge]
nim: <well, that's a neat trick. but it does leave us with a bit of a problem.>
mina: <more of a decision really. we could try climbing down...>
nim: <or we could just jump on his head.>
mina: <not such a good idea. we don't know how he'll react like this.>
nim: <wonder if we could walk down the side like that.>
mina: <should be simple enough. we just need to create a magical attraction between us and the ground. we're probably small enough that it should barely take anything>
nim: <only one way to find out!> *runs down the side after snuggles*
mina: <nim, you reckless little...> *follows*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Snuggles

(E it is seeming to do that. With what he is doing he would head straight into town.)

As he moving down the mountain, he grabs a bolder and sets it down in front of himself. He moves out on top of it like it was looking for something. After a little bit, it moves off of it and going back down the mountain again.

DigitalMan

High above the streets, under the watchful gaze of the stars above, DM lies in his portable bedroom, sleeping soundly - in body, at least. Hs mind is wide awake, multitasking through a computer interface, sorting through code and calculations to ensure all his brilliant, evil plans would flow properly when the time arose.

K2 sleeplessly analyzes the environment, recording every piece of information possible.

e_voyager

( if you say so snuggles. remember to reach the town you have to turn downstream. also at this point this is not much for me to add )

The elder had gone to sleep but the Master of the Shin school looked out the window. There was a lot of chi in this storm and more then a little magic. he wondered what was happening out there.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

[sorry guys I don't think i have fullfilled my duties in this RP]

As Topher sleeps he peeks out of one eye.  He shuts it then immediately opens both eyes in shock of what was happening to him.  From his legs, his body began deteriorating until it finally left nothing more than his sash.

e_voyager

( sorry to see you go. if you wish you could simply take a time out until you are ready to rejoin the crew. there are others who are off doing there things as well. i just hope that this peaceful little jaunt does not turn into stop the destruction of the planet type of thing. i'm no good at scripting  those)

topher chee

Kitsune Ascendant

(aw. hey topher, you're always welcome here. far as "fullfilling rp duties", don't worry. with as few people as we have, everyone's welcome.)

[as moonsoul sleeps, a mysterious figure slowly materializes, taking the shape of a lady, though few if any features can be discerned. she walks up to moonsoul and kneels, watching]
[mysterious person] : such a strange person. two souls, quite interesting. And so old, and yet she is but a child to me. I will have to watch over you, my little foxie. sleep well, for it won't be long before we see where your path leads.
[as quickly as the mysterious person appears, her body becomes mist and fades into the wind. moonsoul opens a single eye, seeing the last whisps.]
what was that?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

DigitalMan

DM groans in his mind, noting how he can't get any work done even while he's asleep. He taps into the interfaces for several CameraBots, sending them out to investigate the recent energy spikes K2 detected all around town.

---OOC:---
I was unaware we had any duties. Besides, not everyone can be doing something interesting at every moment. Even the DigitalMan rests... or at least, tries to.

Additionally, this RP moves nice and slow anyways. It's not often I could be offline for almost a week without anyone noticing.

Snuggles

Snuggles keeps moving down the mountain at higher speeds now. The loose rocks are still gathering around the body. It finally makes it down the mountain and slows quickly by the river almost afraid of it but turns and moves towards the town.

Zedd

(Sorry not posting in awhile but I will be kinda tight at the moment so expect me not play for awhile)

e_voyager

(understood. anyone else with to provide a background as to where they are are are doing? and moon soul i have no ideal whom that person was but there are more entities in this world the E has data on.  On top of that she could be form other world or and extradimensional visitor like ourselves.   )

the storm reaches it's peak and starts to die down.  Fish are jumping in the rapids  as the river has expanded during  the brief but intense storm. in the town the marshals  arts master has left his home though not without words of caution form his elder.

"you are still too hasty shikan . i too sense the approach but there does not seem to be any malignancy in it's chi." "maybe not but there is still confusion. my help may be needed" 
even now as he stood on the bridge he wondered what was going on.

inside his capsule E's metamorphoses is nearly complete as he slumps against a wall barely able to support himself. he is unaware of anything outside of his line of sight though he too has seen the storm and has grown worried about it.

