Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snuggles

"Why did you guys capture me?" Still in a wimpering vioce. "I did nothing."

Kitsune Ascendant

mebee not, but boss says you'll fetch a good price. now pipe down.

*opens a telepathic link*
<don't worry. I'll have you out of here in a few days>
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Snuggles

<Hey... Where are you? I am scared and afraid of them. This one in front of me is starting to get on my nerves> [doesn't know that you are in front of him]
*whimper* and starts to move in the cage that he is in.

Zedd

Hmmm I wonder where i am now...*takes off his hat and scraches back of his head*

topher chee

*Opens telepathic link-"I'll be there in two."
*Walks to where MoonSoul had been taking post*

Kitsune Ascendant

*as soon as tophar arrives, moonsoul simultaniously creates two shadow clones and shifts tophar and himself to squirrelfoxes*
*in chatterspeak*
<these guys are also native here, so we can get out easily enough. also, as you can tell, they've got a complex language. we catch the two special team guys once they split up, and I can help digitalman's bots set up the scene. now c'mon, let's move>
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Snuggles

<What the hell just happened> Looking upon the scene in front of him. Starts to pace the cage now trying to not get out of the cage by himself.

Kitsune Ascendant

*telepathic link to snuggles*
<don't worry. we'll have you out before dinner tomorrow. until then, try not to stir things up and we'll do the best to keep you safe>

*chitters to squirrelfox tophar*

<cmon, let's go.>

Snuggles

<Fine but dinner better be good> Still trying to take in all of the room just in case of an escape

DigitalMan

"I think the Führer is quite capable of destroying the base on his own... but then again, I enjoy few things more than absolute overkill, and a bigger boom sends a stronger message that they shouldn't come back."

DM stares and blinks as he receives Moonsoul's message, a reaction hidden by his shades. A statue he could probably make easily enough, but he knew nothing of kitsune magics. While he could potentially cast any type of magic, he doubts there would be tutorials on such on the local internet or whatever kitsune had in place of that. He walks back towards the main entrance to the cave.

"I'm going to need help with this one."

Zedd

*uses his cubi telepathy* Anyone call for help?

e_voyager

e follows consult with an inner voice. this voice was his ego and as he walks he generates a holographic map in his hand. "look DGE it's not that you can't do it it's that there might be conflict if you try." with a sigh e cuts off the connection for a while. they were unable to come to terms so it was a no side case.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mel Dragonkitty

Since everyone ran off and left her in the cave without telling her what was going on Mel produced a deck of cards and is playing solitare.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

(sorry Mel but when you told me about the abduction i ran to investigate. no worries though i'm on my way back the the front of the cave even as we speak . 2-3 more post tops and I'll be there)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

DigitalMan

DM walks up behind Zedd. "Yes, we could use some help. What do you know of kitsune magics?"

He looks back breifly to address E. "Did you say something?"

e_voyager

"sorry i was talking to my ego and we didn't quite agree on whats to do" DGE harrumphs inside of e's mind.  anyway i need to catch up with Mel who fist alerted me to the danger form behind" e steps around DM and heads for the monitor set up were he last saw Mel.

Zedd

topher chee

*chitters back in agreement*
<i enjooy squirrels^^>

Kitsune Ascendant

*quickly exits the camp, heading to an area where we could stay the night* alright. tomorrow morning, we go after the two from the special team. 170 reports to the guy in charge of security, so we can jump to him nice and quickly, and you can open all the cages at once with him. 143's the closest of the group to vlad, so I'll take him. we make our final change at noon tomorrow, when we're supposed to report to our superiors. I'll create a diversion after that, while you unlock the cages. once they're open, I can do an instant transport for them. I give vlad a taste of my wrath, we bomb the hell out of this place, and we have the type of celebration feast kitsune are famous for.

e_voyager

"hello Mel" any new developments while i was scouting the trouble?"

Mel Dragonkitty

"No one came near. It seems that Snuggles was all they were after." Then she pondered out loud. "I wonder... if they come close again if they would chase little white felines as well as black ones? They like traps so well maybe we could give them a personal view of some."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

E chuckles liking Mel's active approach. he considers the traps he had access to. as well. "sounds fun Mel. want any help with that?" even as he asks  calculations of were to place slime gaters and item stealing toy solders  run in the back ground of his mind.

Mel Dragonkitty

"You've been out and around, you can find the best spot to put the traps. Then we just need to invite our new playmates over."

e_voyager

E smiles. suddenly his hand lights up and a holographic display appears showing a variety of traps that e is familiar with including pit falls. " i probably cant set up the pit falls do the the fact that you may want to take them alive and they have a fatality rate of around 70% especially for my body type.  l

Mel Dragonkitty

OOC:  Kitsune, just to make sure we aren't making wrong assumptions, the slavers are human, right? Pit traps for flying species would be silly.

topher chee

(still in squirrel form)
*nods and runs up a nearby tree,where he lay for the rest of the night, enjoying a deep, calm sleep*

Kitsune Ascendant

(ooc: most of the grunts are human or humanoid. there's one or two flyers, but they're easily enough dispatched by hand. the higher ups rarely leave the base)

*the next morning, tophar and moonsoul wake up to find the entire area has been splendidly prepared. the traps would certainly cause no small amount of trouble if the special team made any mistakes. If moonsoul was lucky, it could wipe the entire team out. but that would have to wait. She needed the two alive to get the necesary information. changing back to humanoid form, she leaps out of the tree, inviting tophar*

alright tophar. we go for your target first. It's probably best that you stay in squirrelfox form until I get rid of him. don't worry about the traps. I can protect you from their effects. after that, we split up and I take out my mark. we meet back at the enemy base, where we have a place in the inner ring by lunch. *shifts to fox form* now hop on my shoulder so we can get this show on the road!

Mel Dragonkitty

"Okay, we'll put our traps in front of their's. When they come out in the morning to check them I'll let them spot me and drive me. Hopefully they'll be too busy chasing me to notice anything amiss."

lucas marcone

ooc: where are you guys at the moment?
is this a good place to enter the story?

Kitsune Ascendant

*hearing mel off in the distance, Moonsoul connects with her telepathically*
<so I hear you're preparing an ambush. wonderfull idea. if you could wait for my signal before doing so, though. once tophar and I have finnished with our targets, we can wipe out the rest of them with this little trick. I and tophar go back with a tale of their stupidity and our keen eyes.>

*the special team begins ariving, right on schedule. moonsoul and tophar wait, with a field disguise of a giant tree covering them both*

(ooc: well, luckas. depends on your charachter and how you plan to join.)