Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

he looked around. he was unfamiliar with this town but it seemed to be a town just like any other. he spotted a Dojo and scanned his data banks fr the symbol. this was a place were they specialized in the phantom star technique. "okay i have a few limited files on this area but first i need to know what does everyone what to do?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

I'd like to meet some of these kitsune, personally. beyond that, I don't have anything specific.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

topher chee

Topher shrugs.  "I'm just here for the adventure."

Kitsune Ascendant

By the way, E. do you have a general where we are? I'd like to know if I should start wearing my katana.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

" were are we? i think were in japan as for weapons?  no. weapons are likely unneeded in this town. they have a dojo here for sparing. The phantom star is the technique that is taught there. the main cites are roughly 130-150 miles to the north. i don't know there the kitsune's are but i think that i should go fishing for lunch. 1 or 2 fish should feed this group. "
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

Snuggles

Snuggles perks up at the word of dojo and sparing and phantom star. "I think i will be spending some of  my time at the dojo. I think that i will be able to feed myself... in about... oh i have to say an hour or so." And with that he starts to walk into town. "Oh and i would also like to explore a little bit." As kind of an after thought.

DigitalMan

DM stands up, lifting K2 off of him with one hand. One could easily tell he's used to that.

"Hmm..." He ponders, dropping the truck next to him. "I think I'd like to cause massive destruction, mayhem and havoc, quickly becoming the most imfamous being on the planet. And then grab a smoothie." He starts walking, leaving that unsettling feeling when you're not sure if someone is joking or not.

"You may have to settle for the smoothie, since we're not sure how long we'll be here." K2 follows DM through the streets, an odd sight to behold. "It would be a shame to start the job and not be able to finish."

"Well, until we find something to blow up, check if there's an eBay, any kind of rare mineral, a difference in currency values, or any other way to exploit our interdimensional travels." Few things make DM happier than cheat codes and glitches in reality, especially when he has an Empire to support back home.

e_voyager

Phantom-Star technique uses an energy that projects an image that doesn't exist. Much like our favored After-Image. in this can you can produce the image of multiple hands and legs during an attack as opposed to living and shadow image of where you were. this is a third tech in this set called the mirror image tech but than one is harder to explain. i wonder if master chi is still her? i believe that by now shoren may be in charge of the dojo but it would be nice to see master chin again.. and DM in order to do that ou'd have to out do demon lord piccolo. he's a very hard ACT to follow.

Kitsune Ascendant

topher chee

Topher looks at the others and dcides that we all must be going our seperate ways for now.  He thought of any particular place he would like to go and bit his lip, attempting to concentrate.  Chee looked at Snuggles and said, "Wait up, I'll go with ya."

DigitalMan

"Special effects with energy... so it caught on here. Good to know. Kinda sucks that I won't be surprising anyone that way, though..."

DM takes a few more steps, then suddenly freezes in place. He stares ahead, as the thought most crucial to his plans enters his mind. He spins on his heel to face E, obviously frantic.

"... Do they have smoothies here?"

Snuggles

Snuggles was far ahead of him. In a little bit for topher to get caught up snuggles looks different... again. This time his fur is a bright pink color. He is now carrying a staff that he had found off a tree and is using as a help to walk. He is slower now but still making it in town. As topher approched, He looked up toward Topher. In an older voice, "Ah, and who are you again?"

e_voyager

E chuckles. "yes they have them here. there should be and ice cream shop around this town some were. i think it's about a block or two away on the other side of the  dojo."

topher chee

"I'm Topher, Topher Chee."  Topher said as he looked at the withered pink feral.  "Snuggles?  Is that you?  You look older..." Topher's shaky voice asked as Topher began to fear he got lost.  He was in a foreign place and there wasn't any way of communication with the others.

Snuggles

"Oh, no... i am not snuggles, i am Crystal. I am one of the other spirts sharing his body." He contiues walking into town now. "Nice to meet you Topher." He looks around. "Um... where was i going again." He looks at a sign again. "Ahh, i remember the dojo." and moves on his way.

Kitsune Ascendant

Well, since snuggles... ah, crystal seems to be heading towards the dojo, I believe I will follow.

Snuggles

Crystal looks up to Moonsoul. "And you might be?" he waits for her answer. Then moves on to the dojo slowly but surely.

Kitsune Ascendant

I am Moonsoul, A nine-tailed kitsune. well, two, really. Two souls, one body, and it has been that way since our birth. I am also a friend of snuggles. I am curious, though. how deep does the connection between you and the others inhabiting the body extend? *follows Crystal*

Zedd

Hmmm welll this is home.....Its been awhile..I wonder what we can do here

Snuggles

He contiunes walking. "The connection between us as a whole is pretty deep but i forget a lot of things so i don't remember what he said about either of you so it is like meeting your for the first time. Also, with every person the inhabits this body has a different form from it. I think i remember that you saw Snuggles wife. Isn't she easy on the eyes? hehehe" They finally can see the dojo.

e_voyager

In the Dojo the Sensi is  over viewing his student's  lessons. to of them showed great skill in the use of the phantom star.  and elder gentleman comes forms the  back aera. the class stops and bow to him as does the Sensi.. the elder and the Sensi hug as son welcomes father. "welcome home dad."

Kitsune Ascendant

Moonsoul quietly watches from the doorway, not wishing to interrupt what appeared to be a long-awaited reunion of family.

e_voyager

the two part and the elder nods seeing the arrivals. "it seems son that you have new arrivals." despite his friendly words and smile the elders eyes narrow a bit. "Strong new arrivals." he said.

topher chee

Topher walks up the steps of the dojo and bows to a master.  "I am Topher Chee, of the Forest of another world.  I seek to find a better understanding of my heritage."  With that said Topher showed the master his marking on his palm.  "I got that about a month ago.  My Master/sensei Fusheelantreeno told me that I would start developing these symbols on my body as I grew older.  I do not know much of the fire tribes that i descend from.  Do you know anything about my ancestors?"

Kitsune Ascendant

*bows slightly*
I am moonsoul. I have heard you teach a technique known  as phantom-star. I have never heard of this before.

Snuggles

*cough* *bows*
I am Crystal. I wish to learn the style and technique of the phantom-star as well.

e_voyager

the Sensi looks at them and nods. and  bows regretfully  as he addresses Topher. " i regret to inform you that i am not well versed in the ancient seals of clans. I do not even recognize that mark."  he then turns the the two prospective students. " as my father says i to can sense your strength but strength is not enough to master all techniques. this one requres the understanding and utilization of your chi. in my time here i have only seen one warrior learn the phantom star in a short span. that person was a boy named Goku and he mastered it's imlpication In less then 1 day after seeing it. but if you wish i shall attempt to teach you as well."

Kitsune Ascendant

Goku? I believe I have heard of that name. I believe on of the elder kitsune told me a astory of him.

Anyways, I am quite interested in learning the technique. *moonsoul immediately begins focusing part of herself inward, sensing the various types of energy that flow through a kitsune and selecting one "stream" which most resembled the idea of chi. I am ready to learn *bows*

Zedd