Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

I think that was already happening, by unspoken agreement.

I think having both arms tied behind our backs could be good for training, so let's go with that and the extra pressure you created. *removes the spell circle*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Snuggles

(ooc: sorry i was late to post)

Snuggles nods again. "Does anyone have any clothe we can use?" then directed too Moonsoul "Would you like the pressure from before you heavier?"

Kitsune Ascendant

somewhere around 60 pounds should be good if you can handle it. *pulls two stretches of cloth from thin air* Arachnian silkweave. It won't rub or chafe, holds a knot nicely, and is quite strong. I think it will do. On a related note, we should probably leave soon. I guess we'll just have to drag tophar through with us, since he seems to wish to catch up on his beauty sleep.

*ties her arms behind her back with some telekinesis* you can check the knot if you want.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Snuggles

"No, no, i am good." He also ties the knot but with the air currents that he controlled. "Would like to check mine?" After Moonsoul response he calms down a little and closes his eye and the air pressure goes back up but to what feels like 60 lb. he then opens his eyes and looks at Moonsoul. "Ready?"

Kitsune Ascendant

*takes a few deep breaths, then takes a defensive stance*

I'm ready.

topher chee

Topher pops into sight.  "Hey guys, what'd I miss?"

e_voyager

a lot i'm afraid to say. we've picked our next stop but i've forgotten were. still don't worry too much as moonsoul and snuggles are about to spare.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

We're heading to a parallel earth E knows about, so you might want to take the time to make any preperations you need to. other than that, like e said, I'm about to spar with Snuggles. thus, why our arms are tied behind our backs.
You ready Snuggles?

Snuggles

Snuggles looks up a little at E. "We are going to somewhere called 'Earth' but i don't know what that is." He says as Moonsoul also says the same thing. Snuggles then gets into a position that looks like nothing. Just about very attack could hit and he couldn't attack back. "Ready Moonsoul."

e_voyager

E sits back watcher his optic sensors adjusting so that he can see the combats better. he mind sets aside a catch to record the sparing.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

hah, I know that posture. *suddenly, moonsoul leaps forward. planting her left foot, she shifts low and launches a sweeping blow at snuggle's shins, then following through gracefully with a skyward kick to the chin*

Snuggles

Snuggle gets hit with sweeping blow to the shins but he react to it differently. Instead of going to the side so that the kick to the chin would hit, he uses the momentum to rebound on Moonsoul so it would shake the left foot trying to push her off balance then striking very quickly afterwards that look normal to block but at the last second moves inward and away from the block.

topher chee

Confused, Topher looked at Moonsoul and Snuggles as they quarreled.  Had something changed since he was last there?  Topher shrugged it off and said,  "What exactly are we doing on this Earth you speak of.  Will we be fighting?  And if we are then what exactly are we fighting?"  With this Topher double checked that he had an abundant amount of thallium with him.

Kitsune Ascendant

*Reacting almost instinctively, Moonsoul crouches and shifts subtly, taking only a glancing blow from the kick. She then capitalizes on the vulnerability that snuggles had created, sending a knee into snuggle's chest. without missing a beat, she also answers tophar's questions*

we'll be heading shortly to an earth that, from what I understand, has a somewhat unique history. as far as this, we're doing a training spar.

Snuggles

Snuggles was expecting for Moonsoul to take the bait. As she knees snuggles in the chest, he grabs her knee with both of his quickly and flips her over himself and he lands on the ground with ease and turns around to her just in time to see her fall.

Kitsune Ascendant

*as moonsoul comes down, she bends around in ways that would make a chiropracter wince. In a unique display of flexibility and balance, she not only regains balance but launches a swift roundhouse at snuggles*

Snuggles

Because snuggles is in the posture that he had before, he gets hit but because of his posture he retalates quickly and lunches two kicks. The first one is to the side of the head and the moment that is give to him by Moonsoul for the second one is faster then normal and aimed for the the side of the chest.

Kitsune Ascendant

*moonsoul does a quick duck to avoid the first kick, then allows the second one to connect, stepping in a bit to bleed off its power. she then throws her right leg over it before the attack can be withdrawn, then spins as the right leg hits ground, using snuggle's leg as a pivot and a hold, she launches her left foot to take out snuggle's other foot from the inside, following a second rotation through the motion. with of her feet on the ground and potentially none of snuggles, she instantly crouches and launches a kick to send snuggles skyward.*

topher chee

Topher nods at the Kitsune and begins packing  objects away into his sash.  He looked up at the two that were quarreling and asked, "Ready?"

Snuggles

Snuggles ,as Moonsoul wanted, was not on the ground and the kick to send snuggles body skyward connected but instead of snuggles going skyward he is firmly planted on Moonsoul's shin. "I really like doing this not a lot of people have you kind of skill... that i have fought." Snuggles looks over to Topher still balancing on Moonsoul shin. "I think we are just about ready."

Kitsune Ascendant

yeah, people of our skill aren't that common. *stands up and undoes my arm ties.* E, if you could give me the dimensional coordinates, I'll open the portal.

topher chee

Butterflies began to flutter in Topher's insides.  He smiled hopefully and waited for the signal to enter the portal being prepared by Moonsoul.

e_voyager

E speaks as well not  shaking his head. " it is a earth were all matter of beings exist. humans dragons, kitsune's, aliens. everything has been to that world and unfortunately a little less then half of them have tried to conquer or destroy it. a few succeeded and it was not pretty. Still that earth is very resilient and has been pulled back together form little more then space dust all of the dead life forms returning with it. No worries now there has been peace there for about 30 years so it should be safe and it's not ... i'm sure that we're strong enough to handle what ever happens"

to moon soul e reminds her " the location in on that Crystal i gave you." "it's not quit a data crystal not quite a teleportation  jewel either but it will work as both if you wish"

Kitsune Ascendant

oh, that's right! *pulls the crystal out* now, then...
*moonsoul concentrates her energy on the crystal, allowing it to be shaped, and gets an idea of where this earth is. she then uses the crystal and it's data/teleporation structures, synchronizing them with her own magic, and creates the portal.*

Everyone ready? Let's go!
*steps through the portal*

e_voyager

E follows without hesitation. he still wonders how he manges to do some of the things tat he does but he has compels faiths in his abilities. in  moments the groups arrives  in whats appears to be a small town near a mountain district in japan. there are many people around only about half of them are human.

Snuggles

Snuggles also follows them as well without hesitation. When he gets there, he looks around to see what is around. Now he is waiting for what to happen next with moonsoul and everyone else.

DigitalMan

DM makes a few calculations, and jumps through the portal. Without affecting the start and end points, he uses his computer to slightly alter the interdimensional pathway, arcing it just close enough to his universe to replenish his ammunitions and add a few new goodies to his Z-Buffer via remote transmission. He steps out in the new location, giggling and grinning evilly.

A second later, K2 exits the portal, back in his truck form, and runs directly over DM.

topher chee

At first, Topher was hesitant in stepping through the portal.  he exhaled, and jumped through with the others, grasping MoonSouls arm to keep from getting lost on the way.  He clenched his eyes and waited for the thud in which he would fall and hit the soil of this place called Earth.

Kitsune Ascendant

Well, here we are. E, you know this place best, lead on!

topher chee

Topher opened his eyes and took in a cautious whiff of air.  The air seemed slightly toxicated, and the environment was quite unpeaceful.  He wasn't to sure he'd enjoy this so called Earth.