Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

the sensei nods and as the refreshments were passed out her took a position on the sparing area. " Perhaps you would like to observe this round  Minn moon soul and let someone else spar?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

That sound's good. it always helps to balance experience with observation.
*sits down at the side of the sparring mat*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

The Sensei nodded he expected such choice. "Very well." he turned to the other's that were interested in his teachings. " which of you would like to spare with me?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Snuggles

Crystal gets up and slowly walks to the center of the sparing ring. "I will... this will be fun. Am i to get ready for your attack?"

e_voyager

the sensei smiled. "this is merely friendly spar. it is about learning how to react to and unfamiliar ability or technique." the senesi

Snuggles

Crystal nods and prepares himself. The sensei can sense something like chi being focused but not exactly like it. "I am ready". Crystal stance is him standing in the same position as he walked out to greet the sensei in.

e_voyager

the sensei smiles and nodded. with a quick step like his student Winston had done he appeared before Crystal and struck forward with his left hands? it seems as the the sensei had sprouted two sparer lefter arms for a total of 3 at the struck aims for several spots on Crystal's body. The sensei knowing that the visitors were stronger indeed in all likelihood they were  all much stronger then him still could not help but hold back on his attack. the blows would be little more then  taps to let the opponent know were contact had be made.

Snuggles

Crystal almost seem unfazed by the attack. The sensei, i am guessing, with his knowlegde of chi has never seen chi move like it did for Crystal. The wind of the blows didn't even touch the fur on his skin. Crystal turns toward the Sensei. "My, my what a strong attack could you mind doing it again?"

e_voyager

the sensei chuckles. " it's good to see that you have a sense of humor." he shook his head.  "still as a seasoned warrior you should have recognize that that attack was not meant to injure you but to test you reaction and demonstrate speed and technique. after all what use a hammer when a feather will do" the sensei took up a defensive position. Crystals defences were something he was not familiar with. it was almost as her he were using a wall of chi to protect himself but that would make him extremely strong.

Snuggles

"To tell you the truth it really didn't matter whether you wanted to touch me or kill me you couldn't do it... think of it as a kind of barrier." Crystal now looks at the sensei. "by the stance you have i think it would be my turn?"

Kitsune Ascendant

*as moonsoul watches the battle, she focuses a small amount of chi to her eyes, and the normal emerald iris color spreads to the entire eye, as various energy paths appear before her*

interesting...
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

The sensei nodded. " I suspected that it was something like that. there has been tell of warriors on this planet strong enough to quell nature or even destroy worlds with there power. i am not one of them." the sensei spoke truthfully for they last time he ore his father had seen such a display of power was when tournament winner Jackie Chun had destroyed the moon to stop Goku. this was something he was not something he couldn't match force for force. he would have to evade and use his martial art's knowledge to continue this battle.

Snuggles

Crystal nods. "if you want it this way and what about this Goku char. You seem very taken with him." and before he says anything he lift up his and snaps his finger 3 times. Moonsoul can see Crystal's chi like source ball up in his finger and fire 3 times at the Sensei stoping themselves right before that hit him. He fells like three pokes, two on his shoulders and one on his belly.

Kitsune Ascendant

direct projection of chi. pretty good, though I'm a bit surprised to see you using that snapping technique.

e_voyager

the sensei's image wavers and vanishes" indeed " said the sensei. "does it require a lot of your focus" most opponents note the illusion of the after image when there attacks failed or  flew through them without effect. " or were you distracted buy something else? "

Zedd

*walks around slowly looking for something of intrest*

Snuggles

Crystal laughs a little. "if those are my only choices i would have to say that i am distracted by something but i don't really want to go full out." He snaps his fingers again firing a few more at the sensei moving around the round but doing the same effect as last time. "If you want me to stop this i could but i think you like to fight someone stronger then you because you learn whether you win or lose, you just get more from losing." Fires off another one at him.