Kitsune Ascendant

(were you refering to my visitor from the last post? I'm not completely sure where I'm going with that, but it doesn't have any direct impact on our current storyline. )

[moonsoul wakes, feeling restless despite the hour. she pads around for a few minutes, wandering, before she realizes why]
*smiles softly* been a while since this has happened. during my seventh tail, if I remember correctly...
[within another few minutes, moonsoul's fox body has undergone a few subtle changes. it has become slightly more slender and decreased in height by a few inches. meanwhile, the face has undergone changes of its own, shifting from the calm, asertive, and graceful shape it normally had to one that appeared almost childishly young, expressive, and downright delighted to be so alive and full of energy. the calm smile is replaced with an ear-to-ear grin, and as she continues speaking another change becomes evident: her voice has become slightly higher and a fair amount sharper*
*to no one in particular* here's hoping it's as fun as that last time!
*wanders off in search of anthing interesting*

Snuggles

The now big 'rock person' starts to move closer and closer to the town. As he got closer to town, It starts to below out towards it. The ground seems to shake under the sound of it. "I Need..." it says.

Kitsune Ascendant

[the two squirrel-foxes, still following the snuggles-golem, begin chittering excitedly at hearing it speak]
nim:<"I need"? what an interesting thing to say!>
mina:<I wonder what he needs. should we talk to him?>
nim: <maybe after watching a bit more.>

e_voyager

(in advance i apologize if i and pushing too much control over your characters but with things as scattered as the are a common thread needs to be drawn for what is happening. as for topher, mel and zedd well i'd like to bring them into this as well but with out know exactly were mel and zedd got to or who kidnapped topher that would be hard.)

in the mountains  the capsules finished it's task and and weary flesh and blood creature falls out of it  barely about to move it's muscles let alone direct them. as he lays on the ground he pants and tries to trigger sensors that he no longer has but this is normal as this is hoe he opens up his six scene and looks at the world around him.

In the town by the rivers edge the master of the chin star dojo hears the the word need on the wind. he looks forward  searching out who could have spoken such words. for a moment he glimpses what looks like a pillar of rock but that could not have been could it. he approaches the direct of the plea wondering what could be needed.

on the of the building K2's sensors has decided the that approaching electromagnetic signs is strong enough to be an opposing Zoid and it sends a signal to digital man less he be caught unaware.

the young kitsune wither by chance of design soon finds her self skirting's the town. she's not sure what she's here but it's almost as if some one was whispering to her  and being of the curious sort she had to find out what was being said.

Snuggles

The golem seems to be trying to figure out something. "Leader... Fight." He bellows, this time closer to the town. (Kitsune Ascendant, if nim and mina are telepathic they hear a cry) "Help, some one needs to get this out of town. It broke the barrier that i had up."

Kitsune Ascendant

[suddenly, the playful curiousness of the two squirrel-foxes disappears, replaced by a calm, collected, unshakable cool as they gauge the situation]
nim: <see if you can get a more permanent connection with snuggles, find out what you can. I'll get moonsoul heading this way as quickly as possible.>
mina: <we should also try to slow it down until we can figure out what we need to do.>
nim: <agreed.>
*both nim and mina create a magical anchor around themselves, sending one end deep into the earth and the other end to the snuggles-golem. nim immediately sends out a signal to moonsoul, who acknowledges and starts off full sprint towards snuggles*
mina (telepathy to snuggles): <snuggles? can you hear me? We've called moonsoul and she's on her way here, but we don't know what to do beyond trying to keep you away from the village. any information you have or suggestions for action would be greatly apreciated, and the sooner the better!>

e_voyager

(ah that works out well. i was hoping that things would come together somehow. by the way snuggles how big are you now? Shiken has not really seen you yet be he's already picked up and impression of you from the energy your giving off. he's not really in the league to fight someone with that much chi or magic wrapped around them though. my own estimation  have you about 1 to 1&1/2 miles outside of town since the distance between the town and the mountain is not all that great and you've been traveling for a while.)

Snuggles

(right now because of how it when down the mountain, about 10ft. tall... and i think that it is about a mile away but approaching the town quickly... well now slowed down a little bit)

The golem stops as the magical anchor hits into him. "arghhhhh..." I molds itself so that it is looking to where it is shackled into the earth. "what... is?" he walks back and touches the earth around the chain and molds into the earth. Comes back out a little nearer to the town and starts to move again.

(telepathy): Mina gets back a little static but it stops. Mina feels the spirit of snuggles fighting against the earth element inside. Snuggles seems to be struggling but coming back. "good just try and keep it away for the town... it is angry about something in there. Another thing, because of it being earth..." there is a pause. "urg, try and bring it off the ground... i don't know how to do it but the earth fuels it."

Kitsune Ascendant

mina: <I'll try, but I'm not sure how long we can maintain something like that. hopefully long enough for moonsoul to get here.>
*nim and minastart glowing again, and this time fly up into the air, as a web of energy surrounds and closes around the golem. straining, they lift it almost a foot off the ground, though it takes everything in them to hold both the spells and keep the golem airborne. *

e_voyager

back on the mountain E's mind  watched what is going on though his sixth sense and he sighs. he dose not have a complete picture but he sees one of the squirrel-foxes that Moonsoul has summoned with a being that seemed to be made of rock. he also senses that a chi powered being is approaching them from the town. they are about half a mile off. he case around for the others but right not he's not at his best. through practice and effort he's made it into a sitting position and tales a panel on his machine. the machine  then disappears in a puff of smoke with a touch of sound and in it's place on the ground is a capsule. sighing more form regret then anything else E fores himself to his feet. this is so much easier as an robot. he thinks  as he   started down the mountain his energy slowly recovering.

Snuggles

The golem seems to start falling apart of Mina and Nim as soon as they pick him off the ground. But it being so low to the ground, it looks up to the both of them and tries to grab at them elongating towards them.

(telepathy) "What ever you just did weakend him..." A crushing sound happens. "arghhhh, That hurt." a few more fighting sounds. "You just need to keep it up while i control this thing."

DigitalMan

The sound of pavement cracking is heard from near the center of town as DM impacts the street, standing but slouched over. He begins walking forward, sluggish and barely balanced. After a few seconds he regains consciousness, opening his eyes and breaking into a jog as his body resumes physical control. He executes more skillful maneuvers as his body catches up to his mind, leaping onto buildings and across rooftops to better survey the situation ahead.

The small impact fissure DM made is supplemented by a crater as K2 hits the ground fender-first. The truck tilts back, falling onto its wheels, and speeds off after DM.

Kitsune Ascendant

[just then, moonsoul reaches the golem. leaping and quickly shifting to her humanoid form mid-flip, she kicks the arm away from nim and mina. the two squirrel-foxes fall to the ground, exhausted, while the web of energy solidifies into a sphere and lifts another meter off the ground.]

My little foxes!

[moonsoul runs over and picks up the two squirrel-foxes. for a few seconds, she just holds them, nearly oblivious to anything else around her. after making sure they aren't injured, she sets them down]

now, what do we have here?

[more curious than upset, she slowly circles around the golem]

well, well. a golem with a person inside. *telepathy* <hey snuggles. looks like you have yourself inbetween a rock and a hard place. namely, more rocks. what's the story?>

e_voyager

digital man reaches the end of the town and beyond seeing a figure in front  of him the figure is master Shiken on his way to the center of the activity. form where Shiken is now he is close enough to see Moonsoul and the huge rock creature though he does not know what is going on. not yet.

Snuggles

As moonsoul kicks out the arm, it breaks away for the golem and falls to the ground. "You... Fight?" As soon as the arm hits the ground, if forms into a little smaller one of the golem and being to charge Kitsune. *telepathy* <thanks for that... to make a long story short... I fight the spirt to get a hold of him so he can train me... Right now spirt is wining... like it does mostly, but the protection... (Smashing in the background) What happened out there?>

Kitsune Ascendant

<your stone arm became a mini-golem and is currently trying to attack me. kinda cute in a pitiful way, if you ask me. anyways, you need me to do anything else, or is keeping you de-grounded enough?>

Snuggles

<pretty much... keep it from... hitting the ground... don't underestimate it tho...>

The golem starts to pound against the walls of shell he was in cased in. "Fight... Me..." Looking into the eyes of moonsoul.