Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

<READ!!! IMPORTANT NEWS>
(OOC:Now that most of the commotion is over, this would be a good way to probably end the chapter and get that Illustration done.  Unless of course, someone has something planned....)

e_voyager

( i have no plans and i look forward to seeing your work.)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

(ooc: yeah. I'm going to finish up this chapter shortly after the feast. )

*soon, it was nighttime. areas had been cleared for dancing, and there were drums of nearly every shape and size, all hand-made. in between them, more musician kitsune held pan flutes of expert craftsmanship, beautiful clay flutes, or perhaps a clay ocarina, each painted with their own markings*

Family and friends! Night has fallen, and it is time for the celebration to begin! The night is young, the moon is full, and we have more than enough food! Let not your cup run dry, or plate run empty! *smiles* For that matter, you shouldn't be letting either run at all. Now, let the festivities begin!

*the largest drum, one so large that the kitsune playing it had to roll a small boulder up to it just to reach, was the first to be played. It's beat echoed through the valley, and everyone present could feel it's energy. at a precise time, it paused and every kitsune there threw their head back and let out a howl. then, the real music began*

everybody dig in, guys.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Snuggles

Snuggles digs in only a little bit. Looking up at the people playing the music then walking over to Kitsune. "Ummm... since your playing music from your home...I was thinking since I think that i am the new person... I would like to do some music from my own place, if you wouldn't mind.

Kitsune Ascendant

of course, of course! just let me know when you're ready.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Snuggles

"Well i am ready whenever they are done playing." Snuggles points up at the people playing now. "Just don't stop the song right now i kind of like it."

Zedd

Hmm well seince me cubi rarely eat common food....But its rare to see it

DigitalMan

DM ponders, stroking his chin in thought. His body moves slightly, but very precisely, in accordance to the beat of the music. He dares not try to dance without arrows to tell him how.

Kitsune Ascendant

*glancing over at DigitalMan, Moonsoul suddenly gets a mischievous look in her eyes. Smiling an equally mischievous smile, she walks over to him, and drags him out onto the dance floor*

you look like you want to dance, but don't have the slightest clue how off of a ddr machine. maybe me and a few foxy friends can teach you  :mowwink. step lively now, and follow my lead. 

e_voyager

E smile at this action the remember a dace that he once hard with someone vaguely. he calls for Gospel and they merge gin him wing then he touches his belt becoming flesh and blood... he then looks around for a dancer partner the he hopes is free. "Mel may i have this dance?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel laughed, "If you've recovered enough to try again, so have I." She curtsied to him.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

E bowed then taking Mel's hand he led her to the dance area. The fist new thing she notices about him is that his hand is warm. Then she realizes he has a pulse with a heart beat that she could actually hear. "so my dear scholar . which would you prefer the land ore the sky?"

Snuggles

Snuggles seeing just about everyone move on to a semi-dance floor. He gets ready for his performance. Snuggles moves up in to the air and starts to dance. The tips of the trees around and start to whistle. Branches come off of near by trees and start to make themselves on their own accord while snuggles is still dancing to the beat that is given.

Mel Dragonkitty

Looking around to make sure no one is standing too near Mel unfolds wings wider than she is tall. "As if that is ever a choice. Plus we will avoid Snuggle's flying branches."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

E chuckles   and eh  bends his knees the launches himself into the sky.  his normal flight energy having taking the forms of air magic and he follows his dance partner in the sky with a careful circling maneuver.

DigitalMan

DM looks around, a bit embarrassed as he's dragged onto the dance floor. He regains his composure and determination, his sunglass lenses showing an audio analysis wave. He could do this, especially if he was to follow someone else's actions.

Zedd

*just watches them dance and wishes Tim was here to dance with him*

Kitsune Ascendant

*moonsoul wraps her tails around dm starts off with a fast paced dance to match the fast paced music. combining points of the waltz and tango with elements that clearly came from the kitsune culture*

topher chee

*watches the impressive duo*
*Claps once the song ended and the two of them bowed*

DigitalMan

DM follows Moonsoul's lead, making smooth and precise actions. It would take a good eye to notice he was moving based on calculations, rather than feel.

"It's not often that I dance for fun. Or at least, for leisure."

Zedd

Snuggles

Snuggles after he was done with his "dance" he slowly moves down to the ground. The branches come down with him but now they look like instruments of some sort and snuggles starts to inspect them throughly and seeing for any mistakes. There is about 6 in total.

Kitsune Ascendant

I must say, I haven't done much dancing myself. on an entirely new subject, I'm looking for ideas for our next place to visit. so far, I was thinking maybe planet zi. I haven't been there since I got my shadow fox.

DigitalMan

DM watches Snuggles, trying to figure out what he's doing. He then looks over at K2, a thoughtful look on his face.

"Well, it would certainly be interesting to test my engineering abilities against the real thing. Better get the time frame right, though, wouldn't want to pop in in the middle of some planet-shaking catastrophe." He gives the kind of grin that one would give if one had special inside information. "And of course it might be troubling for Snuggles, if he were to come with us."

Snuggles

Snuggles perked up at the sound of his name.  Walks over with one of the instruments in hand and the rest following him in the air. "Go with you guys where?" tilted his head a little.

Kitsune Ascendant

*looks at snuggles*
we're discussing which universe we're going to visit next. if you have one you want to visit, I'm open to suggestions. we'll talk more after the celebration (and several hours rest, of course). anyways, it looks like this song's finnishing up, so ready your instruments. also, I'm kind of curious as to what type of music it's going to be.

Snuggles

"Well i don't know which one I come from so i can't choose it but like you said i guess we will talk about it later."  He looks up to the place that was being played on before and sets up the instruments at different places around the set in a circle and makes sure that they are where they are suppose to be then curls up in a ball right it the middle of them all.

A few min. go by with much. Snuggles looks like he is moving a little in his ball and a little shimmer of light happens. Then Snuggles comes back up and while doing so the instruments lift from their positions as well. Snuggles turns around to face his audience and he is not longer a he. He is a She with new clothing then before. She starts to dance the wind picks up a little the the instruments start to play by themselves.  What is mainly sounds like is old Japanese music with a different kind of tone and shape of the body of it. She is very good at what she does.

Kitsune Ascendant

*whispers* I just have to get the story behind that...

*as the music starts though, a small section of the dance floor clears. with slow gracefull movements, Moonsoul moves to the center and begins dancing in slow, graceful movements to the beat of the music. within a few steps, she begins to rise off the ground, before long, she is dancing above the crowd*

e_voyager

( were we could visit the earth on my hand to hand trainer. except that it gets blown up every once in a while. it was there that i  was nicked named an eternal

Zedd

*slowly dances along slowly into the wind current*