e_voyager

the sensei despite his attempts at evasion was struck several glancing blows. suddenly the senei's chi flares visible for a moment and instead of one moving sensei there were there and he began using the mirror image technique though it was obvious that he was losing ground.

the sensei  was tiring as he struggled to find a weak spot in the attack he began to hope that the attack was limited in distance. ring not most of the attacks would be over the audience head but there were a couple of students at the drinks and refreshment table.

mean while a young human watching the sparing match. he'd never seen the sensei working so hard. he  steps back bumping into a red and black husky and spills his drink on himself. turning around he sees the visitor know as Zedd and blushing a bit. "forgive my actions visitor. i was careless"

Zedd

*looks at the human kid abit with a smile* Its alright....Here..*hands him money to replace it and more* Keep the change kid...And have a nice day

Kitsune Ascendant

So that's how it's done... Sensei, after you are finished sparring with crystal, I would like to spar with you myself and experience the technique firsthand.

Snuggles

"I see, good strategy but not good enough." He snaps his finger again but instead of firing one out, he sent out enough to hit each one in the chest this time a little harder to knock him off balance but not enough to go farther into the crowd. As soon as he goes down, he move faster then most people can see and bends over him. "You ok?"

e_voyager

the sensei coughed and chuckles. "tired and winded but other then that fine." he smiled. you thing well on your feet. I'm glad this was just a sparing match" the sensei climbed to his feet and took a few deep breathes. after thanking Crystal for the sparing match he then turned to moonsoul. " that was a combination of techniques miss Moonsoul and yes the phantom star was among them tying them together in a way. i however need a brief rest if you wish to spare with me. perhaps we can talk over tea."

meanwhile at the refreshment table the human smiled. " thank you for the thought sir but the refreshments are free. it is that class that cost." the n the kid refilled his glass with tea and  scurried back to his row.

Snuggles

Crystal perks up at the talk of tea. "Would i be offered the same request for tea?" He picks up his staff again for the side lines.

DigitalMan

DM strokes his chin and looks down. While it was certainly intriguing, sparring matches were unlikely to reach higher levels of power and show the true potential of the Phantom Star. Granted, some techniques simply require additional brute force, but others require subtle finesse to be at their most powerful. Many techniques could go horribly awry if done improperly, a chance DM refused - or at least was unwilling - or at least was cautious - or at least was not in the mood - to take. Without observing and recording the Phantom Star at its peak, he would have no way to duplicate it at that level.

DM's attention quickly wanders to refreshments, since he finished his smoothie already. He wonders if he'll have the chance to brew up some of his imfamous Imperial Black Hole Tea.

Kitsune Ascendant

*moonsoul walks over to the refreshments table, smelling the air for the right one. She was somewhat surprised to recognise the smell of one of them. She poured herself a cup of it, then sat down near the sensei*

not quite like my mother used to make it, but still very good. though I am curious. from what I understand, the leaves used to make it are extraordinarily rare.

e_voyager

the sensei smiled and nodded "of course Crystal. come with me Moonsoul is already at the refreshment table.. the sensei made his way to the table and pours a cup oolong and sits with the elder to discuss techniques and power. 

Zedd

*just stands there looking inpressive but mainly quietly like a warrior or some sort*

Snuggles

Crystal slow moves to the snack table and grabs some tea. "so can you teach that move to people like us... i would defently be able to teach the moves i have done for your in return."

Zedd

Hmm..I never seen a human up close before...*he thought* But now I have...

e_voyager

the sensei smiled. "sure i believe this is something that you can learn as you seem to have masted techniques that require more strength and chi concentrations then the technique demand. remember however this tool is not a hammer.  it requires finesse and control in battle and is also useful ins combinations of other techniques."

as the profess spoke with the quest or at least most of the guest  on young human boy was peeking at at the winged husky at the refresment table. he gets elbowed in the side. "dude your spacing" "huh of sorry " he said to his ursine classmate. " look at hims he has wings right? you don't think he' and angle do you?"