Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

*hears one of the young students and looks around to see who they are talking about* a siberian huskie with wings? well, been a while since I've seen one of those. tell me, is he native of this world?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Snuggles

Crystal looks up from his tea. "I think that i would be more useful for snuggles to learn more then me but i will still get to use it."

Zedd

Their refering to me... *smiles softly on his face* Sides dont you worry..I been to many places but not as much as a place like this..I really never seen a human so close before..*as her puts his hat to a tilt and looks at them with his soft jade green eyes*

Kitsune Ascendant

hmm? oh, zedd. didn't recognize you for a second there. having a good time here?
*turns to the sensei* so, even after gaining a basic understanding of the technique, I'm still not quite sure what it is. it seems to be rooted in illusion, but with the ability to add some physical elements to the illusions.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Zedd

Yes I am....Its no surpize cause time changes most of us but i still look the same

topher chee

Topher falls over onto his side from watchig the fight for so long...  As he hits the floor with a thud he wakes up immediately and rises to his feet.  What'dI miss?!

Kitsune Ascendant

Snuggles

"You weren't paying any attention." Crystal hits topher over the head with his staff. "You could have learned something. You..." Tries to hit him again. "Hmmmm..." Looks down at his tea and drinks some. "Now where were we?"

topher chee

Topher chuckles slightly as Snuggles hit him upside the head.  He accepts MoonSoul's offer and sips patiently at the tea.

e_voyager

"now now crystal" said the sensei  "lets not get violent. and yes i suppose that  the phantom star is similar to illusion except that the image you project are a part of you. the are a projection of yourself using you chi." he smiled. it i because of that that when used with the mirror image technique you can produce doppelgangers instead of  mere reflections . these doppelgangers can react on their own following your will until their chi is dispelled or reabsorbed. there are many such techniques throughout the world but i digress. it is rude of me to bore my gust when you  have other things  you'd rather discuss."
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

I'd like to focus on my chi and hopefully discover more about my abilities.

e_voyager

the sensei smiles.  "so i understand. you ma not realise this but a lot of your special powers are the result of your unconscious use of you chi. used correctly it can recover heal ore be shaped int simple objects shies as shields or attack waves.  among the most powerful i have witnessed are the Tri beam cannon whites whittles away at the life of the user and the turtle destruction wave which drains the chi resources fiercely as it is used. they like. Crystal's attack and defense method during the sparing match was and examples of using chi this way. " the sensei though he felt the difference in Crystal's chi did not consider it to be other then chi for chi is a personal wavelength of energy that the body generates and though it can be altered it still remains chi. " if you would like to demonstrate you abilities then perhaps you can later after tea. " The sensei sips his tea again.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

Topher nodded and sat back down.  Sipping at his tea, he wonders, "What kind of tea is this?"

Snuggles

Crystal looks a little sleepy. "Um, where is the nearest... *yawn* bed?" Drinking the rest of his tea.

Zedd

Hmmm...*slowly make a purple person sized cloud appear from his pocket* Its no bed but its sure as comfertable* Good thing this coat has deep pockets..

e_voyager

"this pot is Yamcha. there are others as well if you wish to try something different" The Sensei's eyes took on a look of surprise. " I've never seen a pocket nimbus before.  is master Korin  no disturbing flying nimbus or is there some where  that you may get them?"

topher chee

Topher nods.  "That'd be great if we could try some more tea."

e_voyager

"of the ones i ave tried  there is Oolong, Green tea with sakura blossom and orange spice." The sensei smiled. " i wish i could be of more help but i am not the caterer of the refreshments."

Zedd

My numbis came from from a diffrent place not from from here but a place far out reach from here...

Snuggles

Crystal drains the rest of his tea, gets up and walk over to the cloud. "Thanks." He gets on to it and floats there for a second then starts to change again back to the color fur of snuggles and a few min. later gets back up. "Hey, guys... wait where am I?" He starts to look around a little bit.

Zedd

Where just taking a break thats all I mean we need to relax for now...I hope you enjoy being on my cloud

e_voyager

The sensei was ready to respond to Zdd when the trasformation took place. "that is an surprising ability you have this Crystal.. you name is it still Crystal or has that changes with your appearance?"

Snuggles

"ohhh, No. I am Snuggles, it is nice to meet you... ... who are you?" He holds out a paw toward him.

e_voyager

The Sensei smiled. "oh do forgive my matters. I am master Shokin of the chin star school" he jested to the elder. "this is my father chin founder of this school."

Snuggles

"Hello, as I said I am snuggles, leader of rehtnap Clan. Um... i am guessing that another personalty was out... which one was it?" Kind of scratching his head.

e_voyager

"well at the time we met you called yourself crystal." the sensei paused for a moment considering. "i would not call you other a personality so much as a splintered soul either grown from your own or bound to you." during all this time the robot know as e was mysterously silent and seems to be fading out of perception unless one is truly looking for him

Snuggles

"hehehe, you are right about the splintered soul... thing except for it isn't splintered. I call it personalities because that makes sense to a lot more people." He then looks off to the side a little almost like he was day dreaming but he was taping into Crystal's mind to find out what had happened. He looks back at the sensei. "So, did he hurt you much?"

Kitsune Ascendant

crystal/snuggles may have a point. it is getting a bit late. Shokin, you wouldn't happen to know of a nearby woods, would you? my kind are usually more comfortable sleeping under the stars.

e_voyager

the sensei smiled. "i am old but sturdy. still i must caution you if your group intends to sleep in the woods. there are dinosaurs and saber cats around" E steps forward seeming to come form nowhere despite having been there the entire time.  "don't worry not only are the strong but the are kind and alert. they'll scare off the dino's should any attack with out killing them" the sensei looks at the being standing off the the side of the room as the class is dismisses. "have we met before sir?"  e smiled. "you manners are much improved shokin but it we met it was a lifetime ago. i was following a kid name Goku" shokin's eyes lit up for a moment but e for stalled him. "either way old friends or new is the joy lessened?" E smiled. "you've grown wise in these past years." said the elder chin "though your appearance is not the same." "thats because i'm a robot now. all metal and circuits though i don't have to be." the elder shook his head. "you always were an odd one. ever in the shadows of others  as if you wanted to be over looked but at the same time craved the power to be an equal."  "perhaps but i learned from watcher Goku, Krillen and the other that those with true strength and power need not fame. it is enough to be the best one can be at what the love and i love to travel and explore." "wise words again" "the took me near a lifetime to learn what they mean" E  bows the the elder. "thank you master Chin for telling me to seek out what my heart desires as opposed to following a boy that meant no harm. i learn much form this voyage." "then it was time well spent. though i must say i was most trouble when you first arrived at my dojo intent on defeating sky dragon. well talk later though as you friends point out it is late and you should tend to there sleeping arrangements." E nods. "Very well i hope to speak with you again soon master chin" E bows one more the turns to his companions . " there is a hotel here in town but before that i need to know where would everyone like to sleep? "

Snuggles

"Um... could you locate the nearest lake for me?" Looking from E to the sensei.