Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Bows to his dance partner  in mid air. " are you have fun ?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel was grinning from ear to ear. "Delightful. But I think we need to return to land and find out our next destination."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

E nods." as you say" despite his  casual respond he is tiring as it it not normally for him to be in this form for such a long time let alone with wings and flying. even though he still have plenty of energy to fly his stamina is running low and he  too agrees that the should land.  uncertain of the edicate  he defers to Mel. "after you"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Snuggles

Snuggles finishes her song and on a good note. The instruments put themselves down again. Looks up at Moonsoul then back to her audience and bows.

DigitalMan

DM runs some programs on his computer, analyzing the sound waves for use with a synthesizer. A CameraBot, once again a projection of K2, approaches DM.

"50 bucks says I'll be the only one who hasn't gender-swapped by the time this is over."

"It'd be a more tempting bet if it weren't so plausible..." DM gives a look of mildly disturbed thought. Thankfully his human form was locked as it is, and the key to modifying his anthro form was kept secure in his computer.

Kitsune Ascendant

you know, I just might have to break out some kitsune "codebusting" on you if you keep up that attitude :mowtongue
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Snuggles

Snuggles starts to giggle that the remark of Moonsoul.

Kitsune Ascendant

*walks over to snuggles*
very nice performance. on an entirely different note, I was kind of curious about the story behind your gender shifting. that is, if there is one and you're willing to share it.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

E chuckles as an energy entity he's had no gender and once the inhabited the robot he had become male and stayed that way but wit ha lither work DGE could totally rework DM's body but not his mind. even he had some standards though not much calling him self a god

Snuggles

[In a different voice] Awww you must be Moonsoul.  Well I am guessing that not every cultural does this so i could be perceived as different but I am Snuggle's wife. *Now that Moonsoul is close she can see sudle differences in the fur and the height and in the same respect she can also see the similarities between the two*

Kitsune Ascendant

an interesting concept, and one not far from my own situation. though I am curious: do you two simply switch places, and he's off somewhere else, or are you more like me, where the body changes based on the soul? in my case, both my soul and Sunheart's inhabit this body at the same time, and we usually shift the body to accomidate whichever one of us is currently in control of it.

Snuggles

I think that the body changes based on the soul. Right at the moment he is a combo of about... *she looks up trying to think* I'd say 6-7 people, 7 if you consider the wind spirit that is his master at the moment and as soon as he has learned enough from her he will move on to the water then earth then last fire.  *She goes closer to Moonsoul and whispers* just between you and me the wind spirit is kind of a bitch if you ask me. *She back away again* but the wind spirit is about to go soon so we'll have the water spirit coming here soon. He is currently practicing the wind spirit's last lesson so in the next day or two we will meet the water spirit.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel looked down and regretfully decided that she couldn't land with the plunging descent that she loved so much. It was considered rude to risk crashing above crowded dance floors. She delicately fluttered down beside DM. "I have no intention of changing anything. All dragons are born with the absolute certainty that we're perfect." She smiled self-depreciatingly to show that she was joking. "Any evidence to the contrary is of course nothing but scurrilous rumor started by beings jealous of our perfection."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Zedd

*doesnt know whats going on just floating around* Hmmmm...Nice place though...

Kitsune Ascendant

ah, that. heh, I remember when I first got training in the elements. slightly different elements, though. which reminds me. I never did get my final training. If you want, I could join you for the next three elements.

Snuggles

I don't know that would be up to Snuggles, It is his body and since he is training right now we won't know until he get the message but i think it will be ok. Now lets have some of that food. *Looking over at it* Ohh...before i forget i am Yang *bows again*

Kitsune Ascendant

e_voyager

purple energy fall like a large ran drop  and as the drop lands his it shatters reforms into the robotise being that is know among these friends as E.  "Now now DM i've been without a gender for a while unless you believe that a robot is either male or female."  e chuckle as it in in it's was a joke. the robot of the MM universe were their unique energy  type and their memories. there were not mere animated piece of metal. it was because of this that he and forte were different entities and not mere copier of each other though he did recall some of the time he spent as forte there were not the same.

DigitalMan

DM raises an eyebrow at Moonsoul, and considers removing the gender-swap features from his computer entirely; however, his girlfriend would certainly not like that.

He looks up at Mel, and gets an exaggeratedly serious look on his face.

"One could argue that we are all born with the absolute certainty that we're perfect, but society takes that away from us." He raises a large bottle of Starbucks Frappuccino, which spontaneously appeared in his hand, into the air. "Here's to being antisocial!"

K2 looks down at DM. The metal body and glowing red "eyes" remain emotionless, but one can sense a feeling in the air, something along the lines of, "Why must I travel with this idiot?" But he decides it would be rude to step on DM in front of people who weren't used to such an occurence.

Snuggles

And the same to you... Just to warn you and the rest of the party that the other 5-6 people in here might be a hassle to deal with. Now lets continue this party. *She moves over to the food and starts to eat some of it*

Zedd

*Puts on his headset and listens to Sin with Sabastian-Golden Boy* Mmmmm...GOood tracks

Snuggles

*Yang finishes her food that she picked up* This is really good. So you were talking about going to another place? Where are we going?

Zedd

(OOC note DM wont be here for a week cause due what happened) Im sure she will tell us soon snuggles..*hand her a cookie*

Kitsune Ascendant

after the celebration (and some much needed rest), we'll discuss our next stop.

Snuggles

*Takes the cookie* Hmmm... i thought that snuggles did like these. *she takes a bite then another then finishes it* Well i think that snuggles was over reacting to this a little too much. *Yawn* well i think we should go to bed then.

topher chee

Topher nods in agrrement and vanishes into a nearby trees leaves.  He sets up his hammock and tries to go to sleep.

Zedd

I dont sleep....But rest couldnt hurt etheir

Kitsune Ascendant

normally, I'd stay up far later, but I guess with all of you wanting some rest now, I guess I won't.
*after a short chat with a few other kitsune, the party instantaniously moves to a location where they wouldn't trouble the sleep of others*

*shifting to her fox form, moonsoul lies down and closes her eyes*

e_voyager

e shrugs. sleep is optional form me. it is during sleep cycles that i defragment my memory and decide what memories well be cherished.

Snuggles

I had a good time with you all. Just a warning to you all, during the night we might have another change in personally again.
*Yang walks over to the tree near by and curls up next to it and closes her eye*

Night All